Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

So fed up with this it's unreal.

Thought I'd finally got a couple of tickets so could now concentrate on getting myself sorted for going away.

The money is pending in my account but I hadn't received confirmation. Emailed them last night to ask for the confirmation to be sent across and they said the transaction hadn't been completed.

An absolute farce.

Looking for 2 anyone gets any spare , me and wee man , absolutely shocking has got to this stage , what a farce that website is :mad:.

Thought I'd finally got a couple of tickets so could now concentrate on getting myself sorted for going away.

The money is pending in my account but I hadn't received confirmation. Emailed them last night to ask for the confirmation to be sent across and they said the transaction hadn't been completed.

An absolute farce.
This sounds similar to my situation. Money taken out my account but no confirmation email, can you send me the contact email you used so I can get in touch with them.

Getting through and all in Spanish and don’t have a clue where to search. Can’t find anything that remotely looks like the final

I ordered 3 tickets when they were first released.
I received no confirmation but the amount is pending on my account.... but has a date of 16th May beside it.
Reordered 3 yesterday and received immediate confirmation.
The date for this transaction is 14th May.
So it may well be some administrative issue with the initial purchase that is waiting for clearance tomorrow.
May well be why some people are still waiting for their email confirmation.

It looks like it’s an electronic entry system, assume having multiple tickets on the PDF via your iphone will be ok??

Also - a passport number request, I’m assuming they won’t be expecting you to take your passport as ID
its not a passport number its a spanish tax ID number

Still no luck with tickets, I’ve managed to register with the site and got myself logged in using Google chrome on my iPad. (to translate)

Ive put the event details and date into the search fields and keep refreshing but only getting this notice “No events found. Please select another criteria and try again”

Been at this for hours now, since yesterday afternoon And through the night. The plan was to get to Torremolinos have a chilled holiday before heading to Sevilla on Wednesday. This site is certainly not compatible with chilling out. Think my blood pressure has gone up quite a bit the past 36 hours

I’d be really grateful if anyone could give me any additional advice to use the site or help out with tickets. I need 5 for my husband, son, 2 friends and myself.

Still no luck with tickets, I’ve managed to register with the site and got myself logged in using Google chrome on my iPad. (to translate)

Ive put the event details and date into the search fields and keep refreshing but only getting this notice “No events found. Please select another criteria and try again”

Been at this for hours now, since yesterday afternoon And through the night. The plan was to get to Torremolinos have a chilled holiday before heading to Sevilla on Wednesday. This site is certainly not compatible with chilling out. Think my blood pressure has gone up quite a bit the past 36 hours

I’d be really grateful if anyone could give me any additional advice to use the site or help out with tickets. I need 5 for my husband, son, 2 friends and myself.

That the link You need supposidly but need to keep refreshing

I had no idea what that NIF thing was, tried a number and it didn't work so I wrote "helpmeplease" so now it's on my ticket.

Feck it.

That the link You need supposidly but need to keep refreshing
I've refreshed that much my right thumbs twice the size of my left !!!

Keep refreshing but also click on the link that is included in the Rangers article: https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/club-update-seville/1MKIcOxCkTPjRsibJUkCjB

That sometimes takes you back to the correct page rather than just refreshing which reverts to the home page. Keep trying - you'll get in eventually. I spent two days doing it so I know how maddening it is.

An absolute farce.
I'm the exact same. Absolute shambles! I'm going to keep trying but I've already lost hours on something that should be so simple

I posted above about payment having been taken but no email. I've had a response in Spanish from the company saying the purchase wasn't confirmed so a refund will be processed.

Anyone in the same boat you may have to buy again.

I posted above about payment having been taken but no email. I've had a response in Spanish from the company saying the purchase wasn't confirmed so a refund will be processed.

Anyone in the same boat you may have to buy again.
Yes, I had the same issue.

Initially, I have haven't hit continue when I thought I had bought them. Once you put payment details in it comes up that it's been paid, but you have hit the yellow continua box. It then takes you through to the confirmation page with the seat numbers that you booked

Yes, I had the same issue.

Initially, I have haven't hit continue when I thought I had bought them. Once you put payment details in it comes up that it's been paid, but you have hit the yellow continua box. It then takes you through to the confirmation page with the seat numbers that you booked
Trying to buy tickets in Spanish on a broken website isn't the easiest

It's a shambles and got all the marks of Piccidly Square over this
I think you have to give some credit here. It’s more than twice the size of Piccadilly Square and will have the facilities that it didn’t. The ticket sales have been a pain in the arse for people, but I’m guessing not many ticket sites are geared up to handle the numbers trying to get tickets.

Still no confirmation email. What a fucking pain in the arse this has been.
Did you hit the yellow continuar box before you left the site?

I did and it the funds ended up pending on my account. I emailed them and I got a reply in Spanish telling me it hadn't went through.

I went back onto the site and booked different seats.

I got on about 20 mins ago and got 2 tickets in 202B. I only had a look at a few areas as I knew I was under pressure to get them bought incase I got thrown out - first time in 2 days I had gotten this far - but there were still plenty of single seats, not too many together though.

Fingers crossed everyone who wants one, gets one!! At least the city will be quieter and easier to find a place to watch if 30k+ fans are in the stadium

Did you hit the yellow continuar box before you left the site?

I did and it the funds ended up pending on my account. I emailed them and I got a reply in Spanish telling me it hadn't went through.

I went back onto the site and booked different seats.
Honestly no clue. When I bought it everything seemed to have went through fine. The money is pending on my bank.

I will send them an email.

Back