The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate that gave me the Gio info messaged me right there to say he was told bassey deal done. Villa. 16m upfront rising to 24. I think he is being wound up as the person also jokingly told him months ago we were getting bale. He did tell us about gio before it happened though. However, overall, im calling bullshit.
Tbf I think everyone knew the Gio deal was going to happen, right from the beginning he was the favourite

What would be remotely funny About that? A “wind up “ to tell fellow bears that Bassey is off to Villa for a poultry £16 million? Nonsense .
The guy who told him about this and about gio, and Gerrard being manager before it was announced, is a Celtic fan hence the reason it could be a wind up

I suspect it’s pish but if we have accepted £16m for Bassey regardless of add ons, Wilson should be fired down the PRW from a cannon
Completely agree with everything you have said. I think its pish, only posting what i was sent, same as the Goldson video. I am in no way ITK as said above

To be honest even if it’s not accurate, I highly doubt we are going to get £25m up front, a lower fee plus extras sounds more realistic.

I agree there. I think Bassey is a real outlier in terms of his ability to improve quickly, but from a buying club perspective I'm not convinced he's a straight up £25m just yet. But hopefully that's the sort of fee we can get if he is to be sold.

Calvin Bassey Instagram post earlier gives us hope he's staying.
Picture of him celebrating with the Ted's, with the text Money can't buy happiness.
Stay on big Calv.

Think everyone needs to chill a wee bit, the guy has posted to take with a pinch of salt and is not saying he is trying to be ITK.
Yup. If id posted saying he had signed a new contract, people would be buzzing. Myself included lol. People just react to a rumour based on whether they like the outcome of it or not. I have also said ive tolf him I think its shite and have said the same on here.

To be honest even if it’s not accurate, I highly doubt we are going to get £25m up front, a lower fee plus extras sounds more realistic.

Agree S. If it’s along the lines of :

17.5m Up Front
5.0m Over the next 2 years
5.0m Based on conditions eg games played etc
15% Sell On

That’s how I’d hope it could be.

Agree S. If it’s along the lines of :

17.5m Up Front
5.0m Over the next 2 years
5.0m Based on conditions eg games played etc
15% Sell On

That’s how I’d hope it could be.

I’d be disappointed if we’re selling low and having add-ons based upon appearances and the like. Anything can happen - new manager, injuries etc.

If we’re selling at this point, I would hope it’s for a large upfront fee.

Bringing in promising players is what we have to do given where we are in the football landscape we cant afford a squad of 18 ready made europa league quality players we need to wheel and deal and develop talent a bit
Not a whole squad of ready made new signings but the first team signings need to be of that quality

Squad players not so much

Here’s hoping. He’s horrific by all accounts

We have a great keeper McLaughlin is fine for the next 3 years
Agree regarding the Schalke keeper but since when has a Rangers first 11 player being ‘fine’ been acceptable?

Keep seeing JM is ‘fine’, which is accurate. I like him and I was happy to see us sign him, he is very decent back up.

Not someone who is going to win us points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back