Truly toxic chants from the Celtic support at Dingwall - The Scotsman

There is a section of Celtic’s away support that, frankly, no longer appear to possess basic common decency.

The words 'no longer appear' sum it up.

Are we being told before this wee ditty the yahoos were paragons of virtue?

Fair play to the journalist for having the temerity to write it, but why, oh why, does no one ever go for the jugular with these b@stards? Why has there always got to be some sort of apology, excuse or soothing words tied into the criticism?

0800-C74-D-088-C-476-F-AE7-D-BE6-AA84-F6-F0-C.gif

Remember we got dragged through dirt for singing the Hokey Kokey? I felt stupid even typing that. Only in Scotland
I remember that - some eejit tried to claim it was sectarian by saying it was a parody of their ritual of blessing themselves or something like that. Probably the same muppet who tried to get Guy Fawkes night banned claiming it was sectarian as the guy on a bonfire is meant to symbolise an effigy of catholics. Absolute morons.

I remember that - some eejit tried to claim it was sectarian by saying it was a parody of their ritual of blessing themselves or something like that. Probably the same muppet who tried to get Guy Fawkes night banned claiming it was sectarian as the guy on a bonfire is meant to symbolise an effigy of catholics. Absolute morons.
It was an SNP MSP. Michael Matheson. A stuttering prick of a man.

Was the eejit, Michael Matheson, the SNP Justice Secretary or such like?

There was no escaping the vile and repellent element of the afternoon as Celtic won 3-1 away at Ross County.

Immediate action needed to deal with vile behaviour

There is a section of Celtic’s away support that, frankly, no longer appear to possess basic common decency. A chant borrowing the tune of Abba’s Super Trooper that glories in the deaths of Rangers figures Davie Cooper, Walter Smith, Jimmy Bell and Andy Goram was to be heard grotesquely loud and clear at half time of the club’s victory in the Global Energy Stadium.

No longer? Basic common decency is an alien concept to these vermin.

Ireland’s shame, Scotland’s burden.

Vile stuff. Decency is never a word you would associate with Celtic whether it be CSA, Terrorist chants, or mocking the deaths of 66 people, children included. And that is before you get onto sporting issues, like Zoom titles, Japanese tours, and attacking and threatening referees.

The only crumb of comfort is that Cooper, Walter and Goram must have inflicted serious long lasting pain on them if they are still in their heads and feel the need to glorify their deaths.

We all know how it will play out from here. In the press for a day or 2, statement from NBM, then it goes quiet, then the next time it's sung nothing will be said.

I'm afraid that isn't good enough with this song. There will always be offensive songs at football but this goes way beyond the line. I called it last week after the other video and said it will become widespread with the scum, sheep and HIV fans. A week later and here we are.

Rangers need to call it out. As do celtic and the police. A statement from NBM simply isn't enough, and to be honest I don't even think they should comment. It's not a sectarian song. It's far worse than that.

On the week that a Lisbon lion has passed away (thankfully I have only seen positive condolence remarks from us).
Inbreeds
Exactly mate we could make up songs about Tommy Burns,Billy McNeil etc but we don't.I imagine if they sing it when they play us the Billy boys will get sung in retaliation and guess who the bad guys will be.

Exactly mate we could make up songs about Tommy Burns,Billy McNeil etc but we don't.I imagine if they sing it when they play us the Billy boys will get sung in retaliation and guess who the bad guys will be.
If its still getting sung come the Jamuary OF game and they're giving it laldy in Ibrox I could honestly see disorder in the ground

When a vile despicable sewer species leaves it's natural environment it doesn't evolve much in a good way instead thrives on infecting itself on society and like leopards that never changes its spots this lowlife species that came from the sewer cannot change its despicable trait!

I don't know why we're wasting our breath even worrying about this; yeah it's vile and I know there's hypocrisy around these creatures but fück 'em, best ignore the sub-humans, I'll sleep even better tonight knowing I'm not one of them.

