Get to Auchenhowie for our players 5pm - they need us now more than ever

C49-FF964-8120-4239-81-F8-51-EFD705262-F.jpg

That’s what I was looking at too. I’m heading now. Will be early if required lol

And we done so with majority of the players deciding to put in one of their worst European performances this season.

To many 4s and 5s out of 10 last night.

Only bassey gets credit.
Against a good side that has knocked out Barcelona and West Ham. We never played at our best and I am as gutted as anyone else, the only reason I feel so down is because that set of players have had me walking on clouds the last few weeks.

I can't make it today due to work but will defo head to Hampden on Saturday to show my support to the team. The last 2 weeks have been pretty much my best time as a rangers fan in around 45 years. I don't have a ticket for the game but want to show my support to the team. Anyone know when they'll arrive on Saturday?

I was at Renfrew airport to welcome them coming back from Russia as the first team to go there and return undefeated. I now live in Canada so you can call me an armchair fan and I am alergic to prawns so that would be a a misnomer.

I am not sure, from what I read on the MSM that the Glasgow polis would welcome a horde of fans turning for our return as it would give them an excuse to get wired in to please their political masters. So, ca' canny lads.

You can last 3 days without water.

Running out of things isn't great but suggesting you were medically dehydrated at 9 o'clock at night after a days worth of hydration is a bit over the top fella.
Ffs take a day off, were you there? If not keep your pompous views to yourself

I would love for our guys to get a heroes welcome arriving at the training ground.
They will all be feeling at their lowest and that’s where we (as we always do) step up. That’s our job.

They took us to a final that many of us never thought we would see again, and within a penalty kick of winning it.

It’s things like this that set us apart from the rest. We follow follow win, lose, or draw.

Edit: the team is being collected from the aircraft and taken straight to Auchenhowie. They should enter the training complex via the rear gates. Arriving at the airport 4:44pm so if we get to the training ground for 5pm we should be there in plenty of time.
A heros welcome for not being heros?

And we done so with majority of the players deciding to put in one of their worst European performances this season.

To many 4s and 5s out of 10 last night.

Only bassey gets credit.
Nonsense.

They had done their homework. We made changes on the fly to try to how we were playing.

Credit to the guys going to show the team that they have not let anyone down and they have our full support. We are one big family and we always stick together through the highs and the unbelievable lows.

Here‘s to a high on Saturday when we lift that cup, that will help (a bit!).

Nonsense mate. We played like we have the ability to and have shown this year in Europe we are brushing that Frankfurt team aside.

Those were exceptional performances - we've also had others like Braga (away), Prague + Brondby, not forgetting Malmo.

We started without a striker (again) and Scott Wright (no harm to him). Jack hasn't been fit for months and we're bringing on guys like Sakala.

Ffs take a day off, were you there? If not keep your pompous views to yourself
I couldn't afford to go like a lot of people.

My statement about hydration wasn't pompous it was factual.

Your original post came across as over the top. Your reaction to my post is a bit more of the same tbf, might just be the way you are.

By the way, the attitude of some people on here fkn stinks. Get a a grip of yourselves and your emotions, we were a bad penalty away from immortality.

In essence, grow the fck up. We run out of energy eventually

Agree.

It’s extremely hard to continue to peak so many times over a short period. We don’t have enough depth & resources to do it continually at that level.

Last night was sore, but we have way over achieved overall.

Agree.

It’s extremely hard to continue to peak so many times over a short period. We don’t have enough depth & resources to do it continually at that level.

To be honest mate, we were short of a center forward last night.
A fit Alfie and that cup would be sitting in our trophy room today.

Agree.

Some of our ayers didn't perform at their top level. To say some of them didn't leave it all on the park is ludicrous from some posters, it's absolute nonsense and actually an insult.

Put any other team in any competition in a final with no strikers and see what happens

I was at Renfrew airport to welcome them coming back from Russia as the first team to go there and return undefeated. I now live in Canada so you can call me an armchair fan and I am alergic to prawns so that would be a a misnomer.

I am not sure, from what I read on the MSM that the Glasgow polis would welcome a horde of fans turning for our return as it would give them an excuse to get wired in to please their political masters. So, ca' canny lads.
I was at renfrew airport that day with my brother and dad reckon 10,000 bears turned up that day,happy days

We could and should have.

We won't get a better chance of securing another European trophy.

That team were more than beatable had our players been on it from the start.

I think we're more than disappointed after beating better teams in Dortmund and Leipzig. I reckon playing too many games caught up with us last night. A 2nd Rangers goal would have finished Frankfurt. However, too many times, even here in Scotland, we've messed up after being in front.

Thank you to each and everyone of them. They let us dream for a few weeks and gave us a memorable day(s) out at a European final.

I’m gutted as the next Bear and shattered from the 12km round trip hike from the buses but I loved the whole Seville build up and trip. We are back on the big stage and after doing the Brechin et all, I for one thank every player and every staff member who dragged us here.

Back