Get to Auchenhowie for our players 5pm - they need us now more than ever

You can last 3 days without water.

Running out of things isn't great but suggesting you were medically dehydrated at 9 o'clock at night after a days worth of hydration is a bit over the top fella.
Obviously you know nothing of any of my medical conditions.

I have posted several times about the water issue in the Stadium and what I originally said was I felt the on set of dehydration. Some were worse off than me and not that it’s anybody’s business but I don’t drink alcohol and haven’t for over twenty years.

The situation in that Stadium was dangerous from initially running out of all drinks an hour before kick off to handing out plastic cups telling us to use tap water from the toilets. They then realised this wasn’t a good idea and they then turned off the tap water supply after the initial 90 minute period.

How UEFA got this so wrong is beyond believe especially when they confiscated the water I brought with me at the entry point along with my back up battery (which we were told to bring with us)

Obviously you know nothing of any of my medical conditions.

I have posted several times about the water issue in the Stadium and what I originally said was I felt the on set of dehydration. Some were worse off than me and not that it’s anybody’s business but I don’t drink alcohol and haven’t for over twenty years.

The situation in that Stadium was dangerous from initially running out of all drinks an hour before kick off to handing out plastic cups telling us to use tap water from the toilets. They then realised this wasn’t a good idea and they then turned off the tap water supply after the initial 90 minute period.

How UEFA got this so wrong is beyond believe especially when they confiscated the water I brought with me at the entry point along with my back up battery (which we were told to bring with us)
If you have a medical condition that requires you not to be more than 4 hours away from water you should have better prepared yourself for the eventuality.

99.9% of the people in attendance were in danger of being parched.

Hope there's a big turnout.

Anyone still in Glasgow (or who has arrived back) that has some time, get over and give the team a boost.

If you have a medical condition that requires you not to be more than 4 hours away from water you should have better prepared yourself for the eventuality.

Wtf are you actually trying to achieve here. The stadium set up to get in and out and lack of fluids was a fucking disgrace.

No lady's front bottom needs a lecture from you who wasn't there to experience it.

Whatever I have moved on is the Team back yet?

Reactions: M@x
As much as I would have liked to have went I'm probably still over the limit and quite like my job and driving licence, so better not chance it.

Arm chair Loyal

Yes Bilko. I actually think we wouldnt have lost in Braga & Leipzig too were he fit.

He is more important as the opposition gets tougher.
Not just his goals, but the way he holds the ball up and gets us up the park. Especially away from home. If he had Ryan Kent’s chance last night, the ball, the keeper and the Frankfurt center half would have been in the net

Surely you aren't suggesting it's unreasonable for human beings to expect some water at a major sporting event?

Anyway not to derail this thread... Regardless of the result I love this team! They made us dream again

Not just his goals, but the way he holds the ball up and gets us up the park. Especially away from home. If he had Ryan Kent’s chance last night, the ball, the keeper and the Frankfurt center half would have been in the net

Exactly BC, that’s what I was suggesting, it is his ability to retain or create possession in the right parts of the field I was suggesting. It also takes pressure off of our defence & gives them breathers they won’t otherwise get.

Obviously his goals help too, but my main point was the first one you made.

3-AAD0569-DCDB-4360-B886-9836358-D00-D7.jpg

A heros welcome for not being heros?

Seriously? Get this so far to f@ck.

Of course they are heroes. They have battled through the rounds against far better teams with bigger spending power to get us to a final that on paper we should never have been at.

If you can’t appreciate the journey they have made (and took us on) then you need to have a serious rethink.

Of course they are heroes. They have battled through the rounds against far better teams with bigger spending power to get us to a final that on paper we should never have been at.

If you can’t appreciate the journey they have made (and took us on) then you need to have a serious rethink.
Spot on!

And we done so with majority of the players deciding to put in one of their worst European performances this season.

To many 4s and 5s out of 10 last night.

Only bassey gets credit.
They players gave us everything last night they were dead on their feet we lost a penalty shoot out it happens the heat 100% effect’s the performance levels during a match such as a European final the fans were struggling with the heat never mind the players playing extra time and penalties so I for one appreciate what the guy’s done in Europe this year and need our support more than ever now for Saturday they will be hurting and deserve a break.

Some of our fans have their heads in the clouds.

Idiots on another thread saying the manager and players need to apologise.

It’s a fûcking embarrassing attitude.

Far to many people acting like we lost a cup final against a Scottish team, we got to the Europa League final against all the odds and lost out by a penalty shootout

Back