New catering at Ibrox

I must admit the food in Club72 isn’t that bad for the most part (apart from the pizza, which was vile). I don’t normally eat at weekend games as I can’t eat and drink alcohol, but I’m looking forward to see what’s on offer in Club72 at mid week / Euro games

I must admit the food in Club72 isn’t that bad for the most part (apart from the pizza, which was vile). I don’t normally eat at weekend games as I can’t eat and drink alcohol, but I’m looking forward to see what’s on offer in Club72 at mid week / Euro games
Why can’t you eat at weekends but you can at midweek games

Hope they don’t get rid of ‘Pie of the Month’. The Donner Kebab pie managed 3 months in a row January-March and was quality

Food got better last season, but we'll see what this mob manage

Space and ventilation are the two big challenges. Kiosks are tiny in comparison to modern ones and the design of Ibrox means there's no real way to expand without significant restructuring

(Surprised the "how can you not go a couple of hours without food" brigade haven't shown up yet?
Post #51

Hows about just providing a Killie pie. Not now a Killie but I dont know who now makes them but told they are good. In the old days I just had a pie and Bovril and at the age of 16 or so tasted wonderful.

Half time pie in hospitality is very good so why not available throughout the stadium.

Unfortuantely Levy aren’t the best, I wouldn’t hold out much hope to be getting the same scran as whats offered at Spurs stadium which was built more recently and therefore will have better facilities etc for storing, cooking and serving food.

Then again, it literally can’t be any worse surely.
tv-drama.gif

It’s not about an inability. Obviously people could eat before or after the game.

It’s part of an event. When I was young I only got to Ibrox a couple of times a season and getting something to eat as part of the full matchday experience was something I looked forward to.

Then there’s the guys who travel for hours, arrive early and like to enjoy a pie during the warm up.

Based on your thinking, we might as well just shut the kiosks. Also, if it’s good, the club with make more money.
Yes mate this is spot on, even now I feel the need to buy a pie and a bovril at the game the smell sensors flash back the memories.

Would be great if they card payment coffee and soft drinks machines, not vending machines, but “smart machines” that let you select the size of cup in your hand, pay and pour. Would make food buying so much quicker and easier. A non event for those that just want a drink.

I didn't think the food in hospitality was too bad at all. Maybe my expectations of Scottish food was already low enough that anything edible would be good.

Pretty dire week for doing it with the train strikes & transport effected for those out with Glasgow

New caterer. Didn't know we had changed.

This summer, the club’s new catering partner Levy will take over catering operations throughout Ibrox stadium.

Industry leaders Levy supply catering to several top UK stadia and venues, such as OVO Hydro, Stamford Bridge, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Villa Park, and The O2 arena London.

In what is sure to be an exciting time for the club, Levy would like to invite 20 MyGers members to Ibrox for an exclusive tasting session on Friday, 24th June at 3.00pm.

The aim of the session will be to gather fan feedback on matchday kiosks ahead of a new range being launched for season 2022/23.

Ibrox stadium has 42 kiosks that serve 50,000 supporters food & beverages on a match day. As part of our new partnership with Levy, they will undergo a facelift for 2022/23 season with new digital screens being installed, alongside the introduction of new and improved menus for supporters to enjoy.

As a thank you for your time, participants will receive an Ibrox restaurant voucher for a free meal for two!

To apply for a place, click below. We expect to receive a high number of applications, therefore successful members will be contacted by the MyGers team directly.
Dont need food posioning that week thanks

Unfortuantely Levy aren’t the best, I wouldn’t hold out much hope to be getting the same scran as whats offered at Spurs stadium which was built more recently and therefore will have better facilities etc for storing, cooking and serving food.

Then again, it literally can’t be any worse surely.
Who is the best?

Anyone here have pictures of the current food and food stalls at Ibrox? Never been, very curious. How are the concession prices?

I don’t mind the Steak Pies not a patch on a Killie one though, hot dogs and burgers are pretty poor. That Footy Scran page does show that you could get some decent stuff though.

Would be great if they card payment coffee and soft drinks machines, not vending machines, but “smart machines” that let you select the size of cup in your hand, pay and pour. Would make food buying so much quicker and easier. A non event for those that just want a drink.
Half our support still struggle with smart cards

42 kiosks is mad. 1,190 people per kiosk. I know they can't just add more kiosks, I was just shocked it was so low.

It's the time it takes to get served that needs to be sorted as well and I can't see how they can do that without adding more kiosks.
At the SCF I managed to go to the loo, then buy a pie and a coffee at half-time without missing any of the game. You can't do that in the Main Stand Rear.

Personally I’m not expecting much from companies who run food at stadiums and venues.

The main thing I would want changed is the service. It’s appalling and in the Govan front your lucky to get back in time for the half kicking off. Your talking 15 mins to serve about 10 people on a small pre set menu where everything is already made.

Need to employ staff and put a rocket up there arse from day one.
I love a bovril at half time when I’m driving and my son would take a pie and soft drink.
I would go down 5 mins before half time whistle and just make back for the start of the second half. The slow service just put people off!

42 kiosks is mad. 1,190 people per kiosk. I know they can't just add more kiosks, I was just shocked it was so low.
Many people but food/drink during a game.

2 in 5 at the most I’d day. Then the spread of times. Before the game, during the game and half time.

New caterer. Didn't know we had changed.

This summer, the club’s new catering partner Levy will take over catering operations throughout Ibrox stadium.

Industry leaders Levy supply catering to several top UK stadia and venues, such as OVO Hydro, Stamford Bridge, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Villa Park, and The O2 arena London.

In what is sure to be an exciting time for the club, Levy would like to invite 20 MyGers members to Ibrox for an exclusive tasting session on Friday, 24th June at 3.00pm.

The aim of the session will be to gather fan feedback on matchday kiosks ahead of a new range being launched for season 2022/23.

Ibrox stadium has 42 kiosks that serve 50,000 supporters food & beverages on a match day. As part of our new partnership with Levy, they will undergo a facelift for 2022/23 season with new digital screens being installed, alongside the introduction of new and improved menus for supporters to enjoy.

As a thank you for your time, participants will receive an Ibrox restaurant voucher for a free meal for two!

To apply for a place, click below. We expect to receive a high number of applications, therefore successful members will be contacted by the MyGers team directly.
The 20 need named so we know how to blame when we end up with hummus and quinoa

Most people are capable of going a couple of hours without stuffing something into their chops & washing it down with something though.

Need to employ staff and put a rocket up there arse from day one.
I love a bovril at half time when I’m driving and my son would take a pie and soft drink.
I would go down 5 mins before half time whistle and just make back for the start of the second half. The slow service just put people off!
Just make sure the staff are properly trained and supported. Some were really struggling in the Club Deck and it was obvious they were thrown in at the deep end.

Back