Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

Managed to secure 2 tickets as back up if I can't get actual game tickets.

I'm sure I selected 2 seats side by side but numbers I have are 78&80.

Anyone any ideas why this is?

Quite happy I have a solid plan b no
Mines are the same think it is even numbered

I put my NI number in the ID no bit, so I hope they're happy with my NI card as proof...

I didn't have my passport on me at the time.
I just put N/A, hopefully they won’t question it! An NIF relates to tax stuff in Spain, hopefully it’s just a standard thing the website asks for, I don’t see how a passport number is equivalent.

Do you have a direct link? I can’t find them anywhere on the site

They seem to be using a couple of different ones:

These are all the ones that have been used today I believe. One of them loads at the moment, the other two don't, I'd be just constantly refreshing that one for a while.

These are all the ones that have been used today I believe. One of them loads at the moment, the other two don't, I'd be just constantly refreshing that one for a while.
The middle one is getting me in just saying it’s down the other 2 is the home page

Eventually got tickets for the stadium. Just need to keep trying and get lucky.

I got 2 tickets for that auditorium (the €40 ones) which I don't need now, so if anyone hasn't got a place to see the game they can have them for what I paid.

The middle one is getting me in just saying it’s down the other 2 is the home page

Yep that's how it happens – just keep refreshing and at some point an extra wee part will appear under the Rangers logo with a button to buy tickets.

Might be in the next hour, might not be until tomorrow, god knows. I've been on it pretty much all today and yesterday.

Thank You! Managed to get 4 using the 2nd link

Looks like it's shut up shop again, don't lose hope it will open up again you will just need to keep trying.

I can't understand why they're doing it this way. It's not like they're closing it because sections are sold out – the same sections were available 10 mins ago that were available an hour or so ago when I managed to book.

Hadn’t tried for hours and just got 3 first time with immediate email confirmation

seemed to be plenty to choose from so I’m assuming they’ve properly opened up again.

For anyone still looking, this looks like it's going to be the next link:

So keep refreshing until the buy button eventually appears (when they activate it)

They seem to just be changing the number at the end of the link every time (sometimes no number, sometimes 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5)

It looks like it’s an electronic entry system, assume having multiple tickets on the PDF via your iphone will be ok??

Also - a passport number request, I’m assuming they won’t be expecting you to take your passport as ID

Back