MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tillman never hides but for me wants too many touches at times. Creates space for us when he moves it quickly.
I think that will come with experience too, not many in our squad can play the accurate one touch balls round the corner like he can.. agree about too many touches some times though.

Thought PSV had the better of it over the first 15-20, but we worked our way back into it well. Should've had a penalty in my opinion, unlucky to concede, great play for the equaliser.

Although, I'd almost consider taking Tillman off at HT now. Just not his night.

You really don’t like him?

He’s a Rangers player ffs what reason do you have to really not like him?
He’s the weakest link in our side on a regular basis and is a pretty one dimensional modern fullback. Just not a fan of his game at all. Nothing personal, he’s just not my cup of tea for us.

Very good half but clearly up against some classy players. We can't afford to drop our levels at any stage if we're going to progress.

Genuinely proud of how the team have played. Actually outplaying a very good team. Hopefully we can keep it up and try and get a win to take over.

That guy Man Utd are looking at looks a level above everyone else on the park to be honest, fantastic player.

We've not been bad but we've made this a tough game at times when it wasn't necessary (too much respect). They are good mid to front but not so great defending. They are having to double up on Tav and Kent leaving holes all over their backline as we seen with the equalizer and what a goal it was too. One touch football Davis, Tav and Colak goal. The space is there if we want more.

Really enjoyable game so far. We've been on top for the most part and there was a big bit of luck in their goal, but what a response.

Tillman is outstanding, maybe lacking a bit of composure but he's going to be fucking tremendous as the season goes on.

Colak is like a mobile Kris Boyd, get him the ball in the box and he will hit the target. An excellent penalty box striker.

Keep this intensity up in the second half and our composure at the back and this game is there to be won.

Encouraging first half in what is quite an even game. Scored a great equaliser in response to a scrappy goal. None of their corners from that side have been decent but they cause us all sorts of issues.

Can't argue too much with that performance. Not creating too many clear cut chances, but no weak links so far.

If we can dial it up in the second half, could see a 3-1 win for us.

Both sides have had parts of the game where they have been in complete control. Level is probably fair. Some finish from Colak

Tillman is not suited to playing this deep.

Kamara is made for that left sided midfield role tonight.

Really good performance so far. Whole team playing well byt Sands, Borna, Davis and Tillman the.standouts.

Scrappy goal to lose, not much we could do about it but what a response. Superb move overall and Colak really is a deadly finisher.

We came right in to that there, but feel a lot are overrating this mob.

Gakpo and Sangare aside who look excellent, they seem a bang average side. Will be underwhelming if we can’t take a lead to Holland.
Don't want to jinx it but totally agree. They have given up the ball to us countless times but we have done the same unfortunately. It's a really tight game. Both teams have quality players but we really need our quality players to step up tonight to take a lead away with us. Would love to see big Colak get another and put his confidence through the roof.

Once Colak fully settles into the rhythm and our playmakers find his runs with ease, he could be an absolute powerhouse for us.

A lot to enjoy from us so far. Borna and Tav both on fire. Lundstram and Davis in the middle is working really well. The one touch passing at times is superb.

Real variety in our play. Playing well out wide and through the middle.

Stand aside Dado and Nikica, you’re not my favourite Croat strikers any more. What a great finish from the big man.

A very very impressive first 45 for us there. Tilllmans drawing a lot of fouls and dragging the Dutch all over the place. Davis with the cigars out keeping things ticking over in the midfield.

As for the goal we lost our way for a split 2nd and it was down to pin ball and bad luck.

Everyone performing well and doing their bit.

How is Gio to going drop Colak on form like this? Im afraid alfie is going to wait a little longer before he gets a start and this is coming from a massive fan of morelos.. Hmm

Back