The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time last year he hadn’t, Bassey’s rise happened last season, at the start he wasn’t even a first 11 pick.

We do have the habit of writing players off very quickly.
Bassey was literally punting bucket hats for our shop 2 years ago and not getting any game time. Then last season he wasn't a starter like you say, so much can change very quickly.

This place was downright nasty about Lundstram not long ago. Now he's the best on Earth.

I think if we see if sands can transform into a player this year, but I really can’t see it being at CH unless against spfl jobbers. It will be hard to give him a run in that position.

So since bassey has been here two years why don't you give sands the same amount of time instead of writing him off since he hasn't set the world alight .

Anyone who does not perform from day one should we get rid?

New country, new style of play ect and it takes time to get to grips with
He had 18 months which is now 12 if he makes the same impact as Bassey this season then all well and good , right now I don’t even see him as a regular starter.

youre not even hiding it anymore mate....whens the announcement? B-D

No idea to be honest. I’m just interested as to why people are so adamant Rangers aren’t in for Davies. Whether we are or not remains to be seen.

When Davies was close to signing for them I remember the consensus on here seemed to be that they were getting a cracking player, now he’s pish when we’re linked with him?

He’d be a very good signing imo.

Likes to carry the ball out and a good passer, he’d be an excellent partner for Goldson.

Football fans in talking up their teams players shocker.
It would be nice to see some of the posters on here being made to eat their words. When Sands or Souttar are standout key players for us all season! Or if Helander gets fit for a long period of time. It’s like some “fans” would rather they were right that someone was a flop than to admit they were wrong and have the player flourish.

How do you know that as a fact? If you don't mind me asking btw.

This hardly answers your question mate as it was years ago and can’t remember where I read it but I read something about it. The deal can be ‘technically’ done player registered for new club etc but just not announced on social media yet. Maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong?
Not sure about any of that but I would imagine Ajax would agree to put off any announcement if 1. We asked them to
2. We explained the circumstance.

He had 18 months which is now 12 if he makes the same impact as Bassey this season then all well and good , right now I don’t even see him as a regular starter.

Your have your view I have mine but since bassey wasn't a regular starter 12 months ago you never know but we will wait and see.

All I'm saying is fans should get of his back and support any player who pulls on the shirt

I hope we have players sounded out ready to sign for us. Champions league qualifiers in just over 2 weeks time and league kicks off in 13 days time . We definitely need a left back ,left centre back and a striker . I see a lot of people saying we need a goal scoring midfielder, I'm very much hoping that tillman and Lawrence will help out there massively.
We aren’t desperate for a left back, yet.
Before the window closes, yes, probably, and the sooner the better.
Striker, yes.
Goal scoring midfielder, like you, I’m hoping we’ve got that one covered already.
This left sided left back though, has me in a quandary.
I’m guessing this means left footed?
It be good, a plus, but it wouldn’t be top of my criteria.

I’d have took a punt on Doig but not at 3m, think at that price we could get someone better.

Leidner was linked a while ago but looks like he’s away to either Torino or balogna which is a shame because he’d be a really good signing

No offence.
Is he really keeping any of the others out the midfield, if they are fit?
Not for me.

Strange signing.

It’s hardly a strange signing.

A well-thought of young American, regular participant in his team’s Championship-winning league season and had just started to feature in his national squad - indeed, playing in the Gold Cup-winning team, including the Final.

And all for an 18-month loan. What’s strange about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back