Scotland fans warned they need to leave before full time if they want a train home tommorow

The "doh a deer" song they sing. WTAF? I made the mistake of meeting up with a few mates on Alicante about 10 years ago for a game against Spain. That's all they sang. Over and over. Retards.
Place was a fucking mess as well. They (Scottish fans) did the washing up liquid in a fountain which was met with great hilarity by my companions.

Never been so embarrassed to be Scottish.
Edit. Thankfully I officially classify as white British.

Watch out tomorrow will sturgeon come to the rescue and be the good guy and be the saviour. If not what a shit sow Scotland has become. People laughed at me when I was complaining about Scotrail earlier on in the year it is now hitting the fan.
Wouldn't be surprised,She did it last week for ukraine game.can't have her core voters inconvenienced.
%^*& the rest of us though.

The "doh a deer" song they sing. WTAF? I made the mistake of meeting up with a few mates on Alicante about 10 years ago for a game against Spain. That's all they sang. Over and over. Retards.
Place was a fucking mess as well. They (Scottish fans) did the washing up liquid in a fountain which was met with great hilarity by my companions.

Never been so embarrassed to be Scottish.
It must be a thing with the international fans being full of assholes and being a cringe fest!

Northern Ireland have a section of support, who run about in green wigs singing cringe pish songs. I remember being in a bar one time think it was Latvia away, and 2 groups of uni students started singing at each other who the better university was. Cringeworthy pish!!!

I follow my country faithfully but I distance myself from the green wig brigade! It’s made up of middle class student types who always get on as if they are never allowed away on trips on their own!

Mount Florida station at 21:15....

scottish-scotland.gif
Incorrect.

That's after Armenia go 2 up

Won’t be rushing back to city centre anyway, because the last train to Edinburgh is 10.15pm. Gonna go to the pub for a bit and I’ve booked myself on a bus back a little bit later. What a shitshow though and I doubt the match will be much better :)).

No sympathy. You reap what you sow.
20 years ago I was the staunchest of Scotland fans.
Now, after the mismanagement of our country by the nats, I really don't care about the Scottish team.
Once those bigoted bastards are out of office, I will maybe get more passionate about the Scottish team.
I used to follow the National team, hitch hiking to Wembley etc back in the 60s and 70s. I greeted a goal scored by Scotland with delirium. It's a far far cry from then to now that's for sure.

What an absolute shambles, all stemming from the SNP's leadership of this country....

We are an absolute laughing stock and thats before this joke party pushes for independence!

How many more fcuk up's are they allowed before their retard followers start seeing the light?

Think this thread will end up in the Nat's bashing before too long...:p

ScotRail has warned that football fans travelling to Scotland’s first Nations League fixture will have to leave before the game ends to make the last train back to Glasgow Central.

The nationalised rail operator has urged those planning to make the trip to Hampden Park for Wednesday’s match between Scotland and Armenia to plan their journeys in advance and consider their travel options, as they have been forced to cut a number of services.

The match on Wednesday will kick off at 7.45pm, but the last train from the stadium’s closest station, Mount Florida, back to Glasgow Central will leave before the final whistle due to the temporary timetable currently in place.

ScotRail added that there will also be very limited journey opportunities departing from Glasgow Central and Glasgow Queen Street after the match, with no trains on most routes out of the city centre.

Phil Campbell, ScotRail’s head of customer operations, said the operator was “doing all we can to help football fans head to Hampden and cheer on the national team”.

He said: “We’re adding extra carriages to services to help customers get to the game; however, trains are expected to be very busy, so we’d encourage people to travel to the stadium early if they can.

“Customers should be aware that the last trains of the night will depart Mount Florida before the final whistle, so we urge fans to plan ahead and consider their travel options.”

Rail passengers have faced chaos in recent weeks as 700 services have been cut from the ScotRail timetable as a pay row with union members continues.

Aslef train drivers are currently refusing to work on rest days as a result of the dispute.

The union has said that talks between ScotRail and train drivers will resume on Thursday.

Aslef union members received a revised pay offer of 4.2%, but have turned it down.

ScotRail has encouraged fans attending the match on Wednesday to get to the ground as early as possible as trains would be busy, with the turnstiles at Hampden Park opening at 6pm.

The operator also urged people to buy tickets ahead of time on the ScotRail app of via the mTicket system.
They'll be about 10k max tomorrow, there , could all come by buses or cars B-D

Happy with that - vast majority impacted will have voted for them.

When I went to the Scotland games it was on our Rangers supporters bus , stadium was full and I would say 75% of the crowd were Rangers.
Aye that would be great if it was only a problem on this particular night wouldn’t it. It’s the same everyday and causing plenty of problems in normal peoples lives.

Brendan, Declan, John Paul, Hamish and Sean will have to walk home miserable in their wee skirts and long socks after watching the Republic of Scotland get pumped from Armenia.

Moan the Armenia :cool::cool:

ScotRail has warned that football fans travelling to Scotland’s first Nations League fixture will have to leave before the game ends to make the last train back to Glasgow Central.

The nationalised rail operator has urged those planning to make the trip to Hampden Park for Wednesday’s match between Scotland and Armenia to plan their journeys in advance and consider their travel options, as they have been forced to cut a number of services.

The match on Wednesday will kick off at 7.45pm, but the last train from the stadium’s closest station, Mount Florida, back to Glasgow Central will leave before the final whistle due to the temporary timetable currently in place.

ScotRail added that there will also be very limited journey opportunities departing from Glasgow Central and Glasgow Queen Street after the match, with no trains on most routes out of the city centre.

Phil Campbell, ScotRail’s head of customer operations, said the operator was “doing all we can to help football fans head to Hampden and cheer on the national team”.

He said: “We’re adding extra carriages to services to help customers get to the game; however, trains are expected to be very busy, so we’d encourage people to travel to the stadium early if they can.

“Customers should be aware that the last trains of the night will depart Mount Florida before the final whistle, so we urge fans to plan ahead and consider their travel options.”

Rail passengers have faced chaos in recent weeks as 700 services have been cut from the ScotRail timetable as a pay row with union members continues.

Aslef train drivers are currently refusing to work on rest days as a result of the dispute.

The union has said that talks between ScotRail and train drivers will resume on Thursday.

Aslef union members received a revised pay offer of 4.2%, but have turned it down.

ScotRail has encouraged fans attending the match on Wednesday to get to the ground as early as possible as trains would be busy, with the turnstiles at Hampden Park opening at 6pm.

The operator also urged people to buy tickets ahead of time on the ScotRail app of via the mTicket system.
With clarkes tactics,they'll be on the return train at half time

As a x union rep and in the union i agree with bargining but train drivers get over 50k basic the need to read the room they are massively overpaid imo bus drivers get circa 30k grand nurses up to about 30k and junior doctors 30k they need to read the room snp are just as bad

You get what you vote.

Thank god I'm in Amsterdam where we actually have a rail and metro system that works. Scotland is slowly turning into a third world country, it really is a disgrace. If you can get out, do it now before its too late.

Back