Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

They are taking it well over on KiddyFiddler Street, they do like their hordes bingo.

Griffan
First name on the team-sheet

I don’t think the Huns will score an early goal. I see USG frustrating them and then scoring the first goal much to the dismay of the hordes.

Enjoy the Europa league ya mutants

peterg135
First team training

They will however be able to fleece the hoardes for another home game.

Broonys Back Pocket Is Full
Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

If it stayed 0-0 billy would have booed the hun carrots off the park at half time and would have been ready to abuse even the smallest mistake when the 2nd half starts. Ive no doubt the hun bottle would have crashed, they'd have been in that dressing room admitting defeat and USG go into their dressing room full of confidence. That penalty came at a perfect time, the hoards have the battle fever on at half time and USG suddenly have doubts creeping in.

Anyways eff them, they are pish and PSV will beat them home and away.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

They are taking it well over on KiddyFiddler Street, they do like their hordes bingo.

Griffan
First name on the team-sheet

I don’t think the Huns will score an early goal. I see USG frustrating them and then scoring the first goal much to the dismay of the hordes.

peterg135
First team training

They will however be able to fleece the hoardes for another home game.

Broonys Back Pocket Is Full
Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

If it stayed 0-0 billy would have booed the hun carrots off the park at half time and would have been ready to abuse even the smallest mistake when the 2nd half starts. Ive no doubt the hun bottle would have crashed, they'd have been in that dressing room admitting defeat and USG go into their dressing room full of confidence. That penalty came at a perfect time, the hoards have the battle fever on at half time and USG suddenly have doubts creeping in.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Deluded apologist filth.

punch-his-beard-off-punch.gif

In a time before internet forums/twitter, were they always this stark raving mad - or has it got worse?
back in the day, we had to listen to Clyde radio to hear their madness being spouted, I never forget as a youngster listening to them screeching about injustice on the tranny and I was laughing that much that my sinuses cleared out, my old man was having the time of his life laughing at the beggars as this jet of water ripped out of my bugle.

To paraphrase a well known Spaghetti Western...
Here is The Good, the very good and the downright delicious...you know the hope, the doubt and the realisation. Then the seethe...

I am really looking forward to them being knocked out tonight. Even a nice win to help the coefficient and making it all that more heartbreaking wouldn't be out of order.

But ideally they get pumped at home. Or even just lose 0-1 with a lifeless performance to deflate their fans.

Really just want their fans to be as sad as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Said it earlier, and I'll repeat, USG will score within the first 15 min tonight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Can you just imagine Jota, GG, Kyogo, Meada, Abada when they go up against this Sands character!!

It’ll be Dembele vs. McCrory levels of humiliation!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
They can’t surely be this lucky all the time though. If the defender doesn’t inexplicably handle the ball right before half time I think they’re out.

When the draw was made thought they would walk the tie…hopefully PSV or Monaco destroy them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course they're in with a chance of CL football but its a very slim one, USG are not very good, Belgian domestic football is not very good
-------------------------------------------------------
They were never going out tonight against that mob. 2-0 is an easy turnaround at home now especially with No away goal rule.
-----------------------------------------------

I invested too much hope in them being dumped out tonight. Gutted. Detest them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please tell me these carrot , no matter who they get , are away in the second leg for once ……
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They'll be in the CL group stage draw. It's inevitable. No doubt they'll fluke getting into the knockout round after getting five points from six games.
---------------------------------------------------------------
and the last one...still in denial. until we beat PSV too

Quite incredible how much open sectarianism is in that forum.

my personal favourite is a well known crackpot from that side calling big Tom "fatso"
i'm not into pugilism but would pay top dollar to see that showdown

Last night has really upset a lot of them

Their wee propaganda department has them all parroting a few things. We're a set piece team. The ref was a homer and probably the most laughable, PSV are shite.

Mind the beat AZ last season? Remember the jubilation?

They are absolutely mental.

To paraphrase a well known Spaghetti Western...
Here is The Good, the very good and the downright delicious...you know the hope, the doubt and the realisation. Then the seethe...

I am really looking forward to them being knocked out tonight. Even a nice win to help the coefficient and making it all that more heartbreaking wouldn't be out of order.

But ideally they get pumped at home. Or even just lose 0-1 with a lifeless performance to deflate their fans.

Really just want their fans to be as sad as possible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Said it earlier, and I'll repeat, USG will score within the first 15 min tonight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Can you just imagine Jota, GG, Kyogo, Meada, Abada when they go up against this Sands character!!

