Gerrard v Man City

I don’t see villa stopping man city,it’s nit as if man city haven’t won the league on the last day before.another factor villa played on Thursday,man city have had a week to prepare.

City will smash Villa. I think we're talking by 4 goals minimum, I wouldn't be surprised is it's more..

Is this the decider game? Man City win this it's done? I do think City will batter lumps out of them but in all fairness, City haven't exactly been on fire of late.
By “of late” do you mean their last league game because prior to that they’ve been sweeping teams aside in the league.

If villa were at home you'd maybe fancy them to get a result but can't see anything other than a Citeh win

Had a bet on the other night so watched Villa v Burnley. Villa are very average. Think City will win 3-0 and Liverpool will end up 0-0.

It was very boring to watch. I find all EPL games fairly dull to be honest. They spend hundreds of millions and most teams just cancel each other out.

The last time they played in the league in December it was a narrow 2-1 win for City. And I don't see this as a typical match. In terms of the league the points are irrelevant to Gerrard, he has already comfortably secured safety.

And to help Liverpool, let's face it we all know he will want to, all he needs is a draw. This could be interesting.

I agree. Its going to be close.

Gerrard or not City will win that one.

No chance now of Liverpool winning the league. That home draw to Spurs is what will kill them.

City will more than likely win but the media need to get over the fact Gerrard is a Liverpool legend.
The man is a professional.

Back