New catering at Ibrox

IH8Everyone

Official Ticketer
New caterer. Didn't know we had changed.

This summer, the club’s new catering partner Levy will take over catering operations throughout Ibrox stadium.

Industry leaders Levy supply catering to several top UK stadia and venues, such as OVO Hydro, Stamford Bridge, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Villa Park, and The O2 arena London.

In what is sure to be an exciting time for the club, Levy would like to invite 20 MyGers members to Ibrox for an exclusive tasting session on Friday, 24th June at 3.00pm.

The aim of the session will be to gather fan feedback on matchday kiosks ahead of a new range being launched for season 2022/23.

Ibrox stadium has 42 kiosks that serve 50,000 supporters food & beverages on a match day. As part of our new partnership with Levy, they will undergo a facelift for 2022/23 season with new digital screens being installed, alongside the introduction of new and improved menus for supporters to enjoy.

As a thank you for your time, participants will receive an Ibrox restaurant voucher for a free meal for two!

To apply for a place, click below. We expect to receive a high number of applications, therefore successful members will be contacted by the MyGers team directly.

Will be away on holiday on the 24th otherwise I would’ve applied for it.

This year was a massive improvement on the food offered at Ibrox to be fair so perhaps the old company were throwing money at it to try and keep the contract.

Could be the biggest news of the off-season this, good food at Ibrox?!

Hopefully they're not just changing the catering company, but everything that goes with it too! user interface and ease of customer congestion etc, and lower prices!

Unfortuantely Levy aren’t the best, I wouldn’t hold out much hope to be getting the same scran as whats offered at Spurs stadium which was built more recently and therefore will have better facilities etc for storing, cooking and serving food.

Then again, it literally can’t be any worse surely.

It can’t be worse which is a positive.

Any improvements is to be welcomed and excited to see what’s on offer.

There’s plenty of ways that better food and better choices of food can be served in those kiosks.

Going by the photo, I thought ‘that’s a tasty looking burger’ until I realised it was just an ad on the thread page.
3-D402-B9-D-C1-DE-4860-8-C5-F-8-E3-C581-CC553.jpg

I worked with Levy, scran was good but expensive. Will be interesting if they try & do the different stalls, different menus approach, like in The Hydro.

Can we get the staff some new sweatshirts, please?

They've been wearing the same ones since I started going in the mid-90s when I was a wee boy (I'm not even joking)

I must be one of the few who weren’t on a complete downer on the old crowd. The choice of pies, wraps, burgers etc wasn’t that bad and the prices are definitely not going to go down under new management. More than anything I’d like to see an improved service, more staff and less time spent queuing.

Unfortuantely Levy aren’t the best, I wouldn’t hold out much hope to be getting the same scran as whats offered at Spurs stadium which was built more recently and therefore will have better facilities etc for storing, cooking and serving food.

Then again, it literally can’t be any worse surely.
The industry leaders aren’t the best?

Who knew

Wonder if they will do a nice carrot soup. You’d like that wouldn’t u doc

The main challenge for these kiosks is space. It’ll be interesting how they combat that, especially in places like the club deck and enclosure.

In order to prepare and keep food relatively fresh, the current size of kiosks just isn’t practical to offer much more than we currently do IMO.

Spoke to some villa fans and they have no good things to say about their offering at villa park

This summer, the club’s new catering partner Levy will take over catering operations throughout Ibrox stadium.

Industry leaders Levy supply catering to several top UK stadia and venues, such as OVO Hydro, Stamford Bridge, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Villa Park, and The O2 arena London.

In what is sure to be an exciting time for the club, Levy would like to invite 20 MyGers members to Ibrox for an exclusive tasting session on Friday, 24th June at 3.00pm.

The aim of the session will be to gather fan feedback on matchday kiosks ahead of a new range being launched for season 2022/23.

Ibrox stadium has 42 kiosks that serve 50,000 supporters food & beverages on a match day. As part of our new partnership with Levy, they will undergo a facelift for 2022/23 season with new digital screens being installed, alongside the introduction of new and improved menus for supporters to enjoy.

As a thank you for your time, participants will receive an Ibrox restaurant voucher for a free meal for two!

To apply for a place, click below. We expect to receive a high number of applications, therefore successful members will be contacted by the MyGers team directly.
I want the fat bastards that apply for this to be named and shamed.:))

43. :). 42a and 42b

It can't be worse than what we have had on offer previously!
Although they did mix it up a little half way through last season and had a range of pies that were pretty good but these appear to sell out very quickly.

Good riddance to the manky mystery meat burgers.

There were different pies on offer towards the end of season such as lamb hot pot and they were good.

Suspect the new mob were behind those.

The soft drinks need improved and getting those wrong is lazy and incompetent

Back