MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't need VAR for that, just honest officials.
I saw it was a penalty and I’m sitting in Australia ffs. Said it as soon as it happened, without any replay.

The ref had a CLEAR view of it.

It’s a penalty all day long. We are being cheated out of this cup.

Even the missus who is watching it with me is now saying it

I honestly couldn't take penalties again. We really need a centre forward to help us wrap it up in ET

Regardless of how this ends, surely Rangers need to speak out.

Do you think for a second if that’s a Celtic forward it doesn’t get called.

Very, very poor. Gio has zero idea domestically at all. Decision making is abysmal.

For next season the amount he needs to up his game is massive.
This is why folk have beef with him; his decisions are bizzare at time. Roofe has no time? Ramsey cant get on? Lowry who strolled it last week cant get on? What did diallo do to start?

Collum is a cheating lady's front bottom to boot.

If Tav was any kind of captain or leader, he would be digging Collum up for his utterly abject second half performance.

Certainly Gio should be dragging him into his office after the game and chinning him as well.

By a country mile one of the worst refereeing performances you’ll ever see in any league anywhere in the world.

We’ve just got to go for this now. Gio needs to get the players out and up for it.

Wright has made a big difference to us as an attacking threat. Links up with Tav really well.

So so unlucky. We deserve it but it's up to us to deliver.

Domestically he is abysmal. No clue what to do and just looks like no thought goes in. Some think he's a master tactician. Looks miles off that from here.
It's like 2 different people with the difference between Europe & domestic games. It's like he's trying to prove a point that he's the boss & everyone just has to deal with his decisions regardless of performances. It doesn't make sense.

Very, very poor. Gio has zero idea domestically at all. Decision making is abysmal.

For next season the amount he needs to up his game is massive.
It is absolutely awful that we cannot comfortably brush dross like this aside, and as we head into Extra Time there is now a realistic risk / possibility that this squad of players will only having 1 trophy to show for all their efforts the past few years. It beggars belief

If this doesn't show that we need to keep morelos I don't know what will, I think aribo has left his football boots back in seville been pretty silent all game

Our players should refuse to acknowledge Collum when this game is over. Not one of them should shake his hand. How many times this season in Scotland are we to be cheated before anyone at Ibrox says anything. ?

Nothing against Jack or Kamara but the subs to be made was surely Lowry and one of them two. Crying out for someone more aggressive in final third around the box. Still hearts look like tiring and hopefully we can exploit space

Back