Napoli Away?

Be interesting if those out of pocket will be given Liverpool tickets given many of us actually won’t even get a refund the way fans did from CTM

I fail to see how the club can fully refund those missing out on Ajax as well as 15 points and a guaranteed brief for Liverpool, and not apply the same to those booked up for Napoli (except we won’t get a refund) but points and a guaranteed Liverpool ticket should be under consideration to ensure consistency

@Greg Marshall
Won’t happen club have no obligation to folk that have booked independent.
CTM different as travel partner.
Going by your rational people that have purchased for Tuesday and can’t make Wednesday should be guaranteed a Liverpool ticket for Ibrox.

There shouldn’t be ANYONE on higher points missing out off the back of this ridiculous decision.

If they are allocating from the players/staff pot fair enough but that won’t be the case.
By the sounds of it chances are it would come out of the allocation to CTM for official travel. That can be variable depending on how much travel they put on. Where they actually managed to run flights they were sometimes able to put on more than one so got more tickets from the pot leaving less for Indy. Rapid Vienna was an example of that where people on lower points got official and higher didn't get Indy.

All within their made up rules so meets their justification.

I have issues with the board and I am booked up for the away game. Not sure exactly folk are piling onto the club here to be honest. If the police are saying the only way the home leg happens is with no away fans due to numbers, and if UEFA say we need to send no away fans if we are not taking any in, the club is not able to do a damn thing about it and a wee paragraph on the end of the statement would make not a single bit of difference.
I'd expect the club to challenge it at very least mate, or say they will.

Let's look at the facts, hundreds/thousands have booked up already and Napoli had 3k empty seats v Liverpool, I'll take a guess and say the away section will be lying empty anyway, and don't even get me started on sporting integrity ffs.

Another thing that annoyed me was the fact it was worthy of one sentence on their statement, right after they advertised another MyGers sale, the relationship between the club and the supporters feels like it's at an all time low at the moment.

I've no expectation with the club sorting something out. Hence why I've just bought a ticket myself for the game in Napoli.

At least I know what to expect and it's on me whatever happens. My OCD made me do it.
How did you do this and what section did you buy the ticket in?

Shortside. Not Curva because it says they won't allow away support passport holders..

Just to save the headache I'll go as a 'tourist'
Notice it states that tickets have to be collected. Presumably from a Napoli ticket office. Unsure how that will go with the ID requirements

Wouldn't be paying over the odds, they will go to general sale.

I'll try get my hotel to sort us tickets, absolute farce this is.
General sale will go on here according to the Napoli website

Can buy a fidelity card (membership I think) that lets you buy 4 tickets for the game when on sale before general sale

Notice it states that tickets have to be collected. Presumably from a Napoli ticket office. Unsure how that will go with the ID requirements
All football tickets for Champions League Napoli v Rangers FC are guaranteed and dispatched by our reliable partners Royal Mail and FedEx International. Is what it states on the section where you buy. Maybe only if you buy the Curva section ones when you require to collect.

My order was for delivery

I'd expect the club to challenge it at very least mate, or say they will.

Let's look at the facts, hundreds/thousands have booked up already and Napoli had 3k empty seats v Liverpool, I'll take a guess and say the away section will be lying empty anyway, and don't even get me started on sporting integrity ffs.

Another thing that annoyed me was the fact it was worthy of one sentence on their statement, right after they advertised another MyGers sale, the relationship between the club and the supporters feels like it's at an all time low at the moment.
On what grounds would they challenge it? We are denying the Napoli fans entry to the ground because the police are unable to cope, due to the circumstance they face. If UEFA are making the decision to square that one up, we cannot really moan about it.

It is shit and as I say, I am one of the ones heading over, but sometimes things that are shit happen and stamping our feet, calling it unfair and demanding someone does something is just pissing in the wind.

On what grounds would they challenge it? We are denying the Napoli fans entry to the ground because the police are unable to cope, due to the circumstance they face. If UEFA are making the decision to square that one up, we cannot really moan about it.

It is shit and as I say, I am one of the ones heading over, but sometimes things that are shit happen and stamping our feet, calling it unfair and demanding someone does something is just pissing in the wind.
The club should be going to UEFA and saying some our support will travel regardless, like Young Boys, or more recently Sparta Prague.

As bad as it for Napoli fans suppose to be coming to Ibrox this week it's unforeseen circumstances that's caused it.

Do UEFA actually believe it's a good idea to have hundreds of Rangers fans trying to access the home end in Naples through choice while the away section lies empty?

I hope common sense prevails and they perhaps open up a section like Young Boys away but I can't see it.

The club should be going to UEFA and saying some our support will travel regardless, like Young Boys, or more recently Sparta Prague.

As bad as it for Napoli fans suppose to be coming to Ibrox this week it's unforeseen circumstances that's caused it.