Last edited:
There is a section of Celtic’s away support that, frankly, no longer appear to possess basic common decency.

The words 'no longer appear' sum it up.

Are we being told before this wee ditty the yahoos were paragons of virtue?

Fair play to the journalist for having the temerity to write it, but why, oh why, does no one ever go for the jugular with these b@stards? Why has there always got to be some sort of apology, excuse or soothing words tied into the criticism?
Why the away support don’t the same vermin attend Celtic Park and belt out the same vile disgusting chants of course they do .

At least someone is highlighting this disgusting behaviour.
If only our government had the balls to comment on it.. Even if we know it would be diluted in case they upset their targeted audience.

They will ignore it when the entire crime scene is singing it during our next visit. They are vile, hateful orcs.

At least someone is highlighting this disgusting behaviour.
If only our government had the balls to comment on it.. Even if we know it would be diluted in case they upset their targeted audience.
This is the crux of the matter. The vile, morally repugnant SNP rely on the votes of the common bogtrotting, sister-pumping, benefits cheating bheggar for their poisonous independence. They see these as their own. They aren’t suddenly about to turn on them.

If its still getting sung come the Jamuary OF game and they're giving it laldy in Ibrox I could honestly see disorder in the ground
If they do sing that at Ibrox and there are Rangers supporters that retaliate and give them a pasting, then you won’t find me castigating the bears who take action. The song is fucking sickening and highlights everything you’d expect from Child Rape FC.

Rangers should be making a statement about it. It was a disgrace they didn’t last week after the Hibs fans were singing it. David Graham going missing again when it’s actually important.

I honestly don't expect our club to be reactionary and comment on every anti Rangers story /video /chant etc.

But this is beyond the pale and something official on it from the club would highlight these cretins and hopefully bring more condemnation than just the one newspaper at present.

No way should the club make a comment on it, there's been horrible songs on both sides over the years, social media just highlights it more now.

Not to forget Dornan claiming a reduced bus service on St Patrick’s day was anti-Irish racism.

SNP politician calls it out
Chris McLaughlin calls it out
A media pile on ensues.
Police Scotland launch an investigation.
That's how offensive songs are dealt with in Scotland.
Anti Rangers offensive songs being the exception of course.

What we *REALLY* need is for Rangers to highlight the fact that a large portion of Celtic fans, inside a football stadium, have glorified the deaths of four Rangers legends.

You know, like the Scum c*nts came out publicly swinging when a few halfwits on a supporters bus sung a stupidly racist song about their Japanese striker who'd been at the club for all of a few months.

It would take less than a few minutes to check the footage of CCTV from this area IF the Cops truly wanted to identify the scum responsible for this sickening chant.

Mentioned this to a “Celtc minded” neighbour who’s reaction was “your mob are just as bad singing about child abuse with “Big Jock Knew ”.

”Hold on “ I said, “ How do you know the BJK song has anything to do with Child abuse, unless of course you already know Big Jock knew“ about Child Abuse.”?

Don’t think we’ll get a Christmas card this year.

The songs from the Hibs fans in Perth, same song sung at Dingwall by the vermin yesterday, players again assaulted today by Hibs fans. Hmmm it’s as if the SNP and Polis have gave them free reign, not as if they just allowed the violent attacks at Hampden by Hibs fans and the assault on McCulloch at Motherwell went unpunished! Hmmm
Broken benches that were replaced and a few young boys charged but never convicted for singing outside a Pizza Hut.
Double standards, too fucking right there is and look out when 56 hits because it won’t just be flower beds getting trampled on if the Authorities don’t get a grip

Get used to hearing it, Aberdeen and Dundee United will be belting it out soon enough.
There’s also been a glimmer of a breakthrough with other sides questioning Celtic’s abuse ring cover up. I’m sure it was Dunfermline fans but yet again it’s not Celtic who are punished, nope the SFA took Dunfermline to task over it

Back