Gerrard v Man City

JFK-1

As we all know he's already legendary at Liverpool. Mega legendary if he beats City to deliver this title to Liverpool. Providing of course Liverpool win.

Gerrard will be kicking every ball but it isn't going to make one iota of difference.

Comfortable City win I reckon.

The last time they played in the league in December it was a narrow 2-1 win for City. And I don't see this as a typical match. In terms of the league the points are irrelevant to Gerrard, he has already comfortably secured safety.

And to help Liverpool, let's face it we all know he will want to, all he needs is a draw. This could be interesting.

Klopp realises it’s done too, he mentioned the levels of intensity as well, Villa who are mentally on the beach, that coupled with a fairly average squad, facing City on their own patch who are going for the title.

Would be astonished if it’s anything other than a comprehensive home win.

Villa are absolute shit at the back and City will score a few
Only care because I have a mate who is a city fan for all his 55 years

The last time they played in the league in December it was a narrow 2-1 win for City. And I don't see this as a typical match. In terms of the league the points are irrelevant to Gerrard, he has already comfortably secured safety.

And to help Liverpool, let's face it we all know he will want to, all he needs is a draw. This could be interesting.
Villa get an extra £20m or so if Grealish wins the league apparently.

There's a number of factors around it to make it a compelling contest. First there's obviously the Gerrard factor, it goes without saying what his thoughts will be.

Then there's the Villa team. The pressure isn't on them, it's all on the City players. But the Villa players are professionals and no elite professional wants anybody winning titles against them.

They will know this game is being watched by a lot more than Villa and City fans. And everyone will still be playing for a spot next season since Gerrard will likely indulge in his first Summer window with EPL millions.

Going to be very interesting to see it play out.

As we all know he's already legendary at Liverpool. Mega legendary if he beats City to deliver this title to Liverpool. Providing of course Liverpool win.

More chance of double figures for City,
than Villa taking anything from the game.

Villa are a poor side.

Is this the decider game? Man City win this it's done? I do think City will batter lumps out of them but in all fairness, City haven't exactly been on fire of late.

Is this the decider game? Man City win this it's done? I do think City will batter lumps out of them but in all fairness, City haven't exactly been on fire of late.
Man City win and it’s over. Liverpool need to win and hope Man City drop points. If so then Liverpool are champions.

I think Liverpool taking the title via Gerrard/Villa would be an almost fairytale like ending and especially so if Liverpool went on to to win the CL.

Might even decide Klopp who would then also be a God on Merseyside to decide my job is done here. I put them back where they hadn't been in decades.

Dislike city but looking forward to watching gerrard being able to do absolutely nothing to help Liverpool. A fitting end to his move this season.

It must be shit being a Villa fan. 14th place and your manager is constantly asked about another club - indeed, he's hoping that club wins the league on Sunday.

Here’s a thought experiment.
Does Gerrard knock back the Man City job?

Off the top of my head, possibly. It's not about money for him, money is already almost meaningless to him. It's all about the ambition of this guy and I think everybody knows what the dream for him is.

I think he took the Villa job because he felt he had to demonstrate an ability to manage in the EPL. I don't see him wanting to manage a real competitor with Liverpool for the title. At this time.

Hope City pump them. Can’t stand Liverpool or Klopp.

Gerrard must have been buzzing playing all these meaningless games while we were on our way to the Europa League Final.

I think Liverpool taking the title via Gerrard/Villa would be an almost fairytale like ending and especially so if Liverpool went on to to win the CL.

Might even decide Klopp who would then also be a God on Merseyside to decide my job is done here. I put them back where they hadn't been in decades.

Klopp literally signed a new contract last month

football-parking-the-bus.jpg

Hes the Ultimate Pro and wont get involved in the narrative but obvs he would love to help Liverpool out and get the result.

I think Football Fans everywhere would enjoy it as well.

Lets Go!

not expecting anything other than a comfortable city win sadly, but stevie and his team have my best wishes going into this,

Back