Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

Why? It was a penalty.

He has got all the big decisions right

He hasn't.

He should have booked Tierney for diving and he could have sent off Morelos and Brown for their shoving match. Raised hands gives the ref a decision to make.

That said, he's got most of the big decisions right.

Nice cosy chat in Dembele’s ear there from the kunt of a ref. And this prik is supposed to be s Rangers fan. Right we are.

This is worse than the 5-1 because at least that was an end of season dead rubber.

This game actually meant something. In fact it meant everything to our season.

As I've said a few times now, we completely capitulated and chucked it in October. To advertise, interview and fail to replace an outgoing manager was and still is absolutely criminal.

Most of theses players should be gone as they do not have a winning mentality, they simple are not mentally strong enough.

To anyone buying season tickets I would say think long and hard
There will be a lot on renewals sitting on mantelpieces for a month or so until the board get their act together . Two games against the filth at Ibrox with performances like this aren’t much to look forward to

for 10 years i have renewed without question because of my love for the club. This time i am waiting to see who the manager is before renewing. Sick and tired of pissing away my weekends and midweeks to watch utter dross
Every single fan should do this. Name one other club in the world with over 40,000 at every game who is managed by the youth team coach for 6 months. It’s got to be up there as one of the worst football decisions of all time.

The only good outcome from this shambles is it makes it absolutely certain Murty won’t be in charge much longer. Absolutely no way the board could sell that to the support.

He hasn't.

He should have booked Tierney for diving and he could have sent off Morelos and Brown for their shoving match. Raised hands gives the ref a decision to make.

That said, he's got most of the big decisions right.
No ref is giving a red for shoving unless it’s in the face.

Not giving a yellow card isn’t really a big decision.

We have been totally inept and for the first time in a long time I think the ref has been fine

You know, Motherwell will give this lot a better game of it in the final than we've managed here. This was an opportunity to win a trophy and we've been spineless. Don't get me wrong, we've been poorly set up for this again and the worst offender is the manager but there are a number of players out there today who couldn't pass wind.

Well surely it is where the foul is initially committed ?
No different top being tripped and then diving as hard as you can to reach the fkn box is it?

Don’t know the rule mate TBH. Even if technically it was wrong you can see why he gave it. Doesn’t matter anyway.

I’ve not seen it again cos as soon as he had the red card out & I switched it off.

Latest posts

Back