Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

I never been able to find the ticket section on the uefa site anyway. All I get is my name at the top right and account settings. Couldn't even find out if I had been successful in the original uefa ballot if I hadn't got an email
I get the Tickets and Hospitality tab two to the left of my name on the UEFA website (on desktop browser). Click on that and it takes you to their page for all games and a button under Europa League that says 'Create Account', even though I have one and am logged in. Click on that and, I assume, it takes you to a page to buy tickets. All I get when I go there is 'Information - no products available' sadly.

I applied for one in the original ballot and was unsueccessful.

Got the email and could only select one again. I wonder if it's linked to your previous application?
We applied for two originally, but could only buy 1 today €120 restricted view.....tried to buy it but it didnt work :mad:

My mate got 4.

Thank fu.ck I was sorted.

That sounded mega stressful.

Mega, I was shaking the lot and it wasn't even for me.

Gutted I couldn't pull through for my mate, he's deflated now being the only one travelling in our group without one. Part and parcel of a UEFA final I guess.

I’ll be in neutral section, not sure where yet and I don’t care either just happy to be in

Managed to get one for my boy. Over the moon.

I take no one who was successful this afternoon, has anything more than the confirmation email yet?

Sorry for asking a question that’s prob been dealt with many times, but how / can you transfer tickets?

I got 2 today and want to move them to 2 mates (both paying me face value) as I can’t go.

I can see how to transfer the 2nd ticket to a “guest” but can I transfer mine (the purchaser’s) ticket also? Or does someone need to log into app as me on the day?

Guessing there is a way, or else no one would be selling tickets.

Sorry for asking a question that’s prob been dealt with many times, but how / can you transfer tickets?

I got 2 today and want to move them to 2 mates (both paying me face value) as I can’t go.

I can see how to transfer the 2nd ticket to a “guest” but can I transfer mine (the purchaser’s) ticket also? Or does someone need to log into app as me on the day?

This video might help. Click to Watch on YouTube. Don't use Apple ID when creating accounts.

This video might help. Click to Watch on YouTube. Don't use Apple ID when creating accounts.

So I can transfer both my tickets from my app to 2 new holders (guests)?

So I can transfer both my tickets from my app to 2 new holders (guests)?
That's how it looks to me. Its how these touts are operating after all. They buy the tickets then transfer them over.

You're a lucky man, obviously having a ticket already and managing to secure more. I'm jealous as f*ck. My cousin missed the opportunity to get one for me as he was out and about and missed the email for 45 minutes.

That's how it looks to me. Its how these touts are operating after all. They buy the tickets then transfer them over.

You're a lucky man, obviously having a ticket already and managing to secure more. I'm jealous as f*ck. My cousin missed the opportunity to get one for me as he was out and about and missed the email for 45 minutes.

I don’t have one already mate - but work and other circumstances are preventing me from going.

Was initially gutted but now just accepting it.

Got UEFA email and thought I’d try for 2 for my mates. Got lucky and they’ve got 50 Euro face value tickets.

I don’t have one already mate - but work and other circumstances are preventing me from going.

Was initially gutted but now just accepting it.

Got UEFA email and thought I’d try for 2 for my mates. Got lucky and they’ve got 50 Euro face value tickets.
They owe you - big time. You can live off this for decades if we win ha ha.

When I change it to my email address it says user already exists :eek:
Are you able to ascertain what the 'spoofed' Apple ID email address is (it says in one of those posts around #6033 how to find it). You should be able to login using that. Otherwise its an email to UEFA with a copy of your passport asking them to change the email address. I've not been through it, simply recall reading the posts on here - so I'm stuck after that.

Others have been through the hoops though so can, hopefully, help.

*If you signed in with Apple when you applied for the tickets and chose to hide your email address, a new Apple ID email address was generated, consisting of random letters and numbers followed by @privaterelay.appleid.com domain. Please use this auto-generated Apple ID email to register with the app and download your tickets. The registration code will be sent to the email address associated with your Apple account.​

To find the auto-generated Apple ID email address, log in to UEFA.com and check the Ticketing email address:​

Got 2 earlier from UEFA, was shaking putting in my credit card details, I still can't believe it.

Told my dad earlier we were going and he was crying, cloud 9 here.
I paid well over the odds for 2 earlier in the week. Managed to get from UEFA earlier for a couple other folk. Honestly felt more buzzing getting them tickets than I did the other ones.

Phoned my dad and told him I got tickets and he was buzzing for me. Just wish that he had booked something for going over! Trying to convince him to book those Vueling flights that have been released.

Are you able to ascertain what the 'spoofed' Apple ID email address is (it says in one of those posts around #6033 how to find it). You should be able to login using that. Otherwise its an email to UEFA with a copy of your passport asking them to change the email address.
I can log in my with my apple passcode and see the ticket allocated but when I try to change to email on the account it says user already exists I'll email them

Back