Europa Conference League Final - Roma v Feyenoord

Abraham and Smalling becoming the 6th and 7th Brit to win a European trophy with a foreign club.

The other 5?

FToeKsqWYAET_2T

A absolute diddy european trophy bt bigging it up is laughable .. 2 awful teams .. played in a shite stadium
Don't care if roma are a big name I Europe but Rangers would pump both these 2
I know we're pretty happy about our Euro run, but to call Roma and Feyenoord awful is silly.

If you looked at the way we played in the final, versus how we'd played earlier in the tourney, other fans could have called us diddies.

Bigging us up by insulting others is silly and unnecessary.

Gutted for Feyenoord they were pretty much the better team from minute 1. But Jose teams doing what Jose teams do....

Reactions: SSR
I know we're pretty happy about our Euro run, but to call Roma and Feyenoord awful is silly.

If you looked at the way we played in the final, versus how we'd played earlier in the tourney, other fans could have called us diddies.

Bigging us up by insulting others is silly and unnecessary.
It's a european compition no one wants to be in.. sorry but rangers would pump both teams. .. bt bigging the compition up is even more embarresing

It's a european compition no one wants to be in.. sorry but rangers would pump both teams. .. bt bigging the compition up is even more embarresing
Agree the competition feels a bit awkward, with dropping down into it.
Not a good game tonight, but if you really think Feyenoord and Roma are "awful" then we'll leave it at that.

They lost in the groups to them.

They topped said group, then beat Bodo 5-2 on Aggregate in the knockouts.
Wow, a team the size of Roma should really be winning more than this if he is a great manager, what fucked him him up this time is he had hardly any money to spend, you think they brought him here to win this cup? Suppose its better than nothing, where are his contemporaries? Playing on Saturday thats where.

Wow, a team the size of Roma should really be winning more than this if he is a great manager, what fucked him him up this time is he had hardly any money to spend, you think they brought him here to win this cup? Suppose its better than nothing, where are his contemporaries? Playing on Saturday thats where.
Not a fan then? :))

Funny one like Lazio and Roma are both big Cubs to me but when you look at their success there ain’t been a right lot all in all.

It’s the first trophy they have won in 14 years ya loony :))

Back