Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

You have to wonder what this constant hate for all things Rangers related does to these guys mental health. All day everyday spent looking for things to sevco about what a life they must have . Watching football and following your team can feel full on at times . But to follow your own team whilst constantly obsessing about your rival the media,referees and the governing powers must be exhausting.

His posts regarding the sexual abuse of children at Celtic Boys Club will tell you that he's not a Rangers fan at the wind up
Yes, he's a disgusting paedo harbourer. One of the most abhorrent individuals residing in the United Kingdom

Couple of points you old bigot you Ronnie, (we know your looking in), I myself am a taxpayer of Glasgow and I'm delighted this event took place, you aren't so it's really none of your business and could you show the rule you seem to think exists that states wearing the colour orange is a slap in the face for Catholics?
Always a laugh reading your dribblings on here as you moan about bigotry, some neck you have doing that.
B-) :shh:
Fat chunt has no neck. His chins melt into his titties.

We had a vastly tougher group than they did.

Did we not eliminate Sparta Prague last season by way of a 2-0 victory in the group stages.
The same Sparta Prague who annihilated them 4-1 both home & away the previous season.
Both 55 & Seville in May has scarred them. None of this was meant to happen as they have believed everything Ill Phil, Forrest, Johnjames, SFM etc has told them, and they can't cope without resorting to their traditional victim mentality.
Loving their pain.
It wasn’t the “same Sparta Prague” that we pumped.

We played their first team.

If they continue with playing Joe Hart high up the pitch like they have in pre season they will get spanked by more than teams in the champions League. Flange's teams always play with a sweeper keeper but he abandoned it last season saying he didn't have time to implement it properly. This season it's made a comeback and they have been caught a few times already in the friendlies.

His team in Japan regularly got caught on the counter with the keeper high up the pitch .They very rarely kept a clean sheet also one of the reasons why he nearly got relegated in his first season in Japan .
Oh how I prayed last season when we played them, that Hart would be upto his old tricks being miles of his line, and Roofe would do another goal from inside our half!

"BBC Scotland's complicity in the biggest sporting lie there has ever been in Scottish Football"

Do you think he's talking about Celtic and Celtic Boys Club being separate entities?

B-) B-)

the lack of self awareness from Yahoos is staggering
using a legitimate, legal tax vehicle was "up there with match fixing" according to some Yahoos i know and they added "worst scandal in Scottish football ever" to boot

Here you go mate , I couldn't get the links to work so messaged my mate and he uploaded them to Vimeo . You might need a log in to watch them .

*we are a boring club and well run*
Then to PL *dont expect to get an easy life*

Who was throwing fencing at their club?

He's a bearded overweight guy who took off his leisure time Septic gear and stuck on some George clothes after a trip to Asda for his fancy dress "outfit".
And now he looks like a Aussie bearded overweight guy who takes off his Septic gear after work and sticks on some everyday clothes.
Mr Ben has him beat every time.

Here you go mate , I couldn't get the links to work so messaged my mate and he uploaded them to Vimeo . You might need a log in to watch them .

So much to pick out in that I don't even know where to start. That fat c*nt just opened his mouth and spoke some amount of contradictory, non sensical drivel.

As Mark Twain once said;

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt"

That second one on the Europe runs of both. Did he just say their European run last year was only bettered by one club, that being Eintracht Frankfurt?

Just, whit. Absolute mentalists.

N.B. We won 7/21 games (if that stat is even correct) because we spent a lot of times winning one leg in a 2-leg affair. Or fighting back to overturn a deficit (a la Leipzig). Maybe the logic of knockout football in European competition is lost on them, given they don’t spend much time in it.

While you cunts were winning dead rubbers against a team like Betis who had already qualified. Context is essential you fucking crackpots.

That second one on the Europe runs of both. Did he just say their European run last year was only bettered by one club, that being Eintracht Frankfurt?

N.B. We won 7/21 games (if that stat is even correct) because we spent a lot of times winning one leg in a 2-leg affair. Or fighting back to overturn a deficit (a la Leipzig). Maybe the logic of knockout football in European competition is lost on them, given they don’t spend much time in it.

While you cunts were winning dead rubbers against a team like Betis who had already qualified. Context is essential you fucking crackpots.
Celtic won two games against the whipping boys in their group and then just about won the dead rubber against Betis' youth team.

What's great about our club is we focus on Celtic hahahaha, they actually believe the shite they talk.

Show me the evidence that we talk about anything other than Rangers at our AGMs and I will show you evidence that we are discussed at yours by your fans!

The same Madden that gave them a free kick while hearts were attacking them and their player pulled up with a hammy. Doesn't have the ball, no one touches him and gets awarded the free kick.
Yes the same one who right in front of him was Sakala at Tannadice getting hauled off his feet backwards a yard from the goal line not to forget the other blatant penalty denied us the same game. Yet we still have Rangers fans on here saying we threw the league away , completely ignoring these instances.

He is talking about Bodo Glimt and trying to justify the spanking they got . I don't think we played 21 games last season in Europe. The Footy Stats website says 17 games including the two Aleshkert qualifying games. Add the two Malmö games and it comes to 19 in all European competitions . Frankfurt won seven games in their European run as well .

"Celtic doesn't involve itself in the politics of the sport the way it should" :oops::oops::oops:

Last week he wrote a blog about their chief executive being voted onto the spfl board . He describes what he thinks Celtic should do whilst in the role. It's not improve the infrastructure or get better TV deals and sponsorship it's basically stop Rangers having a seat at the table.

Last edited:
Last week he wrote a blog about their chief executive being voted onto the spfl board . He describes what he thinks Celtic should do whilst in the role. It's not improve the infrastructure or get better TV deals and sponsorship it's basically stop Rangers having a seat at the table.

Does this guy have a day job,I cant imagine anyone employing him.Imagine him wandering into an interview full of his misplaced self importance and it gets to the question about your life outside work.Most would say.I do voluntary work, or coach kids,exercise play sports etc.This guy " ah dae 3 blogs a day aboot ra celik so a can talk aw day aboot the Rangers and how ime not bothered by them".

They don’t think things through, who’s to say their CEO ever gets back on.

Back