Scott Allan has signed for arbroath

Scott Allan has signed a two year deal for arbroath.that is quite a big signing for arbroath to be honest
Sympathies with the lad on his health issues but he could have came to us and been welcomed with open arms instead he two fingered us and went to the smellies so he can live with that decision until he dies .

I was at the same school as Dick and Ian Campbell and their late, elder brother Peter, never missed a game for years on our Supporters Bus. All great guys and I want the twins teams to do well.
This signing, will help Arbroath do that.

“the pass”. It’s like the moon landing, everyone remembers where they were when it happened.
Yes, watching in a pub in Blackpool, Nigel v Ayrton. Unforgettable.

hluZBE.gif

I get the tendency to thumb the nose when his name is mentioned and laugh at the downward trajectory of his career since choosing the Beggars over us, but the simple facts are that even if he had done the right thing all those years ago, he’d probably still be signing for Arbroath now because he’d almost certainly have found himself surplus to requirements after Gerrard arrived for the simple reason that he’s not anywhere near good enough to play for a proper Rangers team.

Wish him nothing but bad luck after he agreed to that transfer just to make us look bad.

Hows that worked out for you Scott?

I think the boy is due a lucky break.

A very talented footballer who has been unlucky with his health, his driving (how many bad drivers haven't caused an accident), his career choices (he won't have been told he was signing for them as a GIRUY to us and clearly didn't work it out) and his football career drawing to a close after a succession of false starts.

I think the boy is due a lucky break.

A very talented footballer who has been unlucky with his health, his driving (how many bad drivers haven't caused an accident), his career choices (he won't have been told he was signing for them as a GIRUY to us and clearly didn't work it out) and his football career drawing to a close after a succession of false starts.
Career choices, f uck me his old man was( i repeat was) one of us, he should have had a word in his shell but its obvious the lad was not raised the correct way.

The green pound ended his career as such hell mind him an his agent an his father being one of our own should have strapped him in drove him to Ibrox no harm but probably on the minimum of £300 @week with the red kitchens KARMA

Wish him all the best. Unfortunate career he’s had, hopefully he’ll enjoy the last few years he has at it.

F uck me i have never seen this shite, how low will these dirty mhankie bastards stoop , they really are the mirror image of that disgusting roma religion
Id forgotten about this lot. Just think, there is one creepy sad bastard of an expat who sits down and writes these shitty dittys and brainwashes these poor kids with his shite. Sad and wrong.

Reactions: VGM
Id forgotten about this lot. Just think, there is one creepy sad bastard of an expat who sits down and writes these shitty dittys and brainwashes these poor kids with his shite. Sad and wrong.
Aye the one who replaced pished trousers auld

The pass master has arrived at Gayfield. A great move for an Celtic multi million pound player. His passing will send the red lichties crazy.

He’s obviously not the brightest spark around as he has made so many poor decisions in his career. Once he has retired and hung up his boots he’ll be sitting in a pub in the corner with his former scummy pals Riordan, Griffiths and O’Connor. %^*& the lot of them.

Back