Get to Auchenhowie for our players 5pm - they need us now more than ever

Even thinking back to the Malmo result, we were shell shocked.

It felt like a massive achievement to get into the groups again, then to progress the way we have this season has been remarkable.

We don’t have a squad to compete on multiple fronts, and although there has been disappointment in the league the players have given their all.

Love Rangers, win lose or draw.
That's what it's ALL about - The way that it should be .....

Would have been a nice touch if one or two of the players had taken 5 minutes to talk to the folks who had turned up.
Would've been good but it's up the road time. Wee man loved seeing them, and if I'm honest, some still look gutted. Some looked like they appreciated the support. Fashion as usual had a huge smile, Gio left last with a nice thanks. Goldson, honestly, from what I seen looked close to tears.

I am pissed off and heartbroken about last night, but the journey to the final was incredible, some of those nights I will remember til I die.

The build up to the final gave me something to look forward to every day for a couple of weeks ,it was great.

Today I feel incredibly low,but there is no anger, I would rather lose a final than not be in it.

Look at all the excitement, nobody even cared about them winning the league, they were shotting themselves and all they could hang on to was that our fans would riot, they were desperate for that and it never happened.

Also, I made it back from Ibrox after the Belgrade game with enough time to see my daughter being born.
I will never forget that night, let me tell you!
Good post broxi.
pity it’s a shame the thread gets derailed, like many on FF.

The one thing they did last night was leave everything out there. The performance wasn't great but everyone of them were out on their feet at the end

If you think otherwise then I've seen more balanced and sensible poster on Kerryfail

I don't know if your deliberately looking for bites but you are acting like a complete wank

What gets me is that the game itself actually ended in a draw against a team which knocked out Barcelona and then went on to beat a highly rated West Ham side home and away. We're all gutted that we didn't cone back with the trophy but I think that some people need to look at things in a wee bit more perspective.

If you have a medical condition that requires you not to be more than 4 hours away from water you should have better prepared yourself for the eventuality.

99.9% of the people in attendance were in danger of being parched.
4 hours in 35 degree heat without water is dangerous. Especially if you’ve been drinking all day. I think i’ll trust how I felt in that heat over your opinion from your wanking chariot back home.

Bassey yes the rest they tried but fitba wise hero’s FFS !!!! U see this is the type of bull why we always fall short Oh we play in the spl or they have more money than us ie some are happy to continually make excuses. Have been in Spain a week this coming Saturday if u want to salute hero’s get to any UK airport and welcome the fellow bears back the only true hero’s I have witnessed
What about Aribo for his goal? That not count?

I'll be there at Hampden on Saturday for the team and the club, as I'm still currently still in Spain. Anyone who believes that that the players let the club down, I doubt will have much trouble getting rid off their tickets.

Struth had failures, Walter had failures, the club has had failures and yet we are still one of the most successful clubs in world football onwards to Saturday. We welcome the chase.

Well done to everyone that went

Went along, there were about 150 fans I'd say.

Saw Tav, McGregor, Aribo, Kamara, Kent, Davis, Lundstram, Bassey and Gio. Big Bassey waved, and seemed to me to be apologising to fans. F*ck knows what for, that performance from him was unreal.

The amount of mhanky bassas shouting as they drove past was ridiculous, went from 'Can ye see the Rangers coming' to celebrating us not winning a European final.

Saw Tav, McGregor, Aribo, Kamara, Kent, Davis, Lundstram, Bassey and Gio. Big Bassey waved, and seemed to me to be apologising to fans. F*ck knows what for, that performance from him was unreal.

The amount of mhanky bassas shouting as they drove past was ridiculous, went from 'Can ye see the Rangers coming' to celebrating us not winning a European final.
Yet, funnily enough, none of them were brave enough to stop their cars, or to even slow down.
Given that about 70% of the Rangers supporters gathered there were under 10 years old, then it pretty much sums the cowards up.

Would've been good but it's up the road time. Wee man loved seeing them, and if I'm honest, some still look gutted. Some looked like they appreciated the support. Fashion as usual had a huge smile, Gio left last with a nice thanks. Goldson, honestly, from what I seen looked close to tears.
Goldson, Lundstram and Tavernier looked extremely emotional mate.

None of them stopped to be brave shouting at weans but the dick on the scooter did almost crash. Dick.

Yet, funnily enough, none of them were brave enough to stop their cars, or to even slow down.
Given that about 70% of the Rangers supporters gathered there were under 10 years old, then it pretty much sums the cowards up.
They should concern themselves more with getting pumped by bodo gimps and co.

They prove time and time again that they hate our magnificent club more than they love their Paedophile enabling organisation.

Quite sad tbh!!

I am pissed off and heartbroken about last night, but the journey to the final was incredible, some of those nights I will remember til I die.

The build up to the final gave me something to look forward to every day for a couple of weeks ,it was great.

Today I feel incredibly low,but there is no anger, I would rather lose a final than not be in it.

Look at all the excitement, nobody even cared about them winning the league, they were shotting themselves and all they could hang on to was that our fans would riot, they were desperate for that and it never happened.

