Bernabei caught drink driving.

The responses here are very different to when we were linked with Tom Lawrence lol.
Bit of revisionism there growler. Plenty called him a scumbag at the time. In fact, most did. I think he got a BIT of sympathy after someone said his mother had passed and he went off the rails. I don't remember anyone excusing it at all though.

Surely to god clubs like Rangers and Celtic should be giving foreign signings minders to prevent this stuff from happening?

I’d have thought they’d have a driver etc

Can a club rip up a players contract for this type of thing?? Was thinking it would have been better happening after the transfer window closed so as the chunts cannot bring in a replacement if they are able to sack him.

You have to say that their player profiling is very thorough. They seem to get exactly the right type to suit their club!
aOqj3C3.gif

Reactions: TQ3
Can a club rip up a players contract for this type of thing?? Was thinking it would have been better happening after the transfer window closed so as the chunts cannot bring in a replacement if they are able to sack him.

A club that covered up child abuse aren't going to really give a shit if one of their players gets done for drink driving. Be forgotten about by the end of the week.

That’s a lot of 100% in your post.

It happened, trust me.
I notice you never addressed the issue that you were made aware AFTER the event(s) so its obvious you were told what happened rather than witness it

I have no reason to either trust or doubt you, but unless you were there you cannot say it definitely happened

I notice you never addressed the issue that you were made aware AFTER the event(s) so its obvious you were told what happened rather than witness it

I have no reason to either trust or doubt you, but unless you were there you cannot say it definitely happened
Feckin hell man give it a rest. You dont need to believe it, but give it a rest. Trial by Superted

After the event being the following morning.

So for example, a person you know very well is in a club with another person, both well oiled and person drives this other person home. You also happen to know said persons father who confirms son was silly and should know better.

In short, it happened.

Do you act like that in real life?
By real life I mean interactive face to face meetings with people that you talk too.

So you have called something 100% fact but in reality it is just hearsay. You need to have seen it with your own eyes to describe it as 100% fact.
Don’t really want to get deeply involved in this argument but I’d imagine we all take the First World War as fact, but I’d hazard not many of us actually witnessed it, and “eye witnesses” have often proven to be totally unreliable.

I never witnessed the Second World War.

I know it happened though.
Excellent example, thanks for proving my point

Evidence of the event is important to knowing it happened (unless you witnessed it)

Plenty of evidence for World War 2

Unfortunately the poster is unable to produce evidence and therefore we need to accept his word

(Otherwise I'd need to believe everyone who said they have been abducted by a UFO with no evidence)

But once again thanks for proving my point that evidence is needed and without it we can't be sure.

Excellent example, thanks for proving my point

Evidence of the event is important to knowing it happened (unless you witnessed it)

Plenty of evidence for World War 2

Unfortunately the poster is unable to produce evidence and therefore we need to accept his word

(Otherwise I'd need to believe everyone who said they have been abducted by a UFO with no evidence)

But once again thanks for proving my point that evidence is needed and without it we can't be sure.
That wasn't your point though, was it?

"I have no reason to either trust or doubt you, but unless you were there you cannot say it definitely happened"

No mention of evidence, just a simple dismissal because he wasn't there.

That wasn't your point though, was it?

"I have no reason to either trust or doubt you, but unless you were there you cannot say it definitely happened"

No mention of evidence, just a simple dismissal because he wasn't there.

Aaaahh, when I said "but unless you there there you cannot say it definitely happened" did you think I meant World War 2? Because I'm unsure why you would mention it otherwise

Let me try again

"I have no reason to either trust you or doubt you, but unless you SAW CALUM MCGREGOR DRINK DRIVE you cannot say it definitely happened"

Is that better?

Glad we cleared that up

Also, Margot Robbie is fantastic in bed

Trust me, it happened

Getting away from who saw which wars for a moment:

If you find yourself behind an absolute jobber like Greg Taylor in the pecking order for anything, it would be enough to drive you to heavy drinking, however, the driving bit is inexcusable.

The Celtic way with these kinds of things would be to make him Captain, as they did when McGregor got caught.

Wonder what the deflection story about Rangers will be to take the heat off him?

Surely to god clubs like Rangers and Celtic should be giving foreign signings minders to prevent this stuff from happening?

I’d have thought they’d have a driver etc
Yes, but the driver was Alan Thompson - so the wee Argie had no option but to drive.

Aaaahh, when I said "but unless you there there you cannot say it definitely happened" did you think I meant World War 2? Because I'm unsure why you would mention it otherwise

Let me try again

"I have no reason to either trust you or doubt you, but unless you SAW CALUM MCGREGOR DRINK DRIVE you cannot say it definitely happened"

Is that better?

Glad we cleared that up

Also, Margot Robbie is fantastic in bed

Trust me, it happened
Dude you are coming across as an absolute helmet.

Give it a rest.

Back