MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fair having to go into extra time to beat Hearts shows me he is not picking the right players,the main thing is we won but I don't think it's because of Gio it's because our players never know when they are beaten,Gio will get next season for sure but he does not fill me with confidence.
Just watched Sunderland at Wembley. Ross Stewart ex Ross County would have been great buy and Alex Neil as manager. Neil came in February with team struggling and only lost 1 out of 18 in league / league play offs. If only

I thought it was very comfortable performance and we deserved it over the course of the match. This group deserved it too.

Onwards to next season!

Watching it back this morning you have to laugh at the way some people desperately try to balance the state of play in a game that is so one sided.

Hearts were never in the game and never showed any interest in being so.

Rangers started somewhat slowly but however long it took they killed the game with 2 sensational goals and rubbished any notion of a competitive match.

Dominant. Deadly. Deserving.
There was one mega-danger point when Hearts got a corner minutes before extra time.
Had that gone in there was no way back and we'd have seriously regretted letting it get to 0-0 at that point.
Anyway, it didn't and the rest is history.
Roll on next season
Can't wait for the Comedy Gold with Septic in the Champions League.

great just to get the cup, its been a long time. the team deserve a lot of credit for just digging in. ha and 2 quality goals. pity Jack couldn't finish like that on Wednesday when he had a similar chance.

What a day yesterday was, after Seville it’s been some week.

Not even the scum bag of a cheating referee could defeat us.

Stronger, fitter, more aggressive, better set up, disciplined. They were on their knees, we missed a few chances, should have had a stone wall penalty and of course it went to ET.

Two cracking goals.

The last month or so has been something else.

Wright drills that ball very low into the net, and at pace; you have be a good player to do that. Maybe it's a confidence thing, because he has to be technically good or else he doesn't score that goal. It reminded me of a Nacho Novo style goal; another technically gifted player. Jack's goal was brilliant, and he also picked Wright out well for the second.

Does anyone have any idea who presented the medals and Scottish cup to our players on Saturday. Looked liked a couple of tramps who couldn't even bother to shave. Sfa at their ignorant best. Noticed the snake Petrie slithering away as our players appeared for medals.

Back