You let your club die

It means they’re singing about us. They’re far too diddy for us to sing about them - they should ponder that. It’s why I’m not keen on any of our songs that mention Celt*c - we’re bigger & better than them too.
Totally agree.I absolutely hate the one about beasting Larsson McStay et al.Basically singing their song and changing a couple of words.Heard some singing it today!If we are playing the manky mob fair enough a song or two regarding their discrepancies but against any other team absolutely not.Leave the obsessing to them.

No other club in the world would have survived what we went through, none, let alone come back as we have.

The irony of these pathetic wanks singing this, is that they committed worse financial ‘misdemeanours’ than us and and yet the footballing authorities and First Minister acted to help them.
Fixed that for you.

Putrid sums the lot of them.up .

These Arseholes think singing that pile of shite is annoying .
The best counter is they could only dream of having a support like ours never mind a team like ours .
They never have and never will that's why they are all useful idiots to the equally deluded gypsies who use and abuse them very very soon they are all about to be put in their place .

Aw is that what they were singing?! I thought that they and other SPFL teams fans were singing ‘You’ll never come back’ and couldn’t quite believe they were carrying on with it considering 55 and the fact that we’ve been heading towards a European final.

Ach if that’s the best they can do?!
Ironic really when in fact we did the polar opposite and backed our club to the hilt, culminating in 150,000 people going to Spain to support us at a European final.

Lots of further success on the way for us …

Glasgow Rangers, came all the way back.

It's OK though, they are really sound to us before the game and that song is just banter according to some on here.

The Hearts go to song today. Their entire support then fvcked off before seeing their team receive their medals. Loyalty, they couldn't spell it.
Water off a ducks back to me. They could atleast say thank you to us giving them the only chance to make group stage football though.

Sad reality:

Half their fans are glad that if Rangers had to win one game this week, at least it was this one.

So many are so comically motivated by their (frankly irrational) hatred of us that they would rather not have their hands on a Scottish cup than see us holding a European trophy.

My only regret about 55 is that I didn’t celebrate it enough. Mainly because I didn’t know how to celebrate a win. I’d been starved for so long.

Today, I’m shoving this historic Scottish Cup victory down every single bitter throat that tries to dampen how I feel right now. I’ve a salty Nationalist Motherwell fan in particular who was loving life on Wednesday giving it fly kicks, now complaining about budgets and EBTs.

Never ever forget. We won it all. We saw things they’ll never see and felt how they’ll never feel. They tried to kill us. We came back, and in 2 seasons have been privileged to see more success than these clubs have seen in their tinpot histories. Ignore the jealousy and noise as I, and every other Rangers man in here, wouldn’t swap our successes and failures for any other club’s.

Our recovery and rise back to the top is something we are immensely proud of. No other club in Scotland comes back from what happened to us in 2012.

Whenever these diddy fans sing that, they remind us of how far we've come.

They had a good laugh and a kick at us in 2012, then again in 2016, but where did that get them?

When they enjoy group stage football in Europe next season they'll know deep down that we gave them that, and it kills them.

Ha. I walked past the Counting House on the way to Hampden. They had an outside pavilion. As I passed , with no colours , I heard from the quiet crowd of them ' Look they're coming. Get ready. Everybody get ready'. I look round and there are 4 young Rangers fans with scarves on just entering George Square. Two seconds later they all burst into 'Glasgow Rangers ....
' Sad fecks.

50% of the songs that I could hear them singing were about Rangers. o_O

The other ironic shyte is that if they really think Rangers are dead, why are they singing about it to the supporters of a new club?
Cognitive dissonance on speed.

These cvunts are guaranteed a European group next season, they have done fck all in Europe over sixty-odd years and are being offered this opportunity thanks to Rangers.
Something that must choke them when they are being honest with themselves.

Tbh it doesn't bother me in the slightest , whether it's hearts or the Pacific shelf lot it's laughable .

not that I needed it ,but I'm content with every footballing authority on the planet recognising us as the same club .

As someone beforehand who would totally defend their right to 50% of the allocation, their support was dreadful.

They sang that n Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts n that was it. Pish support
Exactly what I was going to post. That was as unusual an occurrence for them today as Wednesday was for us and their support was absolutely tragic. Embarrassing.

They like to say that, yet we've just won another trophy, took part in a European Final last Wednesday.

Very much alive, and rent free in everyone's heads.

So desperate to be relevant. I can't imagine bothering to come up with a chant for them because their existence barely registers, to be honest.

We were too big to save, far too much money to be made from us, they were lucky they were small fry and an irrelevance

It's like the diddy clubs, and I'll include Celtic in that as they are about as tin pot as it gets also as a support, going on about our club being 10 years old. Nobody that means anything gives a shit about that honking patter. The club doesn't care, the fans don't care. We actually do not care.

Hearts and a few other clubs just love singing that song and you do start to wonder if they have any other songs to sing.

Quite ironic that hearts went burst and a newco one was formed along with a slightly changed foot all club name in 1905

Only other club that would sell 50% of a semi final never mind the final.
They can sing what they want as long as we can as well.
We need atmosphere and big crowds from other teams in this league.
Bring it on.

I really dont get this chant at all , so back in 2012 when those charlatans where in charge , if the fans put in shitloads of money to save the club at the time does anybody believe it would have went into the club , whyte and the rest of the crooks would have just taken it

They don’t really have much of a song book so they sing about Rangers,Just like the rest of them.

It's like the diddy clubs, and I'll include Celtic in that as they are about as tin pot as it gets also as a support, going on about our club being 10 years old. Nobody that means anything gives a shit about that honking patter. The club doesn't care, the fans don't care. We actually do not care.

Hearts and a few other clubs just love singing that song and you do start to wonder if they have any other songs to sing.
Absolutely bud. Not only a support osessed with us but a club from root to tip.

Had we really gone bust they would follow but it would be a good follow as we would have gone first.

Back