Do UEFA actually believe it's a good idea to have hundreds of Rangers fans trying to access the home end in Naples through choice while the away section lies empty?

I hope common sense prevails and they perhaps open up a section like Young Boys away but I can't see it.
There is not a chance that Rangers have not told UEFA that supporters will travel anyway. You can safely assume that UEFA are well aware that supporters will travel.

If that is all you want from the club, you have had it from them I would suggest.

Rangers cannot force any issue here.

I have issues with the board and I am booked up for the away game. Not sure exactly why folk are piling onto the club here to be honest. If the police are saying the only way the home leg happens is with no away fans due to numbers, and if UEFA say we need to send no away fans if we are not taking any in, the club is not able to do a damn thing about it and a wee paragraph on the end of the statement would make not a single bit of difference.
I personally think its bluff that excuse

Perhaps they might be a better outlet for anger than the club then?
Eh?

If you dont know who they are then stop.

Football Supporters Europe are the group who took UEFA to court to get us into Lyon. They are the only ones taking things up with UEFA over Seville and they have been made aware of current situation and they may be able to start legal interventions.

Might not work but who knows. Why would we point anger at them?

Eh?

Football Supporters Europe are the group who took UEFA to court to get us into Lyon. They are the only ones taking things up with UEFA over Seville and they have been made aware of current situation and they may be able to start legal interventions.

If you failed to understand plain English, that is on you.

Instead of blaming the club, people could perhaps be putting their efforts into helping the groups that can help them.

I was a little rude for no reason there, so edited and apologies. Uncalled for.

I was simply saying that instead of folk shouting at the club for doing nothing, direct the anger in useful directions.

I have issues with the board and I am booked up for the away game. Not sure exactly why folk are piling onto the club here to be honest. If the police are saying the only way the home leg happens is with no away fans due to numbers, and if UEFA say we need to send no away fans if we are not taking any in, the club is not able to do a damn thing about it and a wee paragraph on the end of the statement would make not a single bit of difference.
The club bring it on themselves.

The fans are fed up with the lack of communication and supporter engagement.

The fact the SLO has admitted he's pretty much powerless and silenced on supporters issues should be an alarm bell to even the most optimistic fan.

The whole club needs a root and branch clear out.

Kid, fucking hell :D

Go back and read my first interaction with you.

I pointed out FSE could force the issue then you got a load of sand in your vagina and got all arsey.
You really need to go back and read it. You pointed out they could help, I agreed and said that it was probably a better direction for people to go than being angry at the club. You started right there acting the dick and have continued it all the way through. Fuck me, I even posted an apology to you in an edit before your second post. Not worth talking with you any more tbh, just a fucking child.

The ultras will be in glasgow on wednesday 100 percent imo they are fucking nutjobs

Could be trouble ahead

This is what I can't quite grasp. No away fans allowed due to policing issues. What they planning on doing should hundreds of Napoli fans travel anyway and there is some bother? Id have thought having them in the stadium would be a bit safer/sensible all round?

This is what I can't quite grasp. No away fans allowed due to policing issues. What they planning on doing should hundreds of Napoli fans travel anyway and there is some bother? Id have thought having them in the stadium would be a bit safer/sensible all round?
I can see a bit of trouble on wednesday if they are just roaming the street or pubs

I hope not but just a feeling it will

Totally scunnered with the whole thing. It looks like we are going to be down around £300 and neither UEFA or Rangers give a shiny shite.

I‘m actually just about done travelling to games abroad. In the last couple of years I’ve had to cancel the following…Leverkusen ,Lyon, Dortmund, Leipzig and now Napoli.
Add in the fact that I can’t get near most games via MyGers, even though I was a fairly high points TC member in the past. It’s getting to the point where it’s just not worth the hassle anymore.

I hope they run amok (not with Rangers fans) reading some Italian replies on twitter they share the same concerns as us, UEFA are a disgrace.

Eh?

It wasn't UEFA that they took to court it was the French Interior minister I think.

The situation in Berne for the Young Boys game isn't similar either since that was a self imposed ban by Rangers not to take tickets. Initially Young Boys played along but so many had home end tickets or no tickets that they eventually sold.

It is different this time as Napoli are probably behind the UEFA decision in reply to their fans being banned.

My brother told me this news earlier. We are still going though and will try to get tickets when there. Do some touristy things as well and make it a City Break. AS others have said the stadium will not be full so confident of picking tickets up and will liaise with the guy whose appt we are renting to see if he can help nearer the time.

I just seen a rangers fan telling italians on that twitter page about the louden having screens and will be welcome :))

Some fans are so out of touch about certain away supports coming here
Hahaha, I remember their supporters stopped off at B&Q to get tooled up for Leicester away a few years ago, sure @Robert Marshall will welcome them with open arms.

Back