Ryan Jack injured and out of Scotland squad

I'd love this to be "injured" and not injured, but it appears to be the latter.

Do we need to have the talk about Ryan Jack?

Scotland have blame in this but we need to address the elephant in the room, this most likely would have happened anyway if this was a Rangers training week.

So many guys who just constantly on the injury table and it’s not good enough.
What blame do Scotland have for an injury prone player getting injured?

Too many injury prone players is the main issue in our squad right now. Guys like Helander, Roofe & Jack are all good players, but what use are they on the treatment table?

I hope this isn’t serious and just more like a reason to pull out this squad to have a rest.

I’m glad he’s not playing but it’s so frustrating as he seems to play 3 - 4 games well and you think he’s back then he gets injured and out for another 5 then it just repeats as the season goes on.

Lets him get some Rest and Recovery now instead of knocking his pan in during the off season think he needs an ultimatum and told he won't play for us unless he gives up on the international games

We need to shake him by the hand and thank him for his service but there’s no way he should be considered a first team player next season, always either injured or coming back from injury and can barely complete 90 mins never mind 3 games in 7 days.
he had major problems and they got to the bottom of it with surgery. He will continue to do a job for us, great when fit. In April him and Lundstram were great as a pair. Thankfully Gio and co will disagree with you

Big player for me, not unhappy he cant play for Scotland. Lets see where we are next season and how many games he can play. I rate him highly but he doesnt need to play every week to make an impact.. There are plenty games we dont neccesarly need him.

It’s a shame for the lad. He’s an incredible player and should be representing Scotland at the highest level. He’s exactly what Scotland need in midfield, gutted for him. Hopefully he’s back and fit soon.
This is the correct response. Strange to see people happy that he’s out injured and has to drop out. FF bemoans the lack of Rangers players getting called up, convince themselves of a Clarke conspiracy theory them are delighted he’s out inured and can’t play for them.

Big player for me, not unhappy he cant play for Scotland. Lets see where we are next season and how many games he can play. I rate him highly but he doesnt need to play every week to make an impact.. There are plenty games we dont neccesarly need him.
If only he was fit for the games we needed him..

Too many injury prone players is the main issue in our squad right now. Guys like Helander, Roofe & Jack are all good players, but what use are they on the treatment table?

Absolutely no use at all. And a decent chunk of our support wanted to add Ramsey to the list.

Balogun and Souttar fall into this category as well sadly.

I cannot tell a lie. As long as Ryan’s injury is a minor issue I’m delighted he’s out of this game.

It’s only going to be rangers fault if we pile on the agony to the poor Ukrainians. No win situation, Ryan get yourself on holiday and recover properly.

Back