Also, I made it back from Ibrox after the Belgrade game with enough time to see my daughter being born.
I will never forget that night, let me tell you!
Well said sir. What a 2 weeks. Add to the list booking up planes, trains, automobiles to get to Seville for the Bears having a party and then the scum changing the name of their function suite. Also I bet there will no reruns of their Seville play! B-)

The police got their timing spot on to allow the players passage out onto the main road. They appeared after 90% of the team had already left!

What gets me is that the game itself actually ended in a draw against a team which knocked out Barcelona and then went on to beat a highly rated West Ham side home and away. We're all gutted that we didn't cone back with the trophy but I think that some people need to look at things in a wee bit more perspective.
Even more so when you think four of the penalty takers hit almost the best penalties you could. A shame for Ramsey. It rarely works out well when a big name player takes a penalty after being brought on in extra time to take one. We gave everything to the point that in extra time we outplayed a team that were on the top of thier game in that heat. How can you not love those players after that. %^*& me. Can't wait for the champions league final next year. I mean, we've improved in europe every year. Where else can you go from a europa league final. (all in jest by the way). Absolutely love this team and love our support from arm chair fans to the die hard travellers. It has been an amazing season. We haven't won the prizes but we came so close to the big one we could taste it. What a season to be a bear. I'll never forget it.

One of them was MCG heating from Clydebank.

Best avoided for any bear thinking about using them

It's making me feel a bit sad that the player's are taking this so badly, they achieved the impossible for a team from Scotland they got to a European final, they put Rangers FC into every European newspaper and tv, sports programs have been featuring Rangers for week's and incredibly on the field of play in the final in greenhouse temperature's for 130 minutes where not beaten. Unlike some team's who I will only describe as the clown's of European football who constantly let their fan's down our team rose to royalty they wowed us they made us dream and they gave us many many highs on the road to the final and for this I am eternally grateful I only have huge respect for them all. Now it's all about the future with as usual not enough time for recovery and another big final to play it's not easy being a European top dog but I guess it's something our Rangers family will have to try and get used to.

It's making me feel a bit sad that the player's are taking this so badly, they achieved the impossible for a team from Scotland they got to a European final, they put Rangers FC into every European newspaper and tv, sports programs have been featuring Rangers for week's and incredibly on the field of play in the final in greenhouse temperature's for 130 minutes where not beaten. Unlike some team's who I will only describe as the clown's of European football who constantly let their fan's down our team rose to royalty they wowed us they made us dream and they gave us many many highs on the road to the final and for this I am eternally grateful I only have huge respect for them all. Now it's all about the future with as usual not enough time for recovery and another big final to play it's not easy being a European top dog but I guess it's something our Rangers family will have to try and get used to.
I can barely get dressed for work this morning, which makes it worrying if they can lift themselves for Saturday

Even thinking back to the Malmo result, we were shell shocked.

It felt like a massive achievement to get into the groups again, then to progress the way we have this season has been remarkable.

We don’t have a squad to compete on multiple fronts, and although there has been disappointment in the league the players have given their all.

Love Rangers, win lose or draw.

I think there were many factors in the Malmo results and in a similar situation again I'd fancy our chances.

We had a very poor pre season and the warning signs were there...
Gerrard...Had he had his head turned already? Or was he interested?
Players promised a move then the club never fulfilled the promise?
Underestimated them big time...
Morelos being given extra time off was a terrible decision...

The purple strip..

I think there were many factors in the Malmo results and in a similar situation again I'd fancy our chances.

We had a very poor pre season and the warning signs were there...
Gerrard...Had he had his head turned already? Or was he interested?
Players promised a move then the club never fulfilled the promise?
Underestimated them big time...
Morelos being given extra time off was a terrible decision...

The purple strip..
It’s old ground now but Morelos didn’t get ‘extra time off’. He returned later because his break didn’t start until later. In fact, he may well have had less of a break than most of the others IIRC.

It’s old ground now but Morelos didn’t get ‘extra time off’. He returned later because his break didn’t start until later. In fact, he may well have had less of a break than most of the others IIRC.

Ah apologies, I thought he did.

Was Roofe injured too? Im struggling to remember...

A heros welcome for not being heros?
Are you nuts? Many of these guys got us 55 and to a Europa League final that went the distance!

Have you ever thought of taking up tiddlywinks or something if you cannot recognise achievement?

There are now 3 European trophies up for grabs think about how many countries teams fight to get a position in their domestic league to have a chance to play in these competitions then think about the many players who will never achieve a medal in their domestic leagues never mind a chance to get to a European Competition Final in their careers!

Nah sunshine with a petted lip not having it ffs, that achievement, how they got there and what it takes to get there makes them worthy Sporting Heroes!

Utter nonsense bud! Who needs fans like you.

I can't find this original quote from the guy who wrote that, did he delete it?

If he hasn't, you shouldn't just delete the comment, you should remove yourself from this site, and in fact, why stop there, just delete yourself from being a Rangers fan. Go support someone else. Scumbag.

And we done so with majority of the players deciding to put in one of their worst European performances this season.

To many 4s and 5s out of 10 last night.

Only bassey gets credit.

You are 36 years old and you think some players decided to play a poor game in probably one of the biggest games in their lives that many will never have that chance again?

You need to have a word and get some advice from your reflection in your dressing room mirror!

Latest posts

Back