MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really good first half. Highlighted that mistakes get punished.

Sands, Davis, Kent & Borna have been excellent.

Decent half, came right back into it and looked sensational after their goal.

Just need Tillman and Tav to score now to put me up £400. Please guys, put them to the sword now.

I’m telling ye. Give Colak a decent ball and he’s burying them all day long. I love the boy!

Lundstram is playing out his skin as usual.

Think the whole team has been playing brilliant , defence a bit shaky at the start

We needed that quick response imo. Great performance so far.

I think Tillman is struggling a bit he seems to want far too much time on the ball.

The conditions are making it tricky to anticipate the movement of the ball.

It's affecting Tillman and Goldson big time tonight, few times they've let the ball slip or given away possession.

Not an excuse but not ideal either.

We are playing very well. Our goal was a cracker, theirs was incredibly fortunate. One more and a lead heading out there, I'll be delighted.

Should have left that Tav.

But we're so good
I think he should've tried to put it across the face of goal, Lundstram and Colak's direction - strong first half, unlucky to lose the goal, great to get back into it straightaway though.

Poor goal to lose bit of luck though the way it broke out for them and then an excellent goal from us. Sangare and Gapko are their best players and real dangers other than that though we are doing pretty well and it's 2 evenly matched sides.

Absolutely superb. Tillman has been great for me so far too. Everything good has came through him. Showing for the ball all the time and moving forward.

Kent is superb too and Barisic has been a totally different player!!

I think Tillman's brilliant but he's been poor tonight. He's needlessly given the ball away multiple times.

Nowhere near the level he's been at in his previous games.

Back