MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure where the goal is coming from here, the changes from the bench are going to decide this game

Playing without a striker is going to cost us here. A decent frontman would have stuck those 2 chances away.

Lundstram needs to stop thinking he is better than everybody else as he is getting caught on the ball too much in dangerous positions.

Would like to see Lowry in the 2nd half - he could make the difference here.

Final third is killing us. No composure. If we can get half hour out of Roofe we need to do it. His movement would help a lot.

hearts player took 30 seconds tying his shoe laces, Bassey was down for 30 seconds minimum.

No injury time.

Fuckin Clancy

Considering what the team have been through I thought that was a decent performanc. Lots of sloppy passing still.

And yes collum is the worst man in black in Scotland

That’s a ridiculous statement. The man has given his all for us and is likely absolutely knackered. Get behind the team ffs!

Bassey doing just fine he doesn’t look knackered?

It’s the last game what’s ridiculous is our performance so far Wednesday is not an excuse for losing this cup today so don’t go there.

Sims and Boyce winning everything and seem to be finding space

Our finishing is not good - I’d bring Roofe on.

Lowry possibly for arfield also

We’ve done ok but this looks a 0-0 and E.T / Penalties job

Pretty poor first half. Bassey again our best player. Tav and Lumdstram not having their best matches and it goes without saying that we really suffer from not having an established striker. Big 45 coming up.

Honestly can't wait for the season to end so I can have a break from watching cheating rat bastards like Collum masquerade as match officials. I hate Scottish football so fùcking much it isn't healthy. It's even worse having experienced honest refereeing in Europe and then having to go back to shite like this.

Lundstram has been a bit untidy today, not sure if that's purely down to fatigue but possibly Kamara to replace him at half time. I'd be looking at substituting Aribo too, number of fresher options to lead the line on the bench.

If Roofe is fit enough he has to come on sooner rather than later or if he isn't fit Itten we need a focal point in there and drop Aribo back one we look leggy in the midfield

everytime Tav puts in a challenge they are taking a dive and getting a free kick, fucking joke. Callum was summed up last week in his sending off in the championship playoff, absolute clown.

not Enough from Aribo or Diallo

Think we've done ok..we've missed a couple of really good chances.

It's such a hard task without a striker. Aribo has done really well.

Hearts fall over for a free kick. Time to get a CF on. If not Roofe then Itten.

I just wish Morelos had been fit for the last week of the season.

Back