It’ll be Dembele vs. McCrory levels of humiliation!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
They can’t surely be this lucky all the time though. If the defender doesn’t inexplicably handle the ball right before half time I think they’re out.

When the draw was made thought they would walk the tie…hopefully PSV or Monaco destroy them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course they're in with a chance of CL football but its a very slim one, USG are not very good, Belgian domestic football is not very good
-------------------------------------------------------
They were never going out tonight against that mob. 2-0 is an easy turnaround at home now especially with No away goal rule.
-----------------------------------------------

I invested too much hope in them being dumped out tonight. Gutted. Detest them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please tell me these carrot , no matter who they get , are away in the second leg for once ……
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They'll be in the CL group stage draw. It's inevitable. No doubt they'll fluke getting into the knockout round after getting five points from six games.
---------------------------------------------------------------
and the last one...still in denial. until we beat PSV too

He went from us getting parped out last night to qualifying out of the champions league group stage :eek: :D

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but last night seemed to oddly trigger them more than even some of our excellent European games last season.

A coupe of my mates last night, who are fairly normal, and workmates this morning, who aren't, are very, very annoyed we won.

No idea why its annoyed to the point its all they've spoken about the last 10 hours but getting through has fair got those weirdos riled up.

I think Champions league for us will officially retire Sevco are skint patter. That’s what has fuelled the beast for the last 10 years. Take that fuel away and it’s going to hurt their child abuse accepting minds.

This and also knowing that any recent domestic success they've had hasn't been because of appointing great forward thinking management teams but simply because they've had much more money than everyone else in the league.

Rangers qualifying for the CL levels the playing field considerably on the financial front and that's what they fear the most. When flange can't spend 3 or 4 times what Rangers do we'll start to see what a limited manager he is tactically and they know it.

This is from the BBC just now, effin nuts.

Get Involved - Best European comebacks​

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)
Jaime: Celtic, May 25th 1967, a goal down at halftime in Lisbon in the European Cup final against catenaccio Inter: the equivalent of being 3 goals down today. Inspired by the prophetic words of the immortal Mr Stein, two second half goals rescued European football forever.

Jaime: Celtic, May 25th 1967, a goal down at halftime in Lisbon in the European Cup final against catenaccio Inter: the equivalent of being 3 goals down today. Inspired by the prophetic words of the immortal Mr Stein, two second half goals rescued European football forever.

The equivalent of being 3 goals down today, except that 2 goals will win you the game...so eh, the equivalent on being 1-nil down

I think Champions league for us will officially retire Sevco are skint patter. That’s what has fuelled the beast for the last 10 years. Take that fuel away and it’s going to hurt their child abuse accepting minds.
You're spot on mate.

Us qualifying for the CL groups kills their wee Sevco fantasy stone dead.

All thats left for them is the realisation that we came from the bottom of Scottish Football and put them back in their place despite all the free runs at CL money that they've had. After a decade of mocking us and obsessing over everything we did. they still remain behind us.

Terry Munro died for naught and we got to a European Final the season after his demise. Now if we make the CL Groups then the club's future is more than secure. For them, all of the dirty tricks and everything they did to us, it will all be for nothing. Fradruple Trebles are meaningless to them deep down

We're still here and we aint going anywhere -THATS what kills them.

Equivalent to being 3 goals down today anyone explain?

Forever living in 67. They feel inferior. This is their comfort blanket. They should thank us for allowing them to go straight into the CL. Cnuts

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but last night seemed to oddly trigger them more than even some of our excellent European games last season.

A coupe of my mates last night, who are fairly normal, and workmates this morning, who aren't, are very, very annoyed we won.

No idea why its annoyed to the point its all they've spoken about the last 10 hours but getting through has fair got those weirdos riled up.
Because it significantly dents their CL bounty and massively increases our guaranteed European earnings. They’ve always been excessively concernEd with finances rather than footballing success.

1967 back when neutral Italian goals counted double.
Well done celtc for negating an almost insurmountable lead.

Not the fist time they’ve had us dead and buried, only for us to fight our way back.
It upsets their wee fantasy world when it happens, and the toys come out of the pram.

i've had
"you were rubbish"
"not worried at all about you"
"weren't scoring until the penalty award"

What i find tremendously funny is that mojo broke a generation of them beyond repair and it seems being absolutely torn to shreds in their ‘10iar’ season has done the same to the new generation of their fans.

I would blame the schools but i personally hold years of interbreeding amongst them as the issue.

Back