Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

Finally managed to get the two I was after.

I've been playing about with the original address all day until I found a link that was always up.

I then installed a widget to refresh the page every 10 seconds and eventually got in.

However, I have noticed over the last 24 hours they only seem to open up the portal to buy tickets at certain times and for a limited period.

As someone else said on her it's best to register first to save time on checkout.

Hints;

Use: https://www.marcaentradas.com/eventos/estadio-de-la-cartuja-entradas

Once there you should see a link to the match that always seems to be active (but doesn't necessarily have tickets).

Try to copy and paste the original link (not paste and go) then add a number to the end: 1 was working now appears to be 5

When pre-registering on the ticket site you need a Spanish NI number (or rather their equivalent) its 8 numbers and 2 letters - 12345678AB will do.

Install the extension "easy auto refresh" on Chrome to save you manually refreshing.

Good luck fellow Bears - hope to see you in Seville.

I've been playing about with the original address all day until I found a link that was always up.

I then installed a widget to refresh the page every 10 seconds and eventually got in.

However, I have noticed over the last 24 hours they only seem to open up the portal to buy tickets at certain times and for a limited period.

As someone else said on her it's best to register first to save time on checkout.

Hints;

Once there you should see a link to the match that always seems to be active (but doesn't necessarily have tickets).

Try to copy and paste the original link (not paste and go) then add a number to the end: 1 was working now appears to be 5

When pre-registering on the ticket site you need a Spanish NI number (or rather their equivalent) its 8 numbers and 2 letters - 12345678AB will do.

Install the extension "easy auto refresh" on Chrome to save you manually refreshing.

Aye mate cheers , but if this is what you have to do get a ticket won’t be seeing you in La Cartuja . That’s for sure :D

Hints;

Thanks mate managed to get 3

As well as getting one for this fan zone I also have one for the “Glasgow's Party In Seville” fan zone.

Still hoping for a “real” ticket but if I have to be in one of these fan zones, I’ll sell the other one at cost to a fellow bear in need.

Group of us secured tickets last night for “Glasgow party in seville” received tickets through email and it’s a place called Auditorio Rocío Jurado. Had a quick google and it looks decent. Thing is it was booked in desperation, a large number of us just trying to make sure we are guaranteed somewhere to go. Are there a lot of other bears on here booked it?
Yes mate, 2 of us booked in

I can't be the only one still not sorted. This is consuming days of my life. Had slim hopes of a match ticket still showing up, but if I can't even secure a brief to watch it on the telly!!!!!!

They seem to be using a couple of different ones:

These are all the ones that have been used today I believe. One of them loads at the moment, the other two don't, I'd be just constantly refreshing that one for a while.
They all show

Ciclo no válido

Literally just need 1 ticket..

due to the high number of requests the sale of tickets is temporarily stopped

the sale will continue in the next few days

Amateur hour.

Is there another link because the previous link is dead for me now
In Spain already and been trying for the past 4 hours to get into this site for tickets, no luck.
Tried to register as advised above but keep getting a message on screen saying registration confirmation can not be validated.
Twitter message from yesterday asking for patience that the are dealing with 30,000 requests. Starting to wonder if I'll get tickets

Is there another link because the previous link is dead for me now
In Spain already and been trying for the past 4 hours to get into this site for tickets, no luck.
Tried to register as advised above but keep getting a message on screen saying registration confirmation can not be validated.
Twitter message from yesterday asking for patience that the are dealing with 30,000 requests. Starting to wonder if I'll get tickets

I can't access the site, just keep getting the temporarily stopped message.

If anyone can help me out much appreciated, long way to go to watch in my digs! :D

There's no difference between trying on a laptop and trying on a phone/tablet, it's pot luck. I've just tried all three and getting the same message.

Been trying since Friday, almost none stop and still no joy. Only need 2 but can't get passed the first screen, no idea how to register on the site. What an absolute shambles this is.

Managed to secure 2 tickets as back up if I can't get actual game tickets.

I'm sure I selected 2 seats side by side but numbers I have are 78&80.

Anyone any ideas why this is?

Quite happy I have a solid plan b now.
Hi mate
We are 2 short for Fanzone. Can I buy ur Fanzone if u manage to sort Tickets

Back