The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be a buzzkill but I think the ’info’ posted on the last few pages has been lifted from that mad RangersRumours website. Swear someone posted it on a different thread earlier saying that

One thing I like about Rangers these days is the fact they go about their business quietly and professionally and we hear about it when the deal is about done ,as opposed to a few years ago when everything was getting leaked out the club.

Interesting to see where GVB goes with this, in my head a think we need to ship (apart from the obvious) barasic,itten and maybe helender (medical dependent) and probably replace shagger, as much as it pains me to say. But I am positive aribo will go, and wonder if he will look to play hagi centrally or put him out on the right. As I think we do potentially need a right winger. But if you play hagi centrally then what do you do with kamara (who I think will stay). It's going to be interesting to see his vision of that team, don't think we need a re-build just need to beef up the quality of the squad, and look to a couple of starting 11 positions. But I suppose potential champs league will have an impact on who stays or who we can keep.

Okay, more whispers than rumours from someone NOT ITK but who does get the occasional info. Just read it and we will see what happens ...

Alfredo close to signing a 3 year extension.

Kent and Aribo have been offered new 4 year deals. Kent and his partner have just purchased a new house in Milingavie area.

Discussions to commence with Bassey on extending his current contract.

We are interested in bringing Billy Gilmour on loan and discussions have commenced as Gio wants business done early.
That’s like the dealer handing out the first hit for free, I’m hooked and won’t stop coming back now!

Okay, more whispers than rumours from someone NOT ITK but who does get the occasional info. Just read it and we will see what happens ...

Kent and Aribo have been offered new 4 year deals. Kent and his partner have just purchased a new house in Milingavie area.

We are interested in bringing Billy Gilmour on loan and discussions have commenced as Gio wants business done early.

Genuinely don't get why Chelsea would send Gilmour up here he's not going to get tested domestically with the quality of player he will face week in week out. 4 games against them and some form of European football think they will end up selling him like they've done with Tomori, Abraham after their loan spells

Not sure I've got the strength for this :D

Someone chap ma windae when there is some actual concrete news ;)

Yes, I’d be happy selling those 3 too, I’m just unsure as to the cash for them ?

Joe 10m, Borna 2m, Glen 8m ?

If the club want to retain a buffer, will that give Gio enough to rebuild ?
I'm normally quite pessimistic mate, but I'd hope for a bit more given their European exposure the past few seasons.

Maybe 25-28 million with a bit of luck?

Regarding the Gilmour rumours he only has a year left on his Chelsea contract even if the possibility of a loan was to happen wouldn't they just give him an extension beforehand ?

I just can't see them sanctioning the loan especially with his contract coming to an end as Chelsea usually get good fees for there youngsters/reserve players.

I will be amazed if alfie signs a new deal. I have a feeling he will give us 1 more season and leave on a free

Genuinely don't get why Chelsea would send Gilmour up here he's not going to get tested domestically with the quality of player he will face week in week out. 4 games against them and some form of European football think they will end up selling him like they've done with Tomori, Abraham after their loan spells
Playing shite that has got ten men in defence nearly every game.

Regarding the Gilmour rumours he only has a year left on his Chelsea contract even if the possibility of a loan was to happen wouldn't they just give him an extension beforehand ?

I just can't see them sanctioning the loan especially with his contract coming to an end as Chelsea usually get good fees for there youngsters/reserve players.

He won’t be signing for us.

So let’s put this one to sleep now.

I think he will extend he seems happy and content and has moved into a big house in Bearsden his wife and child are settled.

Extend the contract and give us one more season if he does the business again especially in Europe we will make a fortune on him.
House is rented.......no as if he laid out for it

There's definitely weaknesses in both players you mention but if you look at Sakala he has almost a 1 in 2 ratio goal wise with the minutes he's actually played (equivalent of 16 full games in the league). He's far from perfect he's frustrating at times but don't think you can fault his return given its his first season at the club. Him and Wright as squad players are good options domestically for sure.

I’m with you BK, I personally am aligned with your comments.

If it means that these guys get a more domestic games then I’m fine.

Their task is to continue improving to be more useful against the better opposition.

I actually thought that Wright was judged a bit unfairly in Seville to be honest.

I’m with you BK, I personally am aligned with your comments.

If it means that these guys get a more domestic games then I’m fine.

Their task is to continue improving to be more useful against the better opposition.

I actually thought that Wright was judged a bit unfairly in Seville to be honest.
Wright was one of our better players in the first half in the final and was only subbed because he had been booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back