Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

This has been a horrendous day. Sat at work for 2 hours adding tickets to basket getting to checkout and getting booted back to start. Had about 20 tickets in my basket over the 2 hours. Got none.

Now sat all night doing the same to watch it. What a day

Heya, me and my dad are staying in Alcalá de Guadaíra too. A place called La Casa Del Cura - how are you getting back after the game? :)

I think we're going back before the game to watch it at there. It all seemed a bit too hit and miss earlier in the week :) We've got a hire car so if we're going to stay and watch it in Seville center I'll let you know. The guy we're booked with sent us this incase we needed a taxi. He said it would probably be easier to book an AdG taxi to come get us than finding a Seville one to take us out. Dont know if that's true though!

They’ll be more tickets for Seville beam back

Sick of saying it

20 years in IT its not Rangers Servers it’s hosted in spain, their IT lads will have been on call

Webserver crashed and email server probably the same

Be patient you’ll get those tickets

No way 36,000 was sold in 3 hours

The IT infrastructure in spain isnt like ordering a tyson fury fight

By monday it’ll be sorted

They’ll be more tickets for Seville beam back

Sick of saying it

20 years in IT its not Rangers Servers it’s hosted in spain, their IT lads will have been on call

Webserver crashed and email server probably the same

Be patient you’ll get those tickets

No way 36,000 was sold in 3 hours

The IT infrastructure in spain isnt like ordering a tyson fury fight

By monday it’ll be sorted
I don’t think there was many that managed to get tickets at all

The one time I got as far as selecting seats, it said the first two sections were sold out and the third one I went into and it had just a couple of individual seats left.
I came out of that and decided to try one of the sections further down, and the site crashed.

Exactly let them get sorted and the tickets will flow

Ive looked after webservers and when you’ve 1000’s of people hitting your server it’ll collapse (remember this was all organised in the last 24/48 hours) The IT teams are usually the last to know!

They’ll sort it and everyone within 36,000 will get a ticket

Patience Bears

The one time I got as far as selecting seats, it said the first two sections were sold out and the third one I went into and it had just a couple of individual seats left.
I came out of that and decided to try one of the sections further down, and the site crashed.
My da (who’s not very switched on tech wise) managed to get one on my PC when I was out! Need to get another one for him when it comes back up. Wonder if sections will matter at all to the event staff or you’ll just be allowed to sit wherever! Hope it’s the latter.

Exactly let them get sorted and the tickets will flow

Ive looked after webservers and when you’ve 1000’s of people hitting your server it’ll collapse (remember this was all organised in the last 24/48 hours) The IT teams are usually the last to know!

They’ll sort it and everyone within 36,000 will get a ticket

Patience Bears
I was lucky and got some, but it took about 100 attempts, the plan showed approx 18 zones with approx 400 tickets in each, nothing like the 36000 mentions.
7000 tickets at most is my guess, so unless they are doing the same on 4 sides, then the 'in-stadium' experience might not be what people are thinking it will be.

Paid for two tickets for the fanzone stadium eventually but no QR codes or anything.

Money has been taken though so hopefully all good.

Is there any more details for the fan zone for those with tickets? Just show your ticket to get in? When does it open? You can get some beers?

I was lucky and got some, but it took about 100 attempts, the plan showed approx 18 zones with approx 400 tickets in each, nothing like the 36000 mentions.
7000 tickets at most is my guess, so unless they are doing the same on 4 sides, then the 'in-stadium' experience might not be what people are thinking it will be.
They have held back on sales no chance they’ll only allow 7k in what about the 20k outside

They’ve learned since Manchester

I stand by my comments

They have held back on sales no chance they’ll only allow 7k in what about the 20k outside

They’ve learned since Manchester

I stand by my comments
that's all that would be able to view one screen, you can't fill or part fill a 60000 seater stadium if you only have one large screen. If they get more than one, then I suspect there will be another sale, if not, then that's it sold out already.

This has been a horrendous day. Sat at work for 2 hours adding tickets to basket getting to checkout and getting booted back to start. Had about 20 tickets in my basket over the 2 hours. Got none.

Now sat all night doing the same to watch it. What a day

Sat staring at that access code page for abt 20 minutes trying to work out what the %^*& you’re meant to do.

After that had loads in my basket n got papped out - cock teasing bastards

My mate managed to get one so happy for him - pretty fucking distraught otherwise though!!

that's all that would be able to view one screen, you can't fill or part fill a 60000 seater stadium if you only have one large screen. If they get more than one, then I suspect there will be another sale, if not, then that's it sold out already.
I hope it was just down to the website not being able handle the sudden onslaught. It's now saying tickets will be back on sale again in the next few days so hopefully plenty still left.

Back