Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The fact he constantly refers to us as the team from Ibrox or quite simply Ibrox shows a unbelievable amount of hurt. I genuinely don't think he understands football the way he writes about it is like something you would read from a ten year old.

It is very child like. The one with the keeper, how many times does a keeper go to that ball and no one challenges hundreds, so hes ball watches, happens all the time.

This is the truth that terrifies them. Celtic are only in the CL thanks to Rangers showing them how it's done in Europe.
If it were left to the beasts the coefficient would never have been strong enough to admit the winners of the SPFL straight into the CL. Had Celtic gone into qualification rounds they would have fallen at the first hurdle. They will most likely lose every match when the CL groups get underway.
Celtic are a domestic Scottish club. That's as far as their horizons stretch. They have no chance of qualifying out of their CL group, they aren't even going to make the Europa stages. 4th place, rock bottom is all that awaits them.
All of their pish blogs, and social media posts are all about denying these truths. Everybody knows. It's another open secret.

How tiring must it be to constantly go to a conspiracy theory every time we win in Europe. The one above about the keeper cheating is seriously mental. The bitter you can't accept the idea that a keeper might just be shite. Coming from one of them, who recently had a number one that managed one save all season, does than mean they are also cheats and need looking in to, well we know they deffo need looking in to, just not for cheating in Europe!

This is the truth that terrifies them. Celtic are only in the CL thanks to Rangers showing them how it's done in Europe.
If it were left to the beasts the coefficient would never have been strong enough to admit the winners of the SPFL straight into the CL. Had Celtic gone into qualification rounds they would have fallen at the first hurdle. They will most likely lose every match when the CL groups get underway.
Celtic are a domestic Scottish club. That's as far as their horizons stretch. They have no chance of qualifying out of their CL group, they aren't even going to make the Europa stages. 4th place, rock bottom is all that awaits them.
All of their pish blogs, and social media posts are all about denying these truths. Everybody knows. It's another open secret.

This is from the BBC just now, effin nuts.

Get Involved - Best European comebacks​

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only - standard message rates apply)
Jaime: Celtic, May 25th 1967, a goal down at halftime in Lisbon in the European Cup final against catenaccio Inter: the equivalent of being 3 goals down today. Inspired by the prophetic words of the immortal Mr Stein, two second half goals rescued European football forever.
How the hell can one goal in 1967 cup final be the equivalent to 3 goals today?

Even in the mayhem and twisted logic of the Timmy mind that stands head and shoulders above the usual bampottery they come away with.

Hard to say he writes at least five or six blog posts per day some you know they're about Rangers some on the surface appear to be about Celtic. But when you actually read them he turns it back to Rangers example is this post.

Just a wee reminder as to why I totally despise that scummy football club and it’s cretinous supporters.
Well, today’s reminder.
There will be another tomorrow.
Maybe it’ll just be that its bright outside that’ll remind me.
For sure, there’ll be something.

i dont know if anybody has seen the vile fame news puff piece that one of them has on sir walter and souness l, and some of of the fantasy spilled on out in the article is down right despicable. hope family and rangers take legal action against them.

Aye but, aye but, Europe isnae important the ra sellick this season.

I notice they've started saying we must be juicing again based on Tillman out-jumping their keeper. Remember they said the same when Sakala had some leap against Motherwell.

Deranged bastards.
I think we should make a concerted effort to slowly dripfeed them the idea that the reason Sakala is so out of favour and embargoed in terms of being mentioned is because his devout faith has led to him rejecting the Sevco Supplementation® and Arno Phillips has bombed him out.

It's got everything they like - conspiratorial nonsense, a religious angle, and links to all their own paranoid nonsense.

Why do they insist on referring to Giakoumakis as "Gio-makis"? Is it one of their cringeworthy nicknames for their players or are they still struggling with 2+ syllable words?
Given some of the butcherings of our players' names I've seen on here I'd be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt on that one, and I don't say that lightly.

You're spot on mate.

Us qualifying for the CL groups kills their wee Sevco fantasy stone dead.

All thats left for them is the realisation that we came from the bottom of Scottish Football and put them back in their place despite all the free runs at CL money that they've had. After a decade of mocking us and obsessing over everything we did. they still remain behind us.

Terry Munro died for naught and we got to a European Final the season after his demise. Now if we make the CL Groups then the club's future is more than secure. For them, all of the dirty tricks and everything they did to us, it will all be for nothing. Fradruple Trebles are meaningless to them deep down

We're still here and we aint going anywhere -THATS what kills them.
This must have increased the rage levels...

Anyone know how many articles the "Celtic Blog" actually writes about Celtic vs how many are dedicated to Rangers?

Even when he does write a blog that's not Rangers related you can bet he'll somehow shoehorn in some mention of Rangers usually within the first few paragraphs.

Primarily because he's an obsessed nonce who probably before the days of the internet was out vandalizing bus shelters with "I pure hate Rangers" graffiti but also he knows no one is interested in reading about the green and grey pish. That's why every forum blog and website they have needs to write about Rangers to survive and get readers.

Guaranteed if a Celtic related blog only focused on writing about Celtic it wouldn't last long, much like when kiddiefiddler street once banned Rangers threads and hits went down by 60% within a few days.

1 day ago#186259
The bastard who made this simulation is one level above us, and is the creation of the bastard one level above him who is the bastard one level above him who is John Greig, the bastard upon whose image the bastard on our level was made. There’s a thousand levels of bastardry above him. The worst of all elements succeed here. May as well relax. We’re f*cked whatever we do.
Dislike

Wish i could understand what they are going on about.

1 day ago#186259
The bastard who made this simulation is one level above us, and is the creation of the bastard one level above him who is the bastard one level above him who is John Greig, the bastard upon whose image the bastard on our level was made. There’s a thousand levels of bastardry above him. The worst of all elements succeed here. May as well relax. We’re f*cked whatever we do.
Dislike

Naw you really don't mate walk slowly away

1 day ago#186259
Dislike

No you don’t.

Back