Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Ferck had chance to buy a restricted view seat but nothing went into my shopping cart, which doesnt appear to exist anyway. Then had to watch the clock run down on my chance but messages kept repeating no tickets available. What a feckin system

Had about 40-50 different tickets selected, no joke, every time I added them to basket they were unavailable.

Not even for me its for one mate out the group who hasn't got one now. Feel terrible for him.

Are some supporters still waiting for their ticket through MyGers to appear in their account?

Yeah mate.

I think the prices on the likes of Ticombo etc will be lower after this so if you are looking for one keep your eyes peeled. I was proposing up to £1200 this morning and straight after the tickets from Uefa were released there was tickets on there for £900.

Same here mate. Even if theres some issue with them forwarding you should be fine if you log into the UEFA ticketing app using your relay email and I'd imagine they'll land in there, thats what I've done.
Ok cool. I’ve tried both emails on the app and it says neither address is linked to any tickets. Could that be the delay they’re on about?

Ok cool. I’ve tried both emails on the app and it says neither address is linked to any tickets. Could that be the delay they’re on about?

These tickets wont have been put into the app yet mate, will be the same boat as the MyGers tickets they may even go in later. If you click tickets on the Uefa site and It's showing and says ticket allocated I reckon we're fine.

So f*cking frustrated. My three cousins all got tickets through Rangers but had registered with UEFA for the ballot. One of them got the email through about extra tickets being on sale. So, what did he do? Instead of logging in and trying to buy me one, he forwarded me the email 45 minutes after it was sent. Not his fault I guess. Timing is everything and he wasn't to know. Of course, without his login I couldn't do anything. Had to jump through hoops to create an account and, of course, by then they had all gone.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrggghhhh!
I was in a meeting when my group chat went off so I missed it. Think most who wanted one got one, except this mug who was working.
Sob story time but my Mrs Mum passed away just before new year. She's not really been the same since and was really wanting to get her over there for the game to give her something amazing to hopefully snap her out of this funk she's in.
Gutted.

The ‘Your personal offers’ option has disappeared from my account, that must be it then. :(
I was on the UEFA website and logged in but nothing about Personal Offers. Where was that? Did it only appear for those who got the email? Maybe only for those who applied in the UEFA ballot?

Well done to all who got the additional tickets!

I wonder where they came from... the ones that were initially pulled for segregation?

My mates all sorted. They managed to grab quite a few to cover the group. I was trying to get some for over an hour to pass onto guys who have just missed out but it wouldn’t let me put them in my basket.

Hypothetical question. If I got a ticket through MyGers, then I got an email today from UEFA offering me an extra ticket. Does this mean I have definitely have 2 tickets or area UEFA likely to twig that I already have one?

I got two Cat 2 tickets, probably right in the middle of the Frankfurt ultras but will worry about that later. Gutted for those who didn’t manage. A real genuine shame that regular euro travellers and people just outside the threshold didn’t get and are now at the mercy of the touts.

The tout sites are getting cheaper every day, can see them close to a grand by Monday.

I nearly went and bought tickets from the tout sites last week but thankfully held my nerve and got 4 on the UEFA site about 1:20pm.

Delighted for the weans getting to see their team in a European final.

Took me 29 years to see my team in a final, these boys have seen the worst of us (Div 3) and the best of us.

What a team!! What a life.

Cannot wait for Wednesday now.

Mon the Teddy Berz!!

I was on the UEFA website and logged in but nothing about Personal Offers. Where was that? Did it only appear for those who got the email? Maybe only for those who applied in the UEFA ballot?
I applied in the original ballot, but didn’t receive an email today.

I had the option ‘Your Personal Offers’ which allowed me the chance to buy, but each time I selected tickets they wouldn’t add to my cart. Now the Offers section has disappeared from my profile.

I never been able to find the ticket section on the uefa site anyway. All I get is my name at the top right and account settings. Couldn't even find out if I had been successful in the original uefa ballot if I hadn't got an email

I didn't even receive an email saying there were more tickets released.

Was gutted missing out on the first ballot but this is a right kick in the nuts.

I never been able to find the ticket section on the uefa site anyway. All I get is my name at the top right and account settings. Couldn't even find out if I had been successful in the original uefa ballot if I hadn't got an email

You can (could?) log in to the ticket portal to check.

I found it easy enough. It continually said "unsuccessful" in the days since the initial ballot had gone out.

I've seen far far worse ticketing arrangements. Happy to have picked one up this way as it lets me sort a mate out having got another one myself.

Back