Away vs Filth

Still laughing at some golds having had 2 tickets and some having had 0.

I could kind of just get on board with the system if I actually trusted it was being implemented properly.

Don't trust a thing after the Real Madrid farce.
There will be cases of those who are on 0, didn't apply for Livi therefore couldn't get Hibs.

It does seems strange from what I posted regarding their ticket sales that section 118 didn't have any on sale for those affected by their way of selling season tickets for those areas might mean something is happening

Ibrox for them they would get more seats in the corner and maybe a small part of BF5?

Corner holds 1100-1200 but their allocation is less to include segregation

Guess time will tell on this
Could be wrong but I think a Legia sized allocation would be roughly 1500? From safety viewpoint I don’t see how it’s different having rangers fans in BR5 above them than it currently is at present

Netting like QPR have for away fans is an easy solution

Is skipping in to to the piggery acceptable or is it scum behaviour as some have said on here.
You’ll struggle, steward takes the ticket off you , tells you to face the turnstile , he puts the ticket into barcode reader , you push the turnstile then he hands you your ticket back through once your in the ground

not far a reasonable amount unless it 7000-8000 and directly behind the goal as well or 18k-20k like the old days :D

Remember the good old days when we got both standing sections behind the goal and part of the main stand, we used to take 20000

Some strange comments on here regarding some people getting both away games this year and others none.

Not doubting anyones word though as we know there have been issues in the post

However very worried that Aww Skew hasn’t commented yet, hope he is ok

Although I have said constantly that the allocations will rise again to around 2k-2.5k I can't see them backing down first for this game.
For me I’d take great exception if we gave them 2000 for January 2nd if we haven’t received a bigger allocation first

It’s in both teams interests to try and resolve it asap rather than worrying about who’s seen to be backing down first. My Celtic supporting friend said their hospitality clients get a big proportion of allocations too so I think corporate clients might be driving force behind this

For me I’d take great exception if we gave them 2000 for January 2nd if we haven’t received a bigger allocation first

It’s in both teams interests to try and resolve it asap rather than worrying about who’s seen to be backing down first. My Celtic supporting friend said their hospitality clients get a big proportion of allocations too so I think corporate clients might be driving force behind this
Absolutely, if it is to happen this season it starts in a few weeks or their home game before the split.

Remember the good old days when we got both standing sections behind the goal and part of the main stand, we used to take 20000

Some strange comments on here regarding some people getting both away games this year and others none.

Not doubting anyones word though as we know there have been issues in the post

However very worried that Aww Skew hasn’t commented yet, hope he is ok
As someone else said prob hadn't applied for previous games or bought tickets

Show will have done it expecting to get a higher priority as not had any but they will use who applied for previous games as a guide

Could be wrong but I think a Legia sized allocation would be roughly 1500? From safety viewpoint I don’t see how it’s different having rangers fans in BR5 above them than it currently is at present

Netting like QPR have for away fans is an easy solution
A lot depends on the layout of the segregation as well

What Legia had in 2019

Don't care what anyone says 700/800 away fans at each stadium is pish.

Nobody wants them to get the whole Broomloan back but a 2000ish like Dortmund or Young Boys had would be ideal. Yes some season ticket holders would have to be moved from BF5 & BR5 but they are regularly moved for European games and can easily be relocated elsewhere in the stadium at minimal difficulty.

You’ve never sat in the normal away corner for derby matches then
In piggery several times the corner has always been bad if you could find find right numbered seat if it had a seat.

At Ibrox I was talking about they can leave straight away the police will push them out as well

At piggery locked in before and after game makes it worse

In piggery several times the corner has always been bad if you could find find right numbered seat if it had a seat.

At Ibrox I was talking about they can leave straight away the police will push them out as well

At piggery locked in before and after game makes it worse
remember the charge out the door at Gerrards first old firm game

Heard that existing allocations are remaining and that the manky mob wanted to increase ticket prices but Rangers declined.

This thread has made me feel bipolar went from ecstatic at the thought of us getting a half decent allocation back to the disappointment of the 800 pish.

Our board want to take a long, hard look at themselves. Rinsing fans and treating us like cash-cows, but won’t do anything in return

There’ll be over 12000 applicants for Parkhead and they’ve opted to stay with the status quo instead of reaching a mutual agreement.

Maybe a Sydney cup type protest is needed again. I’m absolutely disgusted with whoever has made that decision

Our board want to take a long, hard look at themselves. Rinsing fans and treating us like cash-cows, but won’t do anything in return

There’ll be over 12000 applicants for Parkhead and they’ve opted to stay with the status quo instead of reaching a mutual agreement.

Maybe a Sydney cup type protest is needed again. I’m absolutely disgusted with whoever has made that decision
Whatever the fans want the board does the oppisite

Said the same they get such an easy ride.

Said the same they get such an easy ride.
They generate over £2m from mygers, around 25% of the members will apply for Parkhead and they’ve knocked it back

The top 3500 have literally paid Thousands upon thousands to accrue these points over a 5 year period and they still knockback the opportunity to help them

Tomorrow vs Hibs better be like St Johnstone away last season. Fuck it

They generate over £2m from mygers, around 25% of the members will apply for Parkhead and they’ve knocked it back

The top 3500 have literally paid Thousands upon thousands to accrue these points over a 5 year period and they still knockback the opportunity to help them

Tomorrow vs Hibs better be like St Johnstone away last season. Fuck it
Were light years behind Celtic off the pitch, safe standing the lot. Utterly embarrassing.

Were light years behind Celtic off the pitch, safe standing the lot. Utterly embarrassing.
Celtic board grew up, offered an olive branch and tried to reach an agreement and our petty board knocked it back

You’ll still get people on here blaming Celtic board for being petty. Players value the away support we’re told? Only when it suits and they want us mugs to fling £ into the club

People have spent 5 figures accruing mygers points and will be amongst the other 11000+ applicants locked out. The board deserve the criticism here. I honestly thought we were wanting Celtic to make the first move but to knock it back, I’m Astounded

So disappointed with it. With 800 absolutely no chance of getting a ticket. Only got one once in May there because by some miracle there was a last minute spare at the ground.

Back