Napoli Away?

My brother told me this news earlier. We are still going though and will try to get tickets when there. Do some touristy things as well and make it a City Break. AS others have said the stadium will not be full so confident of picking tickets up and will liaise with the guy whose appt we are renting to see if he can help nearer the time.
We are staying in Ercolano and had always planned on doing the tourist thing! No change for us and none of us had tickets sorted anyway, we were hoping to land them there. I would hope that something will be sorted for folk travelling as I would guess everyone that was going is booked and paid up now anyway.

Won’t happen club have no obligation to folk that have booked independent.
CTM different as travel partner.
Going by your rational people that have purchased for Tuesday and can’t make Wednesday should be guaranteed a Liverpool ticket for Ibrox.
Surely everybody that was going Tuesday would be going to Liverpool at home given tickets were sold as a 3 game package?

This is what I can't quite grasp. No away fans allowed due to policing issues. What they planning on doing should hundreds of Napoli fans travel anyway and there is some bother? Id have thought having them in the stadium would be a bit safer/sensible all round?
And now pissed off Napoli fans due to the situation!!

My brother told me this news earlier. We are still going though and will try to get tickets when there. Do some touristy things as well and make it a City Break. AS others have said the stadium will not be full so confident of picking tickets up and will liaise with the guy whose appt we are renting to see if he can help nearer the time.
Wear your kevlar boxers

I have issues with the board and I am booked up for the away game. Not sure exactly why folk are piling onto the club here to be honest. If the police are saying the only way the home leg happens is with no away fans due to numbers, and if UEFA say we need to send no away fans if we are not taking any in, the club is not able to do a damn thing about it and a wee paragraph on the end of the statement would make not a single bit of difference.

It a tough one disappointed re the home game but from what I have read all police leave cancelled and large deployments in Edinburgh - totally get it this is a unique time so Wednesday rearrangement is sensible

Away game I am annoyed I am out probably £450 but uefa decision and I don’t see this being reversed
I get the parity re away supporters bu this is a truly unique situation and uefa failing to take any account of this is poor

I’ve made my my mind up, %^*& UEFA.

And if our club haven’t backed us in to getting an allocation well then %^*& them too.

Spent nearly £500 to just fly alone and you don’t give a %^*& about us well then the blame lies at your door if any of our travelling support get hurt.

This mob would rather a friendly with mentally challengeds in Australia than a loyal Rangers travelling support going to Naples

Fact!

And if our club haven’t backed us in to getting an allocation well then %^*& them too.

Spent nearly £500 to just fly alone and you don’t give a %^*& about us well then the blame lies at your door if any of our travelling support get hurt.

This mob would rather a friendly with mentally challengeds in Australia than a loyal Rangers travelling support going to Naples

Fact!
So...like, what's the plan.. am
going as are quite a few others I'm sure

Last edited:
I’m no longer travelling. My airbnb is non refundable. Willing to pass it on to anybody free of charge. Renting it off some guy Ciro.

sail-scampia-naples-italy-december-building-set-gomorrah-fiction-83710019.jpg

Any room on the floor of the room will still pay what’s required, I’ve booked you myself.

Usual when the draw was mad all they are caring about is Liverpool away.
Not sure what’s happening with our accommodation, 4 of us booked, 2 might not travel. Won’t know until nearer time once they decide.

This is just further proof the club really don’t care about us. There was a stadium ban in Prague last year, so through no fault of our own, we could not attend. Where was this sporting integrity then? They never stood up for us then and nor are they now. The difference now is thousands of fans have spent hundreds of pounds to go. Sick of our club only being interested in our money.

This is just further proof the club really don’t care about us. There was a stadium ban in Prague last year, so through no fault of our own, we could not attend. Where was this sporting integrity then? They never stood up for us then and nor are they now. The difference now is thousands of fans have spent hundreds of pounds to go. Sick of our club only being interested in our money.
Aye UEFA's sporting integrity was shown at that match aswell allowing kids in to racially abuse our black players instead of adults.

Like someone else said in this thread I'm very close to chucking away games completely, I know a few others feeling the same way.

Between the shambles that is MyGers and getting treated like a scumbag in general at away grounds in Europe it really isn't worth it.

Likewise. I've always wanted to visit the Amalfi coast so will go to Sorrento for the Tuesday night as planned. Make a decision nearer the time about going to the game. See what the script is with tickets. If enough of us buy in the same section I think we will be ok.

Depends how arsey they are at the turnstiles I suppose.

Tbh if the flights had been flexible/refundable I would've binned it. Can't really be bothered with all this shite. Need to just make the best of it now.
3 of us still travelling as it stands aswell, only because the flights are non refundable.. Absolutely scunnered with it though being honest, football fans getting treated like scum again.

Likewise. I've always wanted to visit the Amalfi coast so will go to Sorrento for the Tuesday night as planned. Make a decision nearer the time about going to the game. See what the script is with tickets. If enough of us buy in the same section I think we will be ok.

Depends how arsey they are at the turnstiles I suppose.

Tbh if the flights had been flexible/refundable I would've binned it. Can't really be bothered with all this shite. Need to just make the best of it now.
We still going £280 each for flights and hotel booked

Tues to Thurs in Rome

I can see a bit of trouble on wednesday if they are just roaming the street or pubs

I hope not but just a feeling it will
Agreed, they have booked their flights and accommodation (many in same 2-3 hotels) so they are simply going to congregate and same 3-4 pubs in town - much safer to have them in controlled stadium than wandering city centre.

This is a good point actually. They had fans at Ibrox.

Excellent post

Fact!
Grow up ffs

I feel for Napoli supporters who have also been shafted with this btw, but obviously there's a good reason why we can't give them an allocation.

Is there a genuine reason why we shouldn't have an allocation in Naples? UEFA have just made it 10x more dangerous for anyone still travelling, and there's going to be an away section lying empty, football fans in being treated like scumbags shocker once again.

Few of us have contacted FSE, they were great last season with Lyon away, hopefully they can help out this time too.
Following the mention of FSE

Will the Glassy be out of pocket for the buses?

I read earlier they had 7 buses coming from Rome?

Surely the vast majority of Napoli fans that travel over will be flying back out on Wednesday before the match kicks off? Although those who are still here with tickets should have been allowed in. It would have been very few I imagine.

Back