Mygers points being updated

Points showing again this morning though with seasons dropping off I thought my points of 1722 perhaps seemed high.

But I've not got a fucking clue

Points and purchases updated.
5 points for away registration.
10 points for away attendance

That was for applying for everything and attending the 8 matches that I was successful for.

Points total down 250 from couple of days ago.
I’ve lost 260 points since Thursday, down from 1801 to 1541

Looks like 1 season off (16/17). The odd thing about the timing here is that some people who had the requirement for a Blackpool ticket yesterday (above 1313 points) will now have less than that.

I don’t think mine has changed since I last looked the other day, assume they are doing it in batches/stages?

My points have stayed the same as the other day , but I was only expecting to drop 15 points or so. Seems the 15 points for away games have balanced out my loss.

No point worrying about it now as I think they'll still be updating the system. Will just wait on the email.

Looks like 1 season off (16/17). The odd thing about the timing here is that some people who had the requirement for a Blackpool ticket yesterday (above 1313 points) will now have less than that.
I thought that but my mate has gone from 1401 to 1281 so must be based on these new points as it won't let him buy a ticket and he never got the email

1196 now - anyone know what the cut offs for each tier are now?

Should be published when the ‘official’ update hits in July (?) if the last update is anything to go by.

I was at 1515 the other day, down to 1305 now. Should be a half decent silver which is all I need it for really.

Mine are appearing now

I have gained 165 points despite most people on this thread saying they’ve lost points? Not a clue how that is working but I’ll take it

Where you seeing the points pal? I canny see hee haw under 'my account'...
Click on where you name and Rangers number shows.
Takes you to your information dashboard,should be there if you look down it.
(Has been disappearing over the last few days and may not currently be showing)

They should just take - EDIT for the pedantic - (that part of) the website down until its all done and save folk all this angst and debate.

Looks like everyone has got the 10 points for Aways and 5 points for Away Registration. Also looks like 1 year might have dropped off.

However, given a lot of stuff seems to be done manually, who’s to say that a second season will not be knocked off after they’ve finalised the removal of the first season? Who’s to say there won’t be more tweaks to the Away points for those that failed to buy tickets?

Trying to second guess what points you will end up on, or which tier it will be, when we have no idea what’s actually going on or how far through the process we are seems a bit pointless. The real debate at this stage should actually be WHY don’t we know what’s going on. Plenty time to debate where it’s left you after the process has been complete.

Last edited:
1196 now - anyone know what the cut offs for each tier are now?
Who knows what it could be. If they were doing it solely by year cut off, then would think gold would drop to about 1400+.
This I think would increase number in gold.

So it may be a bit higher.
All guess work really. Just need to wait and be told.

I’ve just dropped over 300 points!

where can I find the table that shows you what you get points fo and how many?

Has this not changed yet?

• Gold: 1,616 and Above Points
  • Silver: 966 - 1,615 Points
  • Bronze: 20 - 965 Points

Is that the old / current tier numhers?
That is from April 19th.
New tier thresholds due on next update,which is supposed to be mid July.

They should just take the website down until its all done and save folk all this angst and debate.

Looks like everyone has got the 10 points for Aways and 5 points for Away Registration. Also looks like 1 year might have dropped off.

However, given a lot of stuff seems to be done manually, who’s to say that a second season will not be knocked off after they’ve finalised the removal of the first season? Who’s to say there won’t be more tweaks to the Away points for those that failed to buy tickets?

Trying to second guess what points you will end up on, or which tier it will be, when we have no idea what’s actually going on or how far through the process we are seems a bit pointless. The real debate at this stage should actually be WHY don’t we know what’s going on. Plenty time to debate where it’s left you after the process has been complete.
Yeah full website should be taken down despite tickets and registration for tickets very much open.

Genius idea.

However the club have made an arse of this as usual with communication laughable.

:(

I've given up trying to find my points. Had bookmarked the link, but doesn't seem to be working now. Logging into the site, they seem to have them well hidden somewhere. Guess I'll just await the email.

I've given up trying to find my points. Had bookmarked the link, but doesn't seem to be working now. Logging into the site, they seem to have them well hidden somewhere. Guess I'll just await the email.

Yeah full website should be taken down despite tickets and registration for tickets very much open.

Genius idea.

However the club have made an arse of this as usual with communication laughable.

Fair point, I meant the bit about access to the ever-changing points total. I will take the comment on board - but I suspect you knew what I meant anyway.:) Well done ‘genius’.

It won’t matter, the requirements were already in baskets

Cheers. I'm only seeing 'my profile' which is basically just contact info etc. Can't see a 'my account' link. No matter. Thanks anyway.

So basically away games are irrelevant in terms of points. You could be bronze and apply for every game and only get offered one but get the same points as someone in gold doing the same but obviously buying more.
Yes, so there’s not even any point in them going through the motions of adding points for it

Now creates an issue regarding euro aways too as people have applied and been unsuccessful, much like domestic aways. Is everyone going to get 15 points whether successful or not?

Genius idea.

He never said take the full website down did he?

Think he meant remove the MyGers section until the club update us.

Back