Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

I'm laughing because you're downplaying Carter-Vickers' ability based on the club he plays for. He came here last season and absolutely strolled it. He was comfortably the best defender in the league.

Comparing him to Sands is just funny.
I'm actually not. He could be playing for Aberdeen or still be a Spurs reserve for all I care. The answer is still the same. He 'strolled it' because he was allowed to get away with absolute murder that he wouldn't have if he was in our shirt. Ryan Jack's discipline record from Aberdeen to his first few seasons with us epitomises that fact, as do a few of our other players who had no previous discipline issues before joining then picked up cards for fun. He had to tone his aggression down and adapt his game in blue.

CCV, 3 yellows in 33 league games is what's laughable. 3 yellows in 5 European games tells you far more about his true ability. He's a big carthorse who constantly fouls people and gets away with it, can't pass accurately further than 10 yards, nvm pinging 60 yarders to feet a la Goldson, and turns slower than Helander. He is a physical presence who is more than decent in the air and has a bit of pace, that's it as far as I can see. Btw, Bassey was comfortably the best defender in the league last season and that was in multiple positions.

Why are folk so obsessed with stats about Kent? Anyone with a working set of eyes can see he dragged us through parts of that European run, picking up the ball up and driving at players, not technically an assist but he won us penalties against Dortmund and Red Star.

Feel like folk are too obsessed with stats at times.
We need more players scoring goals particularly forwards. Kent’s return of 3 all season is embarrassing

Paul McGinn to Motherwell as well. Possibly a strange move with O’Donnell already occupying that position.

Nkunku signs new deal with Leipzig with a release clause of €60m that kicks in next summer.

That seems oddly cheap for him, especially if an EPL side wants him.

German teams though seem to be very reasonable when it comes to negotiating with players that if they stay another year they wont be too difficult to deal with the following summer if they want to go elsewhere.

That seems oddly cheap for him, especially if an EPL side wants him.

German teams though seem to be very reasonable when it comes to negotiating with players that if they stay another year they wont be too difficult to deal with the following summer if they want to go elsewhere.
Could be a strategy to get more money this summer for him.

RBL must be one of the best run clubs in Europe. The release clause expires early next summer so if he does go (he definitely will) they'll have plenty of time to replace him.

They'll still lose a big player or two though. Laimer to Bayern seems done and I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Szabozlai also moved on.

Can't say I am too impressed thus far with our actual/rumoured activity in the Transfer Market.
I thought with a pre-contract for Souttar(the Scottish Helander) the Club was on it but so far very poor.
McGregor for another season after costing us the points v Hearts & Ross County , when could have got Siegrist for a signing on fee, not what I was expecting/looking for.
We do have history of getting players under the radar (Ramsay) without any press speculation or knowledge in advance hopefully GVB has been in touch with his contacts in Holland and getting deals made. Only a few weeks from the start of the season. Where has the EL run money went?

Can't say I am too impressed thus far with our actual/rumoured activity in the Transfer Market.
I thought with a pre-contract for Souttar(the Scottish Helander) the Club was on it but so far very poor.
McGregor for another season after costing us the points v Hearts & Ross County , when could have got Siegrist for a signing on fee, not what I was expecting/looking for.
We do have history of getting players under the radar (Ramsay) without any press speculation or knowledge in advance hopefully GVB has been in touch with his contacts in Holland and getting deals made. Only a few weeks from the start of the season. Where has the EL run money went?
Wrong thread buddy

The Eintracht fans loved him (he was even an ultra) but their fans take a hardcore anti right wing stance. Associating with the AfD or dudes like this is pretty much the one thing they won't stand for. The player has always been a big dafty, so I guess it's not a huge surprise.

Big loss for them nonetheless. We didn't see him in the final but he was probably their best and most important player throughout the tournament.

I see there are reports that Juranovic is going and Turnbull allegedly to West Ham, it will be interesting to see what ridiculous fee's the SMSM make up for this if it happens.

I was expecting to see Newcastle doing a bit more business but it seems like their owners are not prepared to pay the fee's which clearly clubs are upping because Newcastle are involved.

Benfica confirm deal for Enzo Fernandez. €18m + 25% sell on. Cracking signing.

FV73O8uXwAAZ2-N

I see there are reports that Juranovic is going and Turnbull allegedly to West Ham, it will be interesting to see what ridiculous fee's the SMSM make up for this if it happens.

I was expecting to see Newcastle doing a bit more business but it seems like their owners are not prepared to pay the fee's which clearly clubs are upping because Newcastle are involved.
Turnbull to West Ham?! He is pish. Why do English sides consistently overpay for paedo fc diddies?

He is pish. Another in the hyped up way beyond his ability trend of mhanks. English clubs have far too much cash and not enough sense.

I think it was Parkinson that McGeady fell out with. He sent him out on loan to Charlton, but Johnson brought him back when he took over.

Turnbull to West Ham?! He is pish. Why do English sides consistently overpay for paedo fc diddies?

They have a history of selling players down south and them doing well so teams will look at that.

Guys like Armstrong, Wanyama, Tierney and obviously Van Dijk.

RBL must be one of the best run clubs in Europe. The release clause expires early next summer so if he does go (he definitely will) they'll have plenty of time to replace him.

They'll still lose a big player or two though. Laimer to Bayern seems done and I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Szabozlai also moved on.

Hasn't quite worked out for Dominik Szoboszlai there. Read he's been frustrated with his minutes.

Back