The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Bacuna hid during the copy & paste phase and has now been cut out, Sands is indeed there till 2023 with an option to buy.

Heard the Goldson situation may have a Nottingham Forrest play off tie contingent. Fingers crossed they lose anyway....just to be sure they can't afford him!

its Simpson
i'm not saying anymore, not built a bomb shelter
I just googled "redemption arc", I think we could be on to something here:

"This character begins their journey regularly engaging in harmful or destructive behavior (has made 14 appearances), whether they’re an antagonist or a failed hero (definitely an antagonist). They’ll embody negative traits like hatred and aggression (hatred definitely), but they’ll also have a weak point (mostly tackling, heading, marking, defending in general really). This weak point will be the key to their redemption, and will be used to break past their armor and show them the need for change.(he's going to keep a clean sheet in some pre-season friendlies)"

Goldson going to Bournemouth
Aribo and Kamara to Villa.

That's the rumours I have heard.
Are you sure it was Glen?

Always excited to see this thread appear. But then I start wondering when I'll hit my usual point of being so sick of the garbage in it that I don't bother going into in anymore.

It's got a late June feeling to it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back