Europa Conference League Final - Roma v Feyenoord

Need an Abraham goal for £200. Only remote chance he’s had, he gets pulled back from the defender. Typical.

Sinestra is really good

How much would he cost ?

I don't think we could afford him now though he did sign for GVB in his final season at Feyenoord.He signed a new deal last season and has been linked with Arsenal,Bayer Leverkusen and Napoli the fee is supposed to be £12.3m .

Brilliant to spinazzola finally back for Roma, heading for player of the tournament at euros before that injury v Belgium . Was out for some time.

I know he had a few league appearances recently.

I wonder if Mourinho will be proud ? He was derogatory about Benitez winning UEFA Cup for Chelsea, saying that Chelsea only wanted to win CL

Poor sods commentating trying their best to make this sound like an amazing achievement.

Our progress can be defined by this competition. We’d win this. So we need to push on and get CL. The very least Europa progress beyond the group stages again.

All over. Hope the CL final is a more exciting affair than that. Have to hand it to JM, he gets the job done.

I wish we could kill a game like this with a one goal lead. We'd be Europa winners.
Yeah i agree, was actually thinking that myself, but his tactics are really not to lose, no flair, just hang onto a lead. Thats why he was fucked at Real Madrid cos Pep was in charge of Barca, free flowing football, he couldn't live with that.

A absolute diddy european trophy bt bigging it up is laughable .. 2 awful teams .. played in a shite stadium
Don't care if roma are a big name I Europe but Rangers would pump both these 2

Back