Get to Auchenhowie for our players 5pm - they need us now more than ever

I can't find this original quote from the guy who wrote that, did he delete it?

If he hasn't, you shouldn't just delete the comment, you should remove yourself from this site, and in fact, why stop there, just delete yourself from being a Rangers fan. Go support someone else. Scumbag.
It’s still there mate. Who needs enemies eh? We’re getting enough smart remarks as it is without our own putting the foot in.

We had no right to get to that final and some of the nights we’ve had will live long in memory, mainly that Thursday at Ibrox never felt the stadium like it before in my life.

We’ve a cup to bring home for the first time since 09, it’s Upto to us as fans to help pick this team up and roar them on to victory.

Make no mistake, we were the gate crashers of the 2 finals. Spain, England and Germany represented, just as UEFA like it, with the superpowers.

Hell of an achievement, especially these days.

That’s the thing uefa don’t want us in it or teams that come from the lesser leagues around Europe, they want the big name Spanish, English or German teams maybe even one of the big Italian teams they must not be happy when their preferred teams don’t make it.

For them it must be like what the s.f.a and sponsors feel when teams outside rangers and them and even hearts don’t make it to the Scottish cup final and even semi’s at hampden.

I can't find this original quote from the guy who wrote that, did he delete it?

If he hasn't, you shouldn't just delete the comment, you should remove yourself from this site, and in fact, why stop there, just delete yourself from being a Rangers fan. Go support someone else. Scumbag.
He said a hero's welcome, for not being hero's.

Are you nuts? Many of these guys got us 55 and to a Europa League final that went the distance!

Have you ever thought of taking up tiddlywinks or something if you cannot recognise achievement?

There are now 3 European trophies up for grabs think about how many countries teams fight to get a position in their domestic league to have a chance to play in these competitions then think about the many players who will never achieve a medal in their domestic leagues never mind a chance to get to a European Competition Final in their careers!

Nah sunshine with a petted lip not having it ffs, that achievement, how they got there and what it takes to get there makes them worthy Sporting Heroes!
Listen mate, some people on here seem to think we are a superclub like real madrid or juventus. Look at all the countries in the finals, including the conferance. England, spain,germany, italy and holland. We can be proud of being in amongst that lot.

We are a very big fish in a small country. Was an incredible run and tbh, I thought beating 3 German clubs would be a hell a performance. The fact is, it took penalties for a German team to get one over us.

I look forward to our first game in the Bundesliga next season.

Back