Away vs Filth

Pretty sure registration was restricted to gold MyGers only - using the powers of deduction I wouldn’t be far off saying every Gold tier member applied
I applied for it - Bronze

But it will only be Gold that get them

It’s a ballot but there are some within gold who didn’t get Livi or Hibs so they’ll get them.

I got Hibs so I’m out.
I believe a number in gold actually got both Livingston and Hibs going by comments in the Hibs away thread

Incorrect
DpQ9YJl.png

I got Livi so highly doubt I'll get this one.

I'm hoping for Pittodire or Tynecastle in the next couple months though.

So you’re saying there’s a chance?!
Special Season Tickets (which are Season Tickets for seats in sections 115 to 118, half of section 416, and sections 417 to 419) are valid for all home SPFL league matches, excluding any matches against Rangers FC

Tickets are on sale now to eligible Season Ticket holders for the first Glasgow derby of 2022/23 at Celtic Park on Saturday, September 3 (KO 12:30pm).These tickets are available to Special Season Ticket holders, and Concession Opt-Out Season Ticket holders only (one per STH) and are available to buy online now.

OPT-OUT & OVERSEAS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

£52 – Adult
Match tickets will be posted to Opt-Out and Overseas Season Ticket holders.
Print at home is not available for this match.

These tickets are not available from the Ticket Office and can be purchased online only.

SPECIAL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

£52 – for Adult Special STH located within Upper Tier seats (Blocks 416, 417, 418, 419)
£30 – for Adult Special STH with Lower Tier seats (Blocks 115, 116, 117)
£30 – for all Concession Special STH
Season Tickets will be activated for Special STH.

Unless section 118 includes our game I would say there is a chance unless that section is just for their Supporters clubs?

Tickets are on sale now to eligible Season Ticket holders for the first Glasgow derby of 2022/23 at Celtic Park on Saturday, September 3 (KO 12:30pm).These tickets are available to Special Season Ticket holders, and Concession Opt-Out Season Ticket holders only (one per STH) and are available to buy online now.

£52 – Adult

These tickets are not available from the Ticket Office and can be purchased online only.

£52 – for Adult Special STH located within Upper Tier seats (Blocks 416, 417, 418, 419)
800 Tickets and still that price

Unless section 118 includes our game I would say there is a chance unless that section is just for their Supporters clubs?

£52 – Adult

For Parkhead I’m sure we get some of 119 and 120. Part of 120 behind the pillar isn’t used as it’s segregation

Is this game going ahead as scheduled or are they waiting to see what Celtics injury count is over the next couple of games?

Special Season Tickets (which are Season Tickets for seats in sections 115 to 118, half of section 416, and sections 417 to 419) are valid for all home SPFL league matches, excluding any matches against Rangers FC

£52 – Adult

:))

For Parkhead I’m sure we get some of 119 and 120. Part of 120 behind the pillar isn’t used as it’s segregation
In the link is from a few season ago

Where the Dafabet logo is the 119 stairwell from memory so we may get a small part of it

But they were increase the allocation then 118 will act as a segregation point if they haven't sold them to their own fans as per what I have posted

Still laughing at some golds having had 2 tickets and some having had 0.

I could kind of just get on board with the system if I actually trusted it was being implemented properly.

Don't trust a thing after the Real Madrid farce.

Still laughing at some golds having had 2 tickets and some having had 0.

I could kind of just get on board with the system if I actually trusted it was being implemented properly.

Don't trust a thing after the Real Madrid farce.
prefer a proper point system

2000 would be a great result but even 1500 would be ideal. Perfect solution would be to put netting around them
It does seems strange from what I posted regarding their ticket sales that section 118 didn't have any on sale for those affected by their way of selling season tickets for those areas might mean something is happening

Ibrox for them they would get more seats in the corner and maybe a small part of BF5?

Corner holds 1100-1200 but their allocation is less to include segregation

Guess time will tell on this

Back