MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would’ve liked to have seen Davies start instead of sands, kent can’t be fit enough yet, hopefully he’s back Tuesday.

Sorry, just woke up in the USA, is Kent fit?

Great news, we'll need him to turn over the waffle munchers Tuesday.
No

Hatchet was just guessing but trying to make it look like ITK so if he was right he would act the big man

But as usual he has been caught out

Wright/Matondo deserved that switch I think.

Shame no Kent but absolutely buzzing Morelos is back on the bench.

Would've gone for Davies over Sands today but I rate Sands all the same.

Excited to see what Davis can do with an attacking quartet ahead of him - Tillman in particular I reckon will work wonderfully with Davis. Dunno if we need Davis as well as Lundstram but so be it. Hopefully Lundstram is much more advanced.

No Kent is a worry for Tuesday

Sands centre half again whilst our £4m centre half sits on the bench is a worry

Two holding midfielders at home to diddies is also a worry
anxiety-scared-nervous-anxious-hyperventilating-gif-3519241

So kent not even on the bench.

We were told it wasn’t serious but he wasn’t quite ready for last Tuesday. I wonder what the script is.

Would’ve liked to have seen Davies start instead of sands, kent can’t be fit enough yet, hopefully he’s back Tuesday.
No idea why he isn't tbh. Must be fit, if lacking game time there's only 1 way to get it and that is to play. He's one of our biggest signings, naturally left footed and has had about 10 minutes since he came in the door. Implies it's Goldson and Sands on Tuesday again.

Wright was good against Livingston, forward thinking and always wants to turn and go quickly, wins fouls and draws cards, he also knows how to work well with Tav. He looked better than Matondo against USG as well. He gets some amount of stick for no reason. Think he will have a good game today.

Good to see Morelos on the bench but worried now Kent might not make it for midweek if he’s not on the bench today.

Scott Wright last week in the 1st half and just about the only one on Tuesday that actually showed a bit of drive!
Doesn't matter how well he plays to some on here.

He always puts in 100%, tracks back and is a very good dribbler of the ball.

If he was foreign and cost some money then people wouldn't jump on his back as quick. Sad really tbh.

I'm not saying he is great by any stretch but he actually plays quite well most of the time.

McLaughlin has started every game.

Matondo sucked hard against USG and Scott Wright showed more in five mins than him the whole game so right call there.

Rest of the team spot on.

Back