Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

As has been pointed out earlier there are just under 3500 gold and (assuming all sign up to away games )

For cat A games we get roughly 600 tickets for both games against Celtic, and similar for Hearts and probably 2000 tickets for both games against Hibs/Aberdeeen so looks like to me as if Gold would only get 1or 2 tickets for these games over a season.

Does this reward loyalty?, especially when all Euro aways are top down and high Gold get every game.

No easy answer but when Rangers confirm why the increased the gold numbers it might become clearer
Mygers get circa 250 for Parkhead each game

Aye that’s fair.

Somebody suggested that we could offer all clubs additional allocation if they sold out the initial. Hibs, Heatts, Tim’s and Sheep would take it, wouldn’t be a problem for the other clubs.

We need to start getting a decent away allocation again.
Somebody. You stealing my thunder? :D

That’s even worse than I thought. My assumption of 300 was based on 40% of 750 but yours is only a third
It’s 800, club use is around 50%, buses used to get circa 150 and mygers 250

Buses will get less than 100 going forward. So mygers might rise to 300 but I’d guess some of those tickets will go towards club use

It’s 800, club use is around 50%, buses used to get circa 150 and mygers 250

Buses will get less than 100 going forward. So mygers might rise to 300 but I’d guess some of those tickets will go towards club use
I would say most of those tickets will go to club use.

Until they start adding more and more into gold to “level” it out

Gold has increased by over 34% from July 2021 to July 2022; the total number of mygers members has increased by less than 10% in that same period

Maybe the club overdelivered to golds though in Q1 last season. Isn’t that what you said @Greg Marshall
I’m not buying the levelling out. You havent mentioned what the figures were for July 2020.

I was in Gold July 2020. Silver July 2021 despite nobody attending a single match for a year. The gold bar was set too high last season.

The April 2022 update showed there was less the 3000 in gold from a scheme of 40000+.
The top 10% is a reasonable number imo.

I’m not buying the levelling out. You havent mentioned what the figures were for July 2020.

I was in Gold July 2020. Silver July 2021 despite nobody attending a single match for a year. The gold bar was set too high last season.

The April 2022 update showed there was less the 3000 in gold from a scheme of 40000+.
The top 10% is a reasonable number imo.
July 2021 - October 2021 it was circa 2200

I’ve never once mentioned july 2020. I said July 2021 - July 2022 as it only became apparent when tickets were available.
I never said you did but you mentioned levelling out when infact they had already cut the number in gold down from the previous season.

I never said you did but you mentioned levelling out when infact they had already cut the number in gold down from the previous season.
Pardon? Gold went from 2200 to 3481 in a year when the % increase of mygers overall wasn’t reflective of the increase

Even given it’s now 46000, the gold increase still isn’t reflective of mygers as a whole

Pardon? Gold went from 2200 to 3481 in a year when the % increase of mygers overall wasn’t reflective of the increase

Even given it’s now 46000, the gold increase still isn’t reflective of mygers as a whole
I don’t think you are following me.
The number in Gold July 2021 was less than July 2020. I have no doubt about that.

Gold should be exclusive. Some will argue that 3500 out of 46k is exclusive but when it means you’ll only get 4 away tickets a season I would argue otherwise. Around 400 points between top and bottom in gold - that’s not exclusive and it’s not rewarding loyalty.

I don’t think you are following me.
The number in Gold July 2021 was less than July 2020. I have no doubt about that.
I can’t comment on that as I don’t have those figures to hand. Can’t argue on that as I don’t know

Gold should be exclusive. Some will argue that 3500 out of 46k is exclusive but when it means you’ll only get 4 away tickets a season I would argue otherwise. Around 400 points between top and bottom in gold - that’s not exclusive and it’s not rewarding loyalty.
Mate, you’ll be on 2100+ in October where as the gold cut off will be around 1650

It’s bonkers

I can’t comment on that as I don’t have those figures to hand. Can’t argue on that as I don’t know
You can argue cause you know it’s complete nonsense. We never knew how many people were in gold until around first away match when they informed us how many people applied which was just under 2k, around 1800 ish.

No it wasn’t. Not arguing with you. I’m right. You are wrong.
There are plenty of folk on here who went from Gold to Silver. Far more the those who went from Silver to Gold during that close season. No Euro travel the previous season. The only real way for anyone to jump was Edmiston House which got you 50 points. That is a fact. The points threshold went from 1400 to 1501. Spare the points drop off argument as most people were in the same boat.

There are plenty of folk on here who went from Gold to Silver. Far more the those who went from Silver to Gold during that close season. No Euro travel the previous season. The only real way for anyone to jump was Edmiston House which got you 50 points. That is a fact. The points threshold went from 1400 to 1501. Spare the points drop off argument as most people were in the same boat.
There was less points lost from 15/16 than there was gained in 20/21, that’s why the threshold went up

Away cccs points weren’t included in 15/16 as people had boycotted season before as per Dave kings request. So the threshold going up was needed as people could buy more points in the 20/21 season than they were losing

There was less points lost from 15/16 than there was gained in 20/21, that’s why the threshold went up

Away cccs points weren’t included in 15/16 as people had boycotted season before as per Dave kings request. So the threshold going up was needed as people could buy more points in the 20/21 season than they
100 point jump still wasn’t justified for what was on offer. Hence my point that gold 2020 was greater than gold 2021.

Back