Get to Auchenhowie for our players 5pm - they need us now more than ever

I am pissed off and heartbroken about last night, but the journey to the final was incredible, some of those nights I will remember til I die.

The build up to the final gave me something to look forward to every day for a couple of weeks ,it was great.

Today I feel incredibly low,but there is no anger, I would rather lose a final than not be in it.

Look at all the excitement, nobody even cared about them winning the league, they were shotting themselves and all they could hang on to was that our fans would riot, they were desperate for that and it never happened.

Also, I made it back from Ibrox after the Belgrade game with enough time to see my daughter being born.
I will never forget that night, let me tell you!

Last edited:
So were you one of the ones who ran out after the last penalty? Or did you stay to boo the bottle merchants like they deserved?

The players must absolutely despise glory hunters like you.
Steady on squire
Some of our ‘fans’ don’t deserve the football club they are lucky enough to ‘support’.

Days like yesterday just amplify that viewpoint.

Lost a European final with a squad running on fumes and our club struggling to break even, almost as if the last 10 years didn’t happen.
We go again. Might take a wee while again but I'm happy sad.

It's some progress.

Some of our fans have their heads in the clouds.

Idiots on another thread saying the manager and players need to apologise.

It’s a fûcking embarrassing attitude.

Apologise? Aye I'm devastated we made it to a European final with a squad than took less then 15mil to assemble.

Some of our support honestly don't deserve the team.

Some of our ‘fans’ don’t deserve the football club they are lucky enough to ‘support’.

Days like yesterday just amplify that viewpoint.

Lost a European final with a squad running on fumes and our club struggling to break even, almost as if the last 10 years didn’t happen.
The heat has been underestimated. Just now Frankfurt is averaging 10 degrees warmer than Glasgow

Few sitting this time last year would have thought we’d be in a European final. Even fewer after we lost our manager and back room staff mid season.

Every one of those players wrote their name in history last night. Some peoples thinking is just mental. What an epic our European journey has been this season. It’s given bears memories that will last a life time.
Even thinking back to the Malmo result, we were shell shocked.

It felt like a massive achievement to get into the groups again, then to progress the way we have this season has been remarkable.

We don’t have a squad to compete on multiple fronts, and although there has been disappointment in the league the players have given their all.

Love Rangers, win lose or draw.

Well done to everyone that went. They deserve the support. What they have achieved this season is simply incredible and although last night was heartbreaking, their effort cannot be faulted. Every single one of those players could choose to leave this summer and would only go with my best wishes.

It’s actually a disgrace that he has to post something like that with the comments turned off

If Scott Arfield looks in here. Everyone one of you should have your heads held high for what you have done this season!
that is the first thing i though seeing this.

To feel the need to post that , he was obviously getting grief.

Ridiculous

Even thinking back to the Malmo result, we were shell shocked.

It felt like a massive achievement to get into the groups again, then to progress the way we have this season has been remarkable.

We don’t have a squad to compete on multiple fronts, and although there has been disappointment in the league the players have given their all.

Love Rangers, win lose or draw.

Look at the reaction four years ago for simply reaching the group stages and to be one kick away from winning the entire tournament last night.

Hurts like hell but my god am I proud of those boys.

Back