Did not enjoy that experience

foxinthebox

Horrible feeling throughout, nerves were shot to pieces, could not watch the penalties either

The players seemed to be spooked by the occasion at times as well, the fans did not push the boys on the way i expected them to despite being in the majority, that will probably be the last European final i see my team in and i feel it was huge wasted opportunity.

Tav and Goldson over hitting balls all night, Kent never got going, Aribo very lacklustre, Lundstrum quiet, Jack just doing enough but not getting involved, Bassey had a great game but too many of our guys were not on their game tonight. To put Sakala on then take him off after 20 minutes was mind boggling.

It was there for the taking but it was just a massive let down tonight, i hope we can lift it for the SCF but i have my fears, this will be the end for a lot of these guys tonight.

Last edited:
It was like watching England/Italy.

One team turned up for 10-20 minutes and were completely dominated for the rest of it.

One team clearly superior for 90% of the game, the other team nicks a goal, can't keep hold of it and lose due to a substitute with a terrible penalty.

Best team won, we were lucky it even got to extra time.

Absolutely shocking on the night, deer in headlights stuff for the first half and keystone cops defending from Goldson for the equalizer.

We were better than we showed .

Lowry before sands , subbing the sub sakala was awful , we let ourselves down .

The game was there to win and we didn’t do ourselves justice
it's worse than manchester.

First half showed them too much respect then dominate the final 20mins.
Second half we start it like we did the first then dominate.
Extra time we played for penalties and it cost us.

I'd have ditched the ramsey experiment after the Ibrox OF game and featured lowry more. I feel we've made a huge mistake with the sands, ramsey and amad signings but even worse giving them game time.

It's impossible to enjoy a game like that tbh. So much on the line and the slightest errors can have major repercussions (as they did tonight).

The real shame is, just like Manchester losing in the final spoils what has been an incredible euro run and effectively consigns it to the bin of history. Thats the real shame because some of our performances have been incredible.

When all is said and done, The Team done well to get to the Final, It’s a Cruel way to lose a Final, Tav hit his down the Middle, But you would have thought Ramsey would have had the Skill to hit it to the Keeper Side, I also felt that the Players who got the team to the Final, Should have been taking the Kicks,

Walking back into town from stadium and to be completely blunt OP you can GTF.

That tonight was unbelievable from our team, yes we were not easy on the eye but it was like a cauldron in there and but for an inspired goalie in their team we win the cup

Pride, passion and spirit along with tears was my night

And still, WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Why take off a striker going into penalties having only just bright him on. It won’t be admitted on here but the fault sits with GVB.

Horrible feeling throughout, nerves were shot to pieces, could not watch the penalties either

The players seemed to be spooked by the occasion at times as well, the fans did not push the boys on the way i expected them to despite being in the majority, that will probably be the last European final i see my team in and i feel it was huge wasted opportunity.

Tav and Goldson over hitting balls all night, Kent never got going, Aribo very lacklustre, Lundstrum quiet, Jack just doing enough but not getting involved, Bassey had a great game but too many of our guys were not on their game tonight. To put Sakala on then take him off after 20 minutes was mind boggling.

It was there for the taking but it was just a massive let down tonight, i hope we can lift it for the SCF but i have my fears, this will be the end for a lot of these guys tonight.
mate

we got beat on pens it was hard luck the rest of the game doesn't matter they were shite as well

Over two legs we beat that Frankfurt side no bother. Finals are not like that though
A one off European final, you would have wanted to see your side play with style and freedom and belief they would win. Wtf happened here, we beat better to get here and from the off never looked like potential winners despite scoring first.

My pal tongue firmly in cheek of course messaged saying ‘I’m that staunch I don’t want to see us in a euro final again’ because he felt he was that shot to bits he couldn’t enjoy it.

Of course that’s after the fact and he’s kidding but that was anxiety of the highest order watching that

Why take off a striker going into penalties having only just bright him on. It won’t be admitted on here but the fault sits with GVB.

Have you seen Sakala’s finishing?

I’d be amazed if he was ever a realistic consideration for the first 5 takers, he’d either burst the net or kick it out the ground, there is no in-between with him.

The Ramsey gamble backfired but I trust that the manager has better knowledge of their capabilities from the spot than most on here.

Ffs, there's a lot of tulips forget where the fekk we've came from, wat an effort by team, we've done something those paedo cunts will never do
Well done Rangers

Walking back into town from stadium and to be completely blunt OP you can GTF.

That tonight was unbelievable from our team, yes we were not easy on the eye but it was like a cauldron in there and but for an inspired goalie in their team we win the cup

Pride, passion and spirit along with tears was my night

And still, WE ARE THE PEOPLE
100 percent. All the sniping panty wetters can do one. You haven’t a clue.

Back