Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

I’m getting panicky - I’m signed in to my account on the UEFA website.

In the ticket section, it shows my Category 2 (€100) ticket purchase, but the “view on map” thing doesn’t show me any dots at all!

Even more worryingly, it says “ticket allocated” - but every time I sign in to the UEFA Ticket App, it tells me there are no tickets associated with my email address (the same one I used to sign in to my account in the UEFA website that I’m looking at on my laptop now)

I’m starting to worry a LOT that something’s gone tits up
Mate I had 2 seats in 1 part of the ground now I check there in a difrent part but still same category it’s murder

Hi guys. I was lucky enough to get a ticket earlier today. What is the next step. Download the EUFA ticket app. Also did anyone pay by visa Benoit opossed to Credit card

I'm still baffled as to why loads of you got emails inviting to buy, but I got %^*& all.

Looks like they've done a second ballot... but made it a free for all.

Either do one or the other. Not both!

I was unsuccessful on the ballot, never got an email this afternoon and no tickets available to purchase. So I must have terrible luck and been unsuccessful for both ballots, as well as missing out through mygers.

Gutted. Seen the UEFA email and shat masel. Eventually navigate through to see the offers, sold out.
The gods do not want me in that stadium it seems.

I was unsuccessful on the ballot, never got an email this afternoon and no tickets available to purchase. So I must have terrible luck and been unsuccessful for both ballots, as well as missing out through mygers.

Same here brother, albeit I'm bronze so was never getting one through MyGers

I'm still baffled as to why loads of you got emails inviting to buy, but I got %^*& all.

it wasnt a 2nd ballot mate, they worked down the list from the first ballot

It should have been one pp. that was a farce

I would make the counter argument that it should have been for up to whatever amount of tickets you applied to.

But agreed that making it unlimited for folks who applied for less than 4 is shite.

sickening mate.

travel everywhere n don't get a sniff either

it wasnt a 2nd ballot mate, they worked down the list from the first ballot

Semantics, really. Ballot/order of priority/whatever.

Either way, they emailed a select number of people, who were invited to buy an even smaller number of tickets in a free for all.

Yup. Wouldn't mind if it was a straight up ballot and I missed out but they've done a hybrid free for all but only to a select (but large) number of people.
Same boat mate. Was in for uefa ballot. Didn’t get email for today’s secondary offer. Guessing it was a random number of applications got the chance via email today.

How did people buy without having access code I was logged in and it kept asking for code and showing no product available

Did anyone log in with Apple ID and still waiting for the ticket confirmation email? I got 2 this morning. I can see them in my online ticket portal but haven’t had the email yet. Says on the website there can be a slight delay with it but wondering how long that delay is.

Likewise mate. Think there will be a lot of Bears the same.

Did anyone log in with Apple ID and still waiting for the ticket confirmation email? I got 2 this morning. I can see them in my online ticket portal but haven’t had the email yet. Says on the website there can be a slight delay with it but wondering how long that delay is.

Same here mate. Even if theres some issue with them forwarding you should be fine if you log into the UEFA ticketing app using your relay email and I'd imagine they'll land in there, thats what I've done.

You could only buy a maximum of four - does this include tickets purchased through Rangers? I bought three using my account from Rangers but wouldn’t let me buy four with this email - kept saying maximum allowed was four.

Never got an email even though I applied a few weeks ago via UEFA. Got a ticket through Rangers so not end of the world. However these extra tickets should’ve went back to the clubs IMO.

Why? You get the chance to apply for up to 4.

Because no matter how many you applied for, you could still buy 4 meaning that even getting an email didn’t guarantee you.

They’ve selected another round of people and made it a free for all within that group.

Never got an email even though I applied a few weeks ago via UEFA. Got a ticket through Rangers so not end of the world. However these extra tickets should’ve went back to the clubs IMO.
They couldn’t as they are classed as ‘neutral’ end

If you've bought 4 tickets, can you transfer them all to the one email address?
My dad has 4, can he transfer them all to me?

The Access code was a red herring. Discovered too late that you had to click on your name to access your Offers.

Ticketing systems for most things are an utter mess.

So f*cking frustrated. My three cousins all got tickets through Rangers but had registered with UEFA for the ballot. One of them got the email through about extra tickets being on sale. Instead of logging in and trying to buy me one, he forwarded me the email - 45 minutes after it was sent. Not his fault I guess. Probably the first he noticed it. Timing is everything and he wasn't to know. Of course, without his login I couldn't do anything. Had to jump through hoops to create an account and, of course, by then they had all gone.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrggghhhh!

Last edited:
Back