Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

Just ignore any messages that sales have been suspended for La Cartuja and click through to buy.

It wouldn't surprise me if they close some or all of the bridges from La Cartuja to the city when the match is ending for a few hours.

Tickets temporarily stopped every bloody time I go on the site. Had enough of the whole thing now. They can ram their stadium tickets. Got a bar booked as back up so will just head there. Whole weekend wasted trying to get on this proxy site

C1 and C2 Buses for Fan Zone and Sanchez Pizjuan. Doubling their usual fleet and running every 5 minutes.

Looking For some help I got 4 tickets last night for my son and friends, the money has came of my debit card and then I put it through again and came off my credit card, it’s the Spanish so I was not sure, so I have paid twice but had no email from them or been sent tickets. So does anyone know a contact number or email address so I can sort it?

Just ignore any messages that sales have been suspended for La Cartuja and click through to buy.

It wouldn't surprise me if they close some or all of the bridges from La Cartuja to the city when the match is ending for a few hours.
How do you do that mate

Looking For some help I got 4 tickets last night for my son and friends, the money has came of my debit card and then I put it through again and came off my credit card, it’s the Spanish so I was not sure, so I have paid twice but had no email from them or been sent tickets. So does anyone know a contact number or email address so I can sort it?
atencionalcliente@marcaentradas.com

ALL - I just bought 3. I have a ticket for the game but bought a few while I had the opportunity and it worked for me. If anyone wants them drop me a PM. Face value obv and I’ll transfer the email with the PDF tickets straight away

EDIT - can only sell all 3 together as on same PDF

Finally!

No idea where our seats are, didn't want to risk getting kicked out while looking for stadium plan. But doesn't really matter

Im lucky enough to have a ticket for the game but alot of my pals are trying the last 3 days to get tickets on this site but it’s always down. Hope everyone gets sorted.

I’m buzzing for this trip but to be honest it’s been stress from start to finish

Okay fellow Bears, I just managed to get on twice in quick succession so bought 10 each time to sell, at face value, to you miserable lot B-D(£10 was €11.50 inc. commision).

I am waiting on @Yokerblueburd getting back to me for the 5 she wants so that leaves 15.

Seating as below:

2 together (next to Yokerblueburd) Block 29A
3 together Block 29A
6 together Block 31A
4 together Block 31A

I want to sell to as many of you as possible so no asking for them all please.

I can sell individually if required.

Please message instead of posting in the thread as I'll know the order the requests came in.

If I don't get back to you that means they are all gone.

Okay fellow Bears, I just managed to get on twice in quick succession so bought 10 each time to sell, at face value, to you miserable lot B-D(£10 was €11.50 inc. commision).

I am waiting on @Yokerblueburd getting back to me for the 5 she wants so that leaves 15.

Seating as below:

2 together (next to Yokerblueburd) Block 29A
3 together Block 29A
6 together Block 31A
4 together Block 31A

I want to sell to as many of you as possible so no asking for them all please.

I can sell individually if required.

Please message instead of posting in the thread as I'll know the order the requests came in.

If I don't get back to you that means they are all gone.
Can you spare 1 or 2 mate ?

I’ve tried many times over the weekend for 4 tickets to the stadium, the link keeps breaking.

Decided against going now and will just find a place in the city. Got a feeling this could be a damp squib with how difficult it is being made to get tickets.

I’ve tried many times over the weekend for 4 tickets to the stadium, the link keeps breaking.

Decided against going now and will just find a place in the city. Got a feeling this could be a damp squib with how difficult it is being made to get tickets.
Have you tried the 50 euro place , ive got a ticket for both

Mate, I am fucking pissed off. All of my party have match tickets, except me and I can’t even get a ticket for a fanzone.

I wish I hadn’t even booked up to go. What should be a great experience is turning into me on my own unable to get tickets for anything and with no plans to even see the game.

I’d be better at home in Glasgow.

Back