Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

Last edited:
You need to register for an account. It asks your details including passport details of the lead booker. You choose the quantity of tickets by picking seats.
It only lets me select a section? Or do you select the seats after that? Cos it’s after I select a section that I get booted out

Not an official fan zone but posting in case people are interested and to give options.

€40 but includes 4 beers / soft drinks.
120sqm giant screen
5pm to 2am
Serving food and drinks inside.

Just bought 2 tickets for this one too, seems.to be a popular choice

Not an official fan zone but posting in case people are interested and to give options.

€40 but includes 4 beers / soft drinks.
120sqm giant screen
5pm to 2am
Serving food and drinks inside.

Just bought 4 for here aswell! Will be at Stadium fan zone from 11am then move on to here

Another poor show from Rangers , listen listen we’ve organised a fan zone for a quarter of yous but you’ll need to deal with the Spanish in acquiring them , we want nothing to do with it home or away

Update for people awaiting confirmation!!

Just tried again for another 2 tickets.

Confirmation instantly via email.

Ps if i end up with four will happily give 2 face value to someone here.

It’s not something that has been mentioned in any meetings etc I’ve been involved in. Is it something that has been done for other finals

They did it for the Euros but can’t seem to find anything about it online for this. Not to worry man.

You still out in Seville?

Be Patient bears

The webserver is overloaded with traffic

You’lll get one

No way have they sold 36’000 in 2 hours its’s not tyson fury vs AJ style ticket opperation

The server wont be able to cope and the IT bods will be on call wondering wtf is going on

Simply too much traffic for the server to process all the orders

UEFA Europa League Final - Rangers FC Public Viewing

due to the high number of requests the sale of tickets is temporarily stopped

the sale will continue in the next few days

due to the high number of requests the sale of tickets is temporarily stopped

the sale will continue in the next few days

Back