MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Lawrence will be starting in his best position out left, really need to start seeing more from him so hopefully he has a good game. I can the reasoning in starting Wright, but I'm hopeful for Matondo to get some game time too

Decently strong team, need to put in a good performance today

Just like my guess that Matondo was getting a scan on his hamstring ;)
Was Kent supposed to start and felt something pre match or was the info you got just off mate?

Happens sometimes or maybe I'm being naive and you guessed :D

I'm choosing to believe it's the former.

Can see why gios gone with sands at the back. Better on the ball at the back when we are faced with breaking down the Derek mcinnes special, a back 10 camped along the goal line.

No Kent is a worry for Tuesday

Sands centre half again whilst our £4m centre half sits on the bench is a worry

Two holding midfielders at home to diddies is also a worry
You’re very worried aren’t you. Lots of worry. Or perhaps the £4m centre half
Isn’t match fit yet. If he played and struggled no doubt you’d be worried

Hopefully Colak manages over 3 touches in the first half this time
Big day for Colak imo.

I like him and can put his recent performances down to lack of service but at Ibrox against Killie, he really needs to be in amongst the play and properly involved today. No excuses.

I just hope we’re able to create some good chances. We really need to prove we can cut teams open.

Two early goals needed today.

That dinosaur McInnes will have his cloggers time wasting from the start and spoiling the game constantly, while being given freedom to commit professional fouls by Clancy.

Can see why gios gone with sands at the back. Better on the ball at the back when we are faced with breaking down the Derek mcinnes special, a back 10 camped along the goal line.
That’s fine in theory, but his lack of an ability to pass with his left really upset the balance imo. Whoever is playing on the left will be starved of service I bet. Would have preferred to see Davies in there.

Was Kent supposed to start and felt something pre match or was the info you got just off mate?

Happens sometimes or maybe I'm being naive and you guessed :D

I'm choosing to believe it's the former.

Was told he was back earlier on, hopefully rested for Tuesday!

McInnes will have them set up like Aberdeen at Ibrox. Niggly fouls and falling to the ground when anyone in a blue shirt is near them.

Davis and Lundstrum
Not a great vote of confidence in Jack or Kamara
The two of them are lucky they're not transfer listed after Tuesday :D They were both honking.

We are at home to Kilmarnock. With all due respect, we should be winning this comfortably regardless of which 11 we pick from our squad.

Big day for Colak imo.

I like him and can put his recent performances down to lack of service but at Ibrox against Killie, he really needs to be in amongst the play and properly involved today. No excuses.
Agree.. It's a huge game for a few players

No Kent is a worry for Tuesday

Sands centre half again whilst our £4m centre half sits on the bench is a worry

Two holding midfielders at home to diddies is also a worry
You’re the negative sort though.
Could it be simply not match fit?

Tillman is possibly our most attacking midfielder.
Team reads almost a 4-4-2 or, as Rangers play , 2-4-4!

Kent simply being rested for Tuesday?

Back