Bernabei caught drink driving.

Excellent example, thanks for proving my point

Evidence of the event is important to knowing it happened (unless you witnessed it)

Plenty of evidence for World War 2

Unfortunately the poster is unable to produce evidence and therefore we need to accept his word

(Otherwise I'd need to believe everyone who said they have been abducted by a UFO with no evidence)

But once again thanks for proving my point that evidence is needed and without it we can't be sure.
Folks testimony is taken as evidence in court.

Been told their new LB from Argentina, been caught drink driving, also charged with a racial, crashed into someone.
Genuinely never even heard of him.

Doesn't surprise me that one of them will be up to no good though

I knew they signed an Argentinian LB, but assumed that Jenz guy who scored was him.

Just googled them. I probably should pay more attention.

Ffs man do you honestly think that’s how it works?
It has been recently.

The effigy case and at least a couple of assaults spring to mind in the last few months.

Going back, the club bought the silence of the wee lassie and her family when (Callum) McGregor battered her.

Never heard of the guy but I have no doubt if he was caught drink driving he,just like other celtic players will never see the inside of a court of law. A protected species in the scotshit Republic. On a side note did anyone hear what action scotshit police and scotshit football authorities took against Leigh Griffith's for a dangerous act of kicking pyrotechnic device into the crowd at a match. Not been reported by BBC Scotland yet. Cover up operation under way

Never heard of the guy but I have no doubt if he was caught drink driving he,just like other celtic players will never see the inside of a court of law. A protected species in the scotshit Republic. On a side note did anyone hear what action scotshit police and scotshit football authorities took against Leigh Griffith's for a dangerous act of kicking pyrotechnic device into the crowd at a match.
Scotshit that’s a new one

If it’s a racial will be interesting to see what happens next. Surely they won’t be complete hypocrites and support him from the stands will they?

Ha, just reading the replies to that tweet, they remind me if what the Mexicans were saying about Peña, basically saying he likes going to disco's and boozing!

I hadn't heard anything about him. You only hear about the real nutjobs - guns in the dressing room, beating up their g/f etc... but it wouldn't surprise me. Even the alleged comments are normal over there.

Isn’t the situation though that this is more than DD some posts mention BOTP / Aggravated / Collision

Seems best to wait for the story to fully unfold

Bin laden is Spanish fae ‘very sorry’ n rat, my client is a persecuted Argentinian Kafflik and was fleeing an angry mob who forced him to drink and drive due to his religion, n rat